R & R Heating & Cooling

Connecticut
08/31/2021

169 Trumbull Ave

Bridgeport, CT 06606

R & R Heating & Cooling at your service. We have over 20 years of industry experience and provide our clients with the very best in installation, service, and repair for your heating and cooling needs. Our company foundation is built on honesty and integrity. Most contractors upsell, but I do not. If it can be fixed, I will fix it. We specialize in central A/C, heating and furnace systems in addition to a variety of HVAC-related projects. We take pride in the quality of our work and our commitment to outstanding results. There is a 30-day warranty on all our services. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! **After 5pm, please leave a voicemail and we will get back to you on the same day for emergencies, or the next day for normal business requests You can also book online on our website**...

HVAC Companies (6)home energy audit (4)

07/14/2020

Excellently! They were great to work with. Prompt, responsive, worked efficiently and took care to leave my home clean. Prices were reasonable. I have already recommended them to a family member.

Description of Work
Replace central air conditioner

Category energy audit

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Thank you so much for choosing us, we appreciate you for the opportunity and we are extremely happy that you are satisfied with our work!

07/12/2020

Great. R&R was very responsive and a pleasure to work with. The team was fast and efficient. Careful to wear shoe coverings and use drop cloths to protect my carpet. Always right on time and good about communication. Have already recommended them to a friend.

Description of Work
Replace central air conditioner

Category energy audit

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to work with you, and in your home during these awkward times. I’m extremely happy that you had a great experience with us, we do our best to make sure that we provide services like no other company out there. Thank you again and we all hope you enjoy your A/C!!

06/25/2020

Great! I will keep them for all my HVAC

Description of Work
Connect my AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,energy audit

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

03/21/2020

Couldn't have gone better! I called them last minute and they were able to come do the job within an hour of my calling. Prices were more than fair and they even did some extra work at no extra charge. Highly recommend using these pros!

Description of Work
Disconnected and removed antique gas basement heater, installed a gas line cap and disconnected an old gas stove and capped the line

Work Completed On 03/21/2020

Thank you for choosing us and we are happy you had a great experience!!

09/30/2019

It was great. It was a very thorough job. They took the time of cleaning them.

Description of Work
They serviced all our A/C system.

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

Thank you for choosing R&R Heating and Cooling and allowing us to service your needs. We're always just a phone call away! "Loyalty at your service."

09/30/2019

It was excellent. Ramon was incredibly thorough in terms of checking everything. Anytime there's any issue I can call him and troubleshoot through the phone, and if not, he'll come over and fixed it.

Description of Work
They did the pre-cooling A/C serviced.

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

Always a pleasure to assist you and thank you for your positive feedback! Loyalty at your service!

09/26/2019

Ramon Jr. serviced my central air. As always, it was a job well done. He was on time, very knowledgeable, & explained everything. Would recommend this business to everyone.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,energy audit

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

I am happy that you were satisfied with our work!! You know we pride ourselves on doing the right thing every time!!

09/19/2019

I had purchased a new digital thermostat and needed it installed. Ramon & his son installed it within an hour, replaced the outdated wiring to the gas furnace and made sure it was working. Overall, a great experience and a fair price.

Description of Work
Replace digital thermostat

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

We are happy that the experience you had with us was great! We hope to see you again in the future!!

Central A/C Install, Central A/C Repair, Heating & Furnace Systems, Gas Furnace - Repair, Water Heaters, Boilers

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check