Professional Design Wood Floors

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2015

1296 Madison Ave

Bridgeport, CT 06606

Custom wood floor design and wood floors Professional Design Wood Floors was organized in October Of 2004, under my sole name. I work in the home improvement division, but have specialized in hardwood floors for 6 years. My customers are treated with respect and integrity. For any type of service they can call and I will personally attend to their request....

10/12/2021

val B.

Unprepared, they never came back. I called them an hour later and they said that they were not coming back and they will not do the entire stair. They want me to hire a painter to paint the risers instead of them staining. He left to get a stain sample and he never came back. The father called me after I wouldn't pay them because I will be paying in Angi for my discount and they said they were not doing the job. I took full day off work for this project so I lost money now.

Description of Work
They suppose to sand and stain the stair after the carpet was removed.

02/11/2021

Priya M.

Juraci was very prompt with reply and quotes. His people were on time, courteous and within schedule. They did a good job with making sure everything was done to my satisfaction. Would definitely hire them again or recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Refinish stair floors

Yes thanks

01/22/2021

Yubany C.

Excellent work done by this company and the guys were very professional and timely.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

06/29/2020

Sheri V.

We had a great experience with Professional Design. Dhiraj & his team were knowledgeable, fairly priced, thorough, punctual, and non-intrusive. From the young man who carefully delivered our floor boards - neatly stacking them in a non-traffic area, to the actual finish teams, everyone was polite and efficient. And we are amazed that the 4 damaged floor boards in our hall were replaced with a pretty seamless finish. I would highly recommend Professional Design to anyone who is looking to install a new wood floor or correct damage to an existing one.

Description of Work
Installation of a new wood floor and repair of floor boards in a separate space.

08/24/2019

Blaine H.

The workers were efficient and courteous, and we are very pleased with the results. The floors look like new and the area seems much bigger now that the rooms are all one finish! We would recommend Juraci and his team.

Description of Work
Floors in two rooms plus a hallway needed to be sanded and refinished so that scratches were removed and the floors matched in color.

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Hi thanks for review was pleased to work for you tks

07/23/2019

ELIZABETH R.

Professional Design Wood Floors was a pleasure to work with. Consummate professional. Made adjustments to satisfy all of my requests. They were able to handle a complicated job. Great teamwork! Exceptional value. Beautiful results! I will definitely request them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Wood Floor Installation - Floor leveling and additional carpentry

01/19/2019

Rajat B.

Would recommend Juraci any time. Happy to refer.

Description of Work
Installing new floors both hard and engineered wood

10/10/2018

Robert ..

Everything went well.

Description of Work
I have a very large home and the redid all of my wood flooring, sanding and coating as well.

12/18/2014

WILLIAM M.

It went very well. Joe pointed out that the new bare floor had a slightly different board size so he filled in and made it blend perfectly and he noticed where the water had warped boards which he sanded down and also blended perfectly. The put up plastic so I never had any dust. They were quick and reasonable. I would use them again if a need arises and would recommend them.

Description of Work
I had the wood floors in my living room and dining room completely refinished. I had previously had to replace part of the floor due to water damage so some of the floor was bare, some had a finish and some of the finished had a little water warping.

Artworks Home Improvement LLC

Artworks Home Improvement, LLC has over 10+ years of experience in the residential construction/renovation business. Through our experience, knowledge, and service, we provide professional results and help assist them in achieving their dream home. Our clients have the confidence to refer us to their friends, relatives, neighbors, and co-workers because they know our reputation for quality, professionalism, and integrity. Artworks painting takes great pride in its ability to provide professional service and efficient completion of all of your residential or commercial painting needs. Our staff of courteous professionals is capable and attentive to detail. they will prepare the workspace and protect all surroundings. Our business founded on the basic principles of honesty, quality, and customer service.

Floors And More By Erick LLC

Artwood Floors LLC

Artwood Floors LLC - Providing the finest flooring services for every space and style. Our services include hardwood, vinyl and laminate floor installation. We also provide hardwood floor polishing and refinishing.

Offers by Artwood Floors LLC on Angi

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    HIC.0607646
    Connecticut
    Connecticut
    03/31/2023

Wood Flooring Bridgeport, Custom Wood Floor, Wood Floors, Wood Flooring, Flooring Inlays, Custom Wood Flooring, Wood Flooring Inlays, Wood Floor Inlays, Custom Wood Flooring, Custom Wood Floors, Wood Floor Restoration, Wood Flooring Restoration, Custom Wood Flooring Restoration,Hardwood Floors Restoration, Wood Floors Sanding, Wood Floors Finishing