Carrier Drywall dba TLC of Branford

With Angi since April 2011

French canadian! i'm not saying a know it all, but when it comes to drywall give me a call. 40 years experience a drywall contractor, licensed and insured. does repair, metal stud framing, hanging and taping of drywall, textured ceiling, acoustic ceilings, painting, and leak repairs....

L&P Home Improvement LLC

A & A Painting & Carpentry Co

We are a medium-sized company with 27 years in the painting industry, with 6 full time painters and 1 carpenter. We do not sub-contract our work, we do all the work our self, we ask for 35% deposit, 35% at the half work completed and 30% upon completion of job.

Emer & Son Painting LLC

ALL NEW CUSTOMERS RECEIVE 10% OFF, Emer and Son Painting LLC is dedicated to providing our customers with a clean and professional painting results done with top quality craftsmanship at reasonable prices.And all jobs are done with the highest standard of quality.

Offers by Emer & Son Painting LLC on Angi

10/18/2017

Excellent job. Results far exceeded expectations. Nelson is a great find and great craftsman!! He's a nice guy, too! Very professional!

Description of Work
Repair of crack in ceiling that several people had previously tried to repair. As a result ceiling had multiple textures to try and match.

05/07/2017

Excellent. Nelson was always on time and did an excellent job at a fair price. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Install some drywall and repair.

05/03/2017

Excellent. Nelson went above and beyond, he even came back a few days later to be sure everything looked perfect. Very professional.

Description of Work
Drywall installation and taping.

04/20/2017

Excellent - Nelson was very responsive to my initial inquiries (I randomly found him online) and he was very enthusiastic about the job. Truly an expert when it comes to drywall issues, and a man who really enjoys what he does.

Description of Work
I needed drywall hung in a large room, and for it to be taped. Also a number of smaller rooms to be taped where I hung the drywall myself.

01/17/2017

Not only was the job done on time, but also came in under budget.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my ceiling Nelson repaired. He covered everything with plastic , so there was no mess when he left it was cleaner than when he arrived. he Re sprayed he popcorn and painted the ceiling it was perfect match .

01/10/2017

My wife and I have nothing but glowing reviews for all the work Nelson has done over the 2 years we've live in our first home. He has always met agreed upon deadlines. He is not the cheapest, but he is worth every penny! He is meticulous when it comes to every detail of each job we've hired him for. Most importantly he is responsible and responsive. We had a flood in our home, that was noted by cl...

Description of Work
Nelson has performed a variety of jobs at our home. We have hired him to remodel a bathroom, demo and remodel a section of our second floor. His team has painted 50% of the interior of our home. They have removed and replaced carpeting in our home. He has installed a custom insulated attic door to minimize heat loss in the winter. Nelson has sealed our basement ceiling to ensure that our family is protected from the insulation that was previously exposed. He has fixed a variety of small issues on the exterior of our home from replacing damaged wood and siding to the installation of gutters. Nelson repaired and painted damaged dry wall falling a minor flood in our home. Most recently Nelson repaired a segment of our custom kitchen cabinetry to fit a new refrigerator that did not fit in the prior sub zero housing.

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking,home remodeling

01/06/2017

Arrived on time every day. Worked consistently through the the day. Quick to respond to any requests. Immediately brought issues with the property to my attention with ideas on how to resolve them. Every evening the area was tidied up. I lived in the house during the entire renovation.

Description of Work
Structural repair and interior upgrades.

Category drywall,woodworking,home remodeling

01/06/2017

He did what was asked for and on time.

Description of Work
We re did over a bathroom.

01/06/2017

Very well Punctual, professional, accurate And neat job done.

Description of Work
Sheetrock and taping

07/30/2013

, Nelson was great. This job was not your typical sheet rock job. It was in an older house with very few straight, level, or right angles! The job required a real experienced specialist, because he had to problem-solve a couple of difficult situations. His creative solutions fit perfectly, and looked great. He even had to match a particular swirl pattern in part of the ceiling, and you can't tell ...

Description of Work
Sheet Rock work

Category drywall,handyman service

Taping, hanging drywall, metal framing, painting, remodeling, spray textured & acoustic ceilings, leak & maintenance repairs.