Andy's Home Improvement Center

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2010

3.7

32 Wintonbury Ave

BLOOMFIELD, CT 06002

Andy's Home Improvement Center LLC consists of 5 employees. We possess a range of subcontractors including licensed electricians, heating and plumbing contractors, paving contractors, and roofing contractors....

10/01/2016

Ann P.

Category plumbing, home builders

11/27/2012

Winston C.

After initial estimate and review and signing of contract the work was started at time promised. The workers were punctual. There were some change orders as the job progressed and the findings and options were discussed and understood and additional contracts developed and signed. - There were some delays in work progress due to unexpected weather conditions. Company was very responsive to concerns about how things were being done and appropriate changes made to rectify concerns

Description of Work
Patched and painted master bedroom, two bathrooms, two hallways, replaced two bedroom windows, designed and installed boxed wall accessory for staircase, replaced light fixture in bathroom and hallway. Installed bi-fold doors in laundry room. Removed popcorn ceiling texture from rooms and hallways that were painted. Sanded, stained and varnished bathroom sink cabinet and framed mirror in one bathroom

Category handyman service

09/06/2011

Thelma R.

They were in the neighborhood getting snow off of a neighbors house. The guy came and gave us a quote which I thought was appropriate for what he was doing. He came back and gave me a quote for repairing the ceiling in the garage. I had since sent a claim to my insurance company for the entire job to be done. I told the guy I didn't care to have the whole garage done, just the one part and he said okay. he came in at right about what the insurance company had to take out the insulation and dry wall, replace everything, etc. He shows up to do the work and instead of him taking out the drywall and opening the ceiling he said we don't have to do that and we'd just have the guy paint it and it will be the same price. I didn't know what my husband had agreed to, so it ended up that he basically painted over the ceiling without opening it and taking anything out. When I found out that happened and we paid him $1500 I wrote him a letter that he needed to do the what he said he would do or he would have to explain it to my insurance company and I would get a refund. He would call me and never leave a message on my phone. I told him I needed a paper trail and asked him why he quoted me for all of that. We basically had him come back and do what he was supposed to do and then he left. I told him I'd never use him again. It was the outside garage, he basically painted a short wall and 2 long walls. He had the guy base it and spray it. He did blend it in really well, you can't tell one side from the other.

Description of Work
Andy's Home Improvement Centergot snow off the roof then came back to repair damage from the snow in the garage ceiling.

Category handyman service

MDA all care services LLC

We are a commericial cleaning company that also does residential cleaning. *competitive prices*

ASVI Home Improvement

ASVI Home Improvement is a family owned Home Improvement Company with over 10 years of experience in our field. We specialize in all aspects of home repairs, including: Interior and Exterior Painting, Drywall, Plaster, Remodeling, Home Repairs and Handyman Services. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! Please call us today to schedule an estimate for your home improvement needs!

EzeKare

Ezekare specializes in detail oriented interior painting services such as walls, ceilings, trim, cabinets as well as minor repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Andy's Home Improvement Center LLC is a fully licensed and insured home improvement company that performs all aspects of home improvement, ranging from various small to large projects, from roofing to basements, interior and exterior projects. We are also certified to provide lead safe work practice services, as well as historical home restorations.