WOODBRIDGE ESTATE CARE

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2006

793 AMITY RD

Bethany, CT 06524

Woodbridge Estate Care is a full service Tree and Landscaping company with over 70 years of experience, servicing the greater New Haven area....

07/23/2019

Cathy R.

After several attempts via through Angie's email and calling, this vendor did not respond in any way to any requests for communication. With my desire to have what I thought was a recommended vendor provide at least an estimate for a major much needed clean up of my neglected lawn and yard due to the inability to it myself (health issues), I also sought to have regular maintenance year round but received zero responses from this vendor. If a vendor is too busy or can no longer accept new customers, they should at very least be courteous and professional enough to respond with an answer, no matter what it may be. Don't waste your time with this vendor!!

Description of Work
Lawn/Property clean up and regular maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

09/20/2018

James S.

Rich and crew are as good as they come! Professional and really know what they were doing. I was blasted by the tornado and they came in with the right equipment and turned a disaster into “normal” again. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They have also done smaller jobs for me at the same high level of professionalism. Prices are very competitive and remember- you are hiring TRAINED and licensed professionals here.

Description of Work
Major tree work- Tornado

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

08/03/2018

James S.

Rich and his crew are incredible professionals. They train hard and work hard. Absolutely the most professional tree and landscape service around. They had a huge crane at my house almost instantly after the EF1 tornado. Pricing was all told up front and very competitive.

Description of Work
Major damage from the tornado. Crane was needed then clean up of “hanging” trees

Glad to help.

06/10/2018

Stuart M.

These guys were great. It was a very difficult situation. Two 75 foot trees neede to be removed in a very tight area requiring a huge crane. Work was done professionally and quickly. They were very impressive. I would recommend them to anyone with an extreme situation like the one we had

Description of Work
Massive tree removal

Category tree service

This was truly a tricky job very little space to work, but we are always up for a challenge.

02/20/2017

Mary H.

He also is extremely flexible, and knowledgeable, and professional to his subject matter. He is flexible. He is the one you would want to speed dial after an storm.

Description of Work
Fertilizing the lawn.

Category lawn treatment

05/09/2016

Lisa Maria and Bryan F.

Richard responded promptly to our call and came to the house. Listened thoughtfully for what we wanted and offered alternatives that would improve our plan. He recommended a particular tree that we never considered and now it is one of our favorite new additions! The work was done on 2 days within a week of each other. We did have a last minute change to our plans and Richard was very adaptable, understanding, and responsive. Our impression of him is that he is quite knowledgeable about landscaping, very organized and prompt (Send/responded to emails within 24 hours) and generally a pleasant person who loves what he does and is happy to share his passion with others. He is a delight to hire. If we ever need anything in the future, we will certainly call him. Also ... we did shop around: His prices were fair and reasonable for the amount and type of work he did for us.

Description of Work
Removed 12+ bushes, ground stumps Prepared soil afterwards Planted 2 trees Planted several other bushes/plants Placed grass seed in 3 separate locations Mulch Provided temporary irrigation system Clean up

Category landscaping

08/18/2015

William W.

They were careful not to drive over the leeching field. Job was done in one full day. My only complaint was the stump left behind was too high. I think they could have cut it down lower. The quote to grind the stump was $600, and I eventually had it done by someone else for $325.

Description of Work
Took down 3 large tulip trees.

06/12/2015

Michael E. L.

They are very professional and responsive and we have never had a complaint.

Description of Work
They do lawn maintenance and garden maintenance, tree work-basically they maintain the outside of our home.

Category lawn service

It's been great being a part of all the evolving changes and additions to your grounds.

12/05/2014

charles C.

I've used him for many years and I'm very happy with his service. He's a little pricey.

Description of Work
I hired them 7 or 8 years ago to just take care around my house like my lawn, leaves and shrubs. Whatever is on the outdoors, he does. He works with the gardens. About a week ago, he did the Fall cleanup.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Thank you for the nice review it's been our pleasure to take care of your grounds and tree needs over the years. Looking forward to continuing our services for you for years to come.

08/12/2014

Susan F.

The team was very professional and hardworking. The dead tree was huge. They finished all of the work in 1 1/2 days and cleaned up well. They helped me triage the work as we went so I could stay within budget. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Remove a large dead tree (including haul away wood), trim brush at front entrance, trim bushes/small trees around house and outbuilding, trim dead branches from two other large trees, trim large bushes in front of house.

Category lawn service,tree service

It was great working with you. I look forward to working with you in the furture to bring your your yard yo it potencel.

Loja Masonry LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in masonry all tape and harscaping services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide,great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Design & Build Masonry LLC

Design & Build Masonry LLC is a construction family owned business based in Waterbury, Connecticut. We provide quality, custom workmanship for your masonry needs. We are a team of fully insured, licensed, professional contractors dedicated to producing a top quality service that we stand behind. Join our growing family of satisfied customers who rely on our one of a kind talent in bringing masonry in life. We offer high quality exterior and interior services: Stucco, Patio, Stone, Brick, Block, Chimney, Tiles, Repairs, Pool, Driveways, Concrete, Pavers etc.

3D Masonry LLC

We are two generation masons who specialize in European Style Masonry. With over 13+ years of experience I am confident in getting your jobs done right. Please call us today for a free estimate!

We specialize in the care of Shade, Ornamental Trees and shrubs as well as Tree Removal and Tree & Shrub Spraying. Lawn Fertilization, Tick Control and an array of Landscaping services including Landscape Design and Installation, Deer Fencing installation and more are available

LAWN MOWING (EXCLUSIVE TO COMPLETE ESTATE CARE CONTRACTS)