PROFESSIONAL SECURITY SYSTEMS

With Angi since November 2008

Priceless Protection

With over 15 years of professional home security system experience. we are here to provide protection and security to you and your family.

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
RTK Environmental Group

RTK only performs environmental testing and not remediation or removal, therefore our results are accurate and unbiased since there is no conflict of interest. We provide mold testing and inspection, asbestos testing, indoor air quality testing, lead testing, soil testing, water testing, and environmental home inspections. We do not provide general whole house home inspections. We service all of Connecticut, southern New York and the Hudson Valley, Long Island, and northern New Jersey.

12/12/2013

JOAN S.

This is a family business. Amy does the quotes and her brother performs the cleaning. I had sewage and seawater in my crawlspaces after Hurricane Sandy. I contacted about 4 different companies. Professional Restoration systems seemed to have the best procedures and experience. Several of my neighbors used them also. They came with the appropriate hazmat attire and hosed down the walls, vaccumed up the effuent and applied a disinfectant. They put blowers to dry the spaces. They found mold in 1 crawlspace but did not swab it to see which species it was. That is my only criticism. My other neighbors used United Restoration out of Branford which used a wet/dry vacuum and a garden hose for their cleanup with no protective gear. I am so glad I went with Professional Restoration and did the clean up job properly.

Description of Work
Cleaned and decontaminated 2 crawlspaces

Category water damage restoration

11/20/2008

LORRAINE L.

He was really good. I talked to quite a few. They gave me the information to look at. They gave me a better price than the some of the others. I can also call the guy on his cell and reach him with questions about my set up. He was great and professional, really knows his stuff. No long drawn out speeches or salesmanship. He also cleaned up after himself. Employees were licensed, he immediately provided me with this information. Very up front about it.

Description of Work
He installed an alarm system in our home. Motion detectors, keypad.

Category home security systems