Italia Granite Company LLC.

With Angi since October 2008

41 Deming Rd

Berlin, CT 06037

Fabrication and install of custom Natural Stone countertops....

03/13/2016

Susan H.

Absolutely awesome!! Italia was highly recommended by a friend and after doing research and getting a few other quotes, I decided to go with Italia and I am very happy I did. To me, customer service is almost as important as the finished product and this company doesn't disappoint on either front. It is a small, family run business and I liked that...I dealt with the same 4 people (which includes the owner) from the initial visit to the installation. I wound up going to a granite factory in New Haven to choose a slab, which was huge due to the 10" bar extension I wanted. When Italia came to template, the only way they could get the piece to my 2nd floor condo was up the back stairs. They took a deck divider down that impeded them from being able to get the counter into the house. Because of this, I was able to have my counter with NO SEAMS!!! They put the divider back after the job was finished and secured it better than it was prior to them taking it down. I must add that they did this at no additional cost to me. The owner, Sebby, was at every appointment (template, install, etc.) and couldn't be a nicer, funnier person. The ladies in the office were awesome with their communication and Carlo, who also did the install was wonderful as well. These people know what they are doing, they take great care in doing an excellent job, and customer service is definitely a high priority to them I couldn't be more pleased and any future jobs I will go to Italia without hesitation!!

Description of Work
Installed kitchen granite counter tops.

Category countertops,marble & granite

04/10/2015

Lois C.

Description of Work
New granite countertops and tile backsplash. |They were on time and very friendly. They did a great job and were very professional.

Category countertops

10/13/2008

James D.

They did a great job, and I am using them again.

Description of Work
They manufactured and installed a custom granite job for our kitchen.

Category countertops

Galaxy Granite & Marble

Galaxy Granite & Marble, Inc. has been a family owned business for over 16 years, providing exceptional service and products to all of New England. We value customer satisfaction above all else and make it a priority to be loyal and honest in everything that we do. We specialize in manufacturing and installing stone countertops and surfaces. We work with natural stones such as marble, quartzite, soapstone and granite as well as engineered materials like quartz (Caesarstone, Cambria, Silestone, etc.).

Offers by Galaxy Granite & Marble on Angi
    Quality Marble and Granite

We do all types of countertops granite marble quartz. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

White Oak A Design Build Company

We specialize in building design, home additions, renovations remodeling, custom carpentry, and much more! With industry experience since the 1990's, we have the knowledge and experience to complete any project, from design to completion. We are a quality before quantity company that strives for perfection. From kitchens to bathrooms or your basement we can create the room you have dreamed of. Our general contracting services simplify even the largest projects. As a family run business we provide a more personalized service. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

CUSTOM RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATION OF MARBLE AND GRANITE.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Italia Granite Company LLC.

How is Italia Granite Company LLC. overall rated?

Italia Granite Company LLC. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Italia Granite Company LLC. open?

Italia Granite Company LLC. is open:

What payment options does Italia Granite Company LLC. provide

Italia Granite Company LLC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Italia Granite Company LLC. offer free estimates?

Yes, Italia Granite Company LLC. offers free project estimates.

Does Italia Granite Company LLC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Italia Granite Company LLC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Italia Granite Company LLC. offer a senior discount?

No, Italia Granite Company LLC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Italia Granite Company LLC.?

No, Italia Granite Company LLC. does not offer warranties.

What services does Italia Granite Company LLC. offer?

Italia Granite Company LLC. offers the following services: CUSTOM RESIDENTIAL INSTALLATION OF MARBLE AND GRANITE.