Better Built Basements LLC

Connecticut
11/30/2021

229 Christian Ln

Berlin, CT 06037

Additional e-mail - info@better-built-basements.com. Award winning. The Mission of Better Built Basements, LLC is to have Connecticut homeowners select us as their remodeling contractor by providing innovative and affordable basement solutions. We strive to build trust and confidence with our customers with precise quotes, honest and consistent communication, professional appearance and demeanor, and accurate time lines for every project....

basement remodeling (225)electrician (97)drywall (56)interior painting (53)home remodeling (53)lighting (51)plumbers (49)insulation (42)flooring (42)door installation (40)woodworking (37)tile installation (35)

12/02/2020

This organization is top notch to say the least! I will forever sing the praises of the extreme degree of professionalism, the incredibly top tier level of quality that I saw implemented on my project. Any home-owner would do well to hire this company as they are supreme in my book.

Description of Work
Commercial grade dehumidifier, air handler fresher air to basement

Category plumbing,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

06/04/2020

This is my second time hiring BBB. Previously, they did over my bathroom & buoy a new one in the basement. This time I had a leaky skylight in the closed in breezeway that has been leaking for quite some time & causing a fair amount of damage. I contacted BBB & got an estimate with work started & completed within two weeks. They gave me a very detailed estimate with a time table on what was going ...

Description of Work
Redo breezeway roof

Category roofing,replacement windows,home builders,sunrooms

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/27/2020

It went very good. They were excellent, picked out the best exhaust fans, cleaned up after themselves, and answered my questions properly.

Description of Work
They put in 2 brand new bathroom exhaust fans and did 2 ceiling repairs.

Category plastering,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

03/13/2020

From the planning to the daily work to the courtesy and quality of the workers, this outfit is top notch! Would have no hesitancy to call them again for another job.

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family to create this space for you.

02/26/2020

Better Built Basements did an amazing job turning our basement into an immaculate recreation area. The team members were extremely professional and the work performed exceeded our expectations. My wife and I appreciated BBB's consistent communication, planning, and timeliness which showed their desire to get the job done right. We would highly recommend BBB for anyone looking for a reputable, high...

Description of Work
Remodeled basement

Category closet systems,drywall,electrician,picture framing,hardwood floor,insulation,lighting,basement waterproofing,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you trusting us with your project.

02/02/2020

Better Build Basement did a superior job! The team was incredibly knowledgeable and professional. We were consulted on every minor and major change, they understood all of the specifications needed to finish our basement with handicap accessibility. The team was friendly, they met every request and need with a open mind and a "can do" attitude. We not only recommend Better Built Basements to anyon...

Description of Work
Finished Basement

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,electrician,egress windows,picture framing,insulation,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,woodworking,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

Thank you for the great review! Thank you for letting us helping the space of your dreams.

01/13/2020

Better Built Basements LLC finished our basement just the way we wanted. Not only did they do a fantastic job, but they were also very professional, respectful, reasonable and they always cleaned up at the end of each day. The project was done in a timely manner with great communication , they also made the schedule available via an app, so we always knew what would happen and on what day. They ma...

Description of Work
Finishing basement

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to help you and your family create the new space for you guys to enjoy. We look forward to being able to help you in the future!

01/03/2020

The experience with BBB was outstanding. This is a project that has been many years in the making, and I was a little nervous signing off on such a huge investment. Of course I did my due diligence, and from the beginning, my comfort level with BBB far eclipsed that with any of the other companies. That is the case from Sales (Wayne), to ownership (Jim) to every worker that came in throughout. Eve...

Description of Work
Complete Basement Finishing

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,picture framing,insulation,plumbing,replacement windows,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the excellent review. We appreciate you trusting us to help create the man cave of your dreams. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

12/26/2019

Better Built Basements did a fantastic job on our new bathroom! Right from the start, the owner went over exactly what we could expect as far as price, length of time to complete the job, finishes, and his crew. The work started on time, their team was extremely professional and responsive to my questions and in the end, I got exactly what I wanted and expected for a great price compared to the co...

Description of Work
Add new bathroom on basement level.

Category drywall,electrician,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,wells,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

12/23/2019

Better Built Basements LLC renovated my basement this past summer, installing a full bathroom, bedroom (with egress window), office and finished common area. The project went very smoothly, with great communication and follow-up. Just about everything was done to spec and on the correct timeline. At the beginning of the project we were provided a schedule, and they met almost every milestone; the ...

Description of Work
Finished basement including building out a bedroom, office and full bathroom

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,electrician,egress windows,flooring contractor,picture framing,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

We thank you for trusting us to help build the space of your dreams. We look forward to being able to help you again in the future.

Remodeling-basement, kitchen, sunroom & bathroom. Demolition. Framing. Electrical. Plumbing. Insulation. Drywall. Trim installation. Windows. Doors. Painting. Carpet. Laminate flooring. Ceramic tile. Hardwood flooring.

Waterproofing.