Ambrocio's Painting

HIC.0578302
CT
Connecticut
11/30/2021

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

133 Beacon Valley Rd

Beacon Falls, CT 06403

Family Owned Operated. Last year we had the opportunity to do work for some of our repeat customers as well as some new ones. It was a very busy year, the weather played tricks on us, and the storms have thrown us off the schedule. Most customers that we did not get to were understanding and we’ll be taking care of them this year. We also had some last minute calls that we were not able to get to. It is very rare that we can accommodate a last minute project, thus I urge everyone who needs any exterior work done to call us early into the season so we can put you on our schedule. Thank you, have a great year!...

interior painting (28)house painting (15)woodworking (6)pressure washing (6)drywall (5)deck cleaning (4)window replacement (3)wallpaper removal (3)water damage restoration (2)cabinet refacing (1)plastering (1)general contractors (1)

07/07/2019

Baldo Ambrocio has been working for us for several years and we have never been disappointed. He is a hard worker, does quality work and shows up on time. He recently replaced part of our wrap-around deck, taking out rotted wood and reinforcing it, then putting on new wood, staining and painting. He also replaced rotted railings and repainted them. We are very pleased with the results and have jus...

Description of Work
Replacing floor of deck, staining, painting deck and railings

Category deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 05/18/2019

Review for Ambrocio's Painting - 133 Beacon Valley Rd, Beacon Falls, CT - 37969611

11/12/2018

Excellent Quality. Prompt. Quick. Extremely meticulous with every detail. Very happy and I would recommend to anyone looking for good quality work when it comes to painting.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen and family room with high ceilings.

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

10/16/2018

Baldo was courteous, knowledgeable, and always on time. He and his crew prepped and painted my front porch floor, and side porch door and threshold. They did an excellent job cutting in the edges ... no easy task considering the bright brick red and black that I chose. Baldo took care to watch the weather so that the paint was applied in optimum conditions. They also gently power washed my 112-yea...

Description of Work
Power wash home. Sand and paint the front porch floor and side porch door and threshold.

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

10/05/2018

He was called to give an appraisal of the cost of doing the job only. He was on time, courteous, did not waist our time. We could not afford to have the work done but will consider him when we can do the work.

Description of Work
exterior house painting and repair

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

Thank you, for your review. I will be happy to help in the future. Thank you, Baldo

07/10/2018

I hired Ambrocio's to paint our barn following a roofing and repair job. They completed in job in 4 days, pressure washing the entire structure, staining the siding and painting all the trim. They did a thorough job, were fairly neat on the job site, and the barn looked brand new after the job. A couple of problem areas were also brought to my attention so I could address them as needed in the fut...

Description of Work
Painting of large horse barn

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

Thank you, for the given me the opportunity to do the project for you, my gold is to offer the best service and try to improve my performance in every new project. Thank you. Baldo

11/19/2017

Baldo and his team showed up on time and were very efficient. They worked quickly, but the quality was very good. They went out of their way to take care of extra things (like cleaning a door in the room). Would recommend.

Description of Work
Painting kitchen and trim, remove wallpaper and paint powder room.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

10/17/2017

Baldo and his crew removed wallpaper and then painted a foyer, stairwell, upstairs hallway and railings. The work took approx four days. They cleaned up at the end of each day, arrived promptly and were polite. They put up several paint sample colors and gave me time to decide which one I preferred. Some of the wallpaper removal also removed some of the sheet rock paper, so they repaired all the w...

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

Review for Ambrocio's Painting - 133 Beacon Valley Rd, Beacon Falls, CT - 36427374

10/24/2016

Baldo was an exceptional contractor in every respect. He was thoughtful, patient, flexible, responsive, and experienced....a delight to work with in every respect.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

10/26/2015

Baldo and his crew did an excellent job. Very thorough and professional work. I'm very happy with the results and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed popcorn ceiling. Painted living/dining area and hallway.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/15/2015

07/06/2015

It went well. They did an excellent job. It took us some time to work through timing of the work due to both of our schedules but once they started they were very quick and did a beautiful job. Also very flexible to my schedule.

Description of Work
they painted my downstairs

Work Completed On 06/29/2015

Interior & exterior painting. Staining. Wallpaper removal. Specialty brushes. Brush & spray applications. Pressure washing decks. Wood preservation. Drywall patching & repairs. Plaster repairs. Ceiling textures. Lacquer finishes. Light carpentry. Gutter cleaning.

Check, PayPal