Ambrocio's Painting

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2009

Family Owned Operated. Last year we had the opportunity to do work for some of our repeat customers as well as some new ones. It was a very busy year, the weather played tricks on us, and the storms have thrown us off the schedule. Most customers that we did not get to were understanding and we’ll

interior painting (28)house painting (15)woodworking (6)pressure washing (6)drywall (5)deck cleaning (4)window replacement (3)wallpaper removal (3)water damage restoration (2)cabinet refacing (1)plastering (1)general contractors (1)

07/07/2019

Beverly S.

Baldo Ambrocio has been working for us for several years and we have never been disappointed. He is a hard worker, does quality work and shows up on time. He recently replaced part of our wrap-around deck, taking out rotted wood and reinforcing it, then putting on new wood, staining and painting. He also replaced rotted railings and repainted them. We are very pleased with the results and have just hired him again to power-wash the house.

Description of Work
Replacing floor of deck, staining, painting deck and railings

Category deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 05/18/2019

Review for Ambrocio's Painting - 133 Beacon Valley Rd, Beacon Falls, CT - 37969611

11/12/2018

Eric C.

Excellent Quality. Prompt. Quick. Extremely meticulous with every detail. Very happy and I would recommend to anyone looking for good quality work when it comes to painting.

Description of Work
Painted kitchen and family room with high ceilings.

Work Completed On 11/08/2018

10/16/2018

Alesia L.

Baldo was courteous, knowledgeable, and always on time. He and his crew prepped and painted my front porch floor, and side porch door and threshold. They did an excellent job cutting in the edges ... no easy task considering the bright brick red and black that I chose. Baldo took care to watch the weather so that the paint was applied in optimum conditions. They also gently power washed my 112-year-old home leaving it looking wonderfully refreshed. I highly recommend Ambrocio's Painting and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Power wash home. Sand and paint the front porch floor and side porch door and threshold.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

10/05/2018

Robert H.

He was called to give an appraisal of the cost of doing the job only. He was on time, courteous, did not waist our time. We could not afford to have the work done but will consider him when we can do the work.

Description of Work
exterior house painting and repair

Category house painters

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

Thank you, for your review. I will be happy to help in the future. Thank you, Baldo

07/10/2018

Jeff R.

I hired Ambrocio's to paint our barn following a roofing and repair job. They completed in job in 4 days, pressure washing the entire structure, staining the siding and painting all the trim. They did a thorough job, were fairly neat on the job site, and the barn looked brand new after the job. A couple of problem areas were also brought to my attention so I could address them as needed in the future. I would happily hire them again.

Description of Work
Painting of large horse barn

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

Thank you, for the given me the opportunity to do the project for you, my gold is to offer the best service and try to improve my performance in every new project. Thank you. Baldo

11/19/2017

Claire T.

Baldo and his team showed up on time and were very efficient. They worked quickly, but the quality was very good. They went out of their way to take care of extra things (like cleaning a door in the room). Would recommend.

Description of Work
Painting kitchen and trim, remove wallpaper and paint powder room.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

10/17/2017

J M.

Baldo and his crew removed wallpaper and then painted a foyer, stairwell, upstairs hallway and railings. The work took approx four days. They cleaned up at the end of each day, arrived promptly and were polite. They put up several paint sample colors and gave me time to decide which one I preferred. Some of the wallpaper removal also removed some of the sheet rock paper, so they repaired all the wall board and sanded. We are very happy with the results

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

Review for Ambrocio's Painting - 133 Beacon Valley Rd, Beacon Falls, CT - 36427374

10/24/2016

Mark S.

Baldo was an exceptional contractor in every respect. He was thoughtful, patient, flexible, responsive, and experienced....a delight to work with in every respect.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

10/26/2015

Liz P.

Baldo and his crew did an excellent job. Very thorough and professional work. I'm very happy with the results and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed popcorn ceiling. Painted living/dining area and hallway.

Work Completed On 09/15/2015

07/06/2015

Shannon M.

It went well. They did an excellent job. It took us some time to work through timing of the work due to both of our schedules but once they started they were very quick and did a beautiful job. Also very flexible to my schedule.

Description of Work
they painted my downstairs

Work Completed On 06/29/2015

07/03/2015

michelle C.

It was great working with Baldo and his crew. Very personable. easy to work with. We would hire him again.

Description of Work
Painted foyer, repaired a ceiling and painted ceiling

Work Completed On 06/09/2015

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working for you. We do our best to take care of our clients with care and professionalism. Your satisfaction is our goal. Thank you, Baldo

02/19/2015

MALCOLM B.

Overall outstanding job - Baldo and his team arrived daily right on time - did an excellent job in protecting and moving furniture during the process. Paid particular attention to detail and quality of work. Also did a fine job in cleaning up after completion of the project. Ambrocio's Painting unquestionably delivers on their promise, I was very impressed with the final results, and very happy I chose them for the job.

Description of Work
Painted interior of 2 bedroom condo to include walls, ceilings, doors, stair well and trim. Fixed all cracks, nail pops, open joints, and holes. In addition removed wall paper from kitchen and bathroom areas. Approximate 4 day job from start to finish.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/12/2015

The clients' satisfaction is our goal. It was our pleasure working for you. Keep us in mind for future projects and please pass our contact information with your friends and neighbors. Thank you for the great review! Baldo

12/20/2014

Sarah D.

Baldo and his team just completed their 4th interior project in our home. They have been our go-to painters for the last ten years. The are professional, considerate, timely and reliable, plus do a terrific job. We have almost every interior wall done by them. plus just had them paint our kitchen cabinets. It looks like a new kitchen! Highly recommend Ambrocio's Painting.

Description of Work
Interior painting - walls & cabinets.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/19/2014

Thank you for your confidence in us and a wonderful review. It is always a pleasure working for you. Baldo

11/24/2014

Ashish R.

Baldo and his team were extremely professional and precise. Their initial estimate was $6000 for the job, which was far less than competing bids. They did give us the caveat that this estimate didn't include labor for carpentry (we had a lot of interior work that we needed them to do), and they did add on some at the end for unexpected wood rot and surface damage. The final bill was around $10,000 which was still $2,000 lower than the next competing bid. In the end, I'm really pleased with Baldo and would use his company again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and repair, repair of all interior sash windows

Category replacement windows, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/01/2014

Thank you for the kind words. It has been a pleasure working for you. Baldo

11/12/2014

William M.

A professional group. Respectful and thorough. They spent 2 days repairing water damaged seams and painting. During the entire time they were quiet and focused on the job. The results were very good and we would use them again.

Description of Work
Paint new fireplace mantel, repair water damage/paint laundry room.

Category water damage restoration, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/07/2014

09/30/2014

Peter S.

They were punctual and efficient. When they were late one day they let us know. Also, they were focused on completing the job to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Painting and drywall repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2014

06/17/2014

Alan B.

In less than 24 hours we received a response to our request to provide an estimate. Baldo (the owner) arrived when he said he would and provided a clear explanation of the work that would be performed and what it would cost. He kept us posted regarding when based on the weather forecast he would be able to complete the work. While on sight Baldo and his crew performed the work quickly but without cutting corners. I would not hesitate to recommend Ambrocio's Painting to a friend.

Description of Work
Power washed and stained our deck.

Category pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/17/2014

05/30/2014

JACQUELINE H.

I scheduled an appointment to get an estimate from this company to paint several rooms in my house. The person who should up was professional and courteous. The cost estimate was more than I expected. But, it sounded like they would do a very thorough job. We agreed on a price and he gave me an estimate of when he would be able to start. I never heard from him again. So, this company never painted rooms in my house.

Description of Work
Planned to paint several interior rooms.

Work Completed On 04/01/2013

Dear [Member Name] I sincerely apologize for the miscommunication. My records show that I have emailed you the estimate on April 23, 2013. Unfortunately, I do not have a record nor do I recall hearing back from you whether or not you wished to proceed with the job. I am not a fan of being a nuisance to my customers, thus I did not call you, assuming that you have chosen another company for the job. Please accept my deepest apologies and please contact me if there is anything I can do. With regrets, Baldo Ambrocio 203-231-2363

02/08/2014

Boshra R.

Baldo and his crew were terrific. He contacted us quickly whenever something needed our attention. His pricing was reasonable He went out of his way to help us with other thigs, that was very nice of of him. It is great to know that there are people like Baldo and his crew that you can trust in your home while you aren't there. They did a beautiful job with our dining room, living room, bathroom, kitchen,hallways/trim and doors.Thank you to Baldo and the crew for the beautiful job you did on our home...we are actually planning on having you come back to paint a couple more rooms in a few months! Thank You and see you again soon!

Description of Work
Painted all downstairs rooms, including 2 story foyer and upstairs. Included ceilings and woodwork .

Work Completed On 03/08/2013

Thank you for a great review and the opportunity to work for you. It has been our pleasure. Thank you for your trust. When we're at our clients home we treat it and care for it better than our own, and I appreciate your recognition for it. We look forward to hearing from you and working for you again. Sincerely, Baldo Ambrocio www.ambrociospainting.com

11/30/2013

Jill M.

I was very happy with the quality of work and professionalism. They worked very diligently and the job was completed much faster than expected. I had to leave the painters alone in my home while I went to work on the second day and felt very comfortable doing so. I would use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
I had my kitchen painted (walls & trim) and both sides of the door going to the outside. I also had a hallway painted consisting of 6 doorways along with refinshing the doors (sanding & polyurethane).

Work Completed On 11/20/2013

Thank you for the opportunity to work for you, it has been a pleasure. Our goal is to keep our clients happy by providing quality work and execute the jobs to the best of our ability. Respectfully, Baldo Ambrocio www.ambrociospainting.com 203-231-2363

09/18/2013

Katherine A.

Baldo and his team were courteous and professional. They were considerate, fast, and did an excellent job. I am pleased and would certainly have them do more work in my home.

Description of Work
Painted our Master Bedroom

Work Completed On 08/13/2013

08/31/2013

Beverly S.

Work progressed very well and with excellent results. He let me know in advance when he was coming and what he intended to. He consulted me on several points and presented options so I could choose (stain, type of replacement material, etc.) He showed up at the time he said he would be there or, if the weather was bad, emailed me with a revised arrival time. He worked long days in sometimes very hot weather, often with helpers, and was meticulous in his work, even taking down two trellises and our house numbers and replacing them after the work was finished. Cleanup was done without prompting. He was responsible, and knowledgeable of materials, techniques and regulations. It was pleasant to have him working on the house: he is cheerful, respectful and responsible. His estimate of the cost was reasonable; we agreed to some additional costs as the work progressed. He discovered some additional wood rot, consulted me, and we gladly paid additionally to replace that. He also pointed out some lead paint that had been used on the porch long ago--something we were unaware of. The porch and deck are well restored now and look better now than they have for years. We spend a lot of time there so that is especially appreciated.

Description of Work
He stripped and sanded our wrap-around deck, part of which is covered in front of the house and the part on the side of the house that is uncovered, then he stained all of it. He repaired and painted the railings, spindles and frame of the porch, replacing wood that had rotted with pvc pieces that blended beautifully with the wooden pieces. He also prepared and stained a mahogany picnic table that we use on the porch.

Category deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters