72 Degrees Air Conditioning & Heating

With Angi since October 2010

72Degrees Air Conditioning & Heating has been installing comfort for more than 20 years. Financing is available....

Cawiamca

UNBEATABLE PRICES ON AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATIONS! Cawiamca Heating and Cooling-- Offers top quality heating/mechanical services. Professional Service and Guaranteed Quality Workmanship. Cawiamca is a trusted, BBB A+ Rated Contractor serving the Connecticut Shoreline since 2014.

Corbett HVAC Services

We are a fully licensed and insured heating and air conditioning install and repair company. Our staff has all been through years of training and apprenticeship programs to insure you are getting professional service every time you call. We have 24/7 emergency service with competitive rates. We also offer free price for any project with a detailed list of what is to be done so there are no surprises.

Subcoolct

Subcoolct is a heating and air conditioning company based in Windham CT. I have over 10 years of quality experience and I know what it takes to get the job done right. We do service, repairs, and installations on all major brands or heating and cooling equipment. Our company services both Gas and Oil equipment and central air conditioning as well as mini splits and would love to hear from you today! Please checkout our Facebook.

01/29/2012

The service tech was running a little bit late but the office called to let me know . He showed up about 20 minutes late and put shoe covers on before he came into my home. He installed the thermostat, cleaned my oil burner and went over everything with me. We set up the thermostat for my schedule. I felt comfortable and I love my new thermostat. Nancy Gillis Maennerchor Ave Taftville Ct.

Description of Work
They installed a touch screen programable thermostat, cleaned oil burner and check air flow.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/16/2012

They came out many times to service it. They always sent two men which made me have to pay for two men. The average bill was around $400 for them to come out and service it. The unit keeps going out over and over again. We have had nothing but problems with this unit since the very start.

Description of Work
They did piping of the radiant heating to the boil system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I could not find this customer in my system and I don't rember doing this work and does any of my employees. My company believes in giving our customers the best service and do what it takes to supply comfort and satisfaction. Billy Avery. (owner)

Geothermal installation and repair, radiant heating, wierless controls, home automation, heat pump, steam heating, zoning, warm air and boiler installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available