CAMERON HOME IMPROVEMENT & CARPENTRY

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2006

Loja M Construction LLC

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

Offers by Loja M Construction LLC on Angi
Highland Window & Siding Company LLC

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, Highland Window Company LLC is a family owned and operated business with over 18 years of industry experience. Our owner, Marc Cowan, will come to your home to deliver your exact written quote in 30 minutes. NO high pressure sales tactics and NO sales people working for high commissions. It is our goal to build a relationship with our clients that will last a lifetime. What sets us apart from our competitors is our dedication to put our customers first. All of our high quality, energy star rated products are covered by a lifetime transferable warranty. Our highly trained installers work only for Highland and have been working with Highland for over 10 years. That means that every review you read on Angie’s List was installed by the same team. The same team that will carry out your installation. Angie’s List members should feel confident about hiring Highland for all window, siding and roofing needs. We guarantee that we will take the stress out of home improvement!

Premium Cuts Lawn Care

Premium Cuts Lawn Care is the #1 trusted lawn care company. I want your lawn to look the best on your street. I want people to ask where you have gotten your lawn cut. I want you to call me now so I can give you a quote and have your lawn looking the best.

08/15/2008

He seems very professional. He is also very punctual. It only took him a day to get me the estimate for the work that I am thinking of doing. He is very friendly and he returns calls quickly.

Description of Work
He has given me an estimate for inspection repair for what needs to be fixed on the home. Separately I am asking him for a renovation estimate on a few things.

Category contractors

04/28/2008

I went through 2 other contractors before hiring Doug. He remodeled my entire house. My wife and I are very happy.

Description of Work
Remodel of the entire house: Kitchen, dining room, stairs, bathroom x2 and entire attic.

Category home remodeling

12/04/2006

I met Doug at a neighbor's where he was doing work. He came right over and looked over my project. He promised to get back to me within a week with an estimate and sure enough he followed through. He was always courteous and punctual, calling in advance if he were going to be late. I highly recommend him for any home improvement project.

Description of Work
Doug removed our old shower and replaced it with an updated prefabricated one. He did all the prep, plumbing, and touch-up painting and molding. He also installed a new tile floor (removing the toilet and putting it back).

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING, SHEETROCK, TILING, WINDOW & DOOR REPLACEMENT, DECKS BUILT & DECK CLEANING, GENERAL MAINTAINANCE & REPAIR.

ASK FOR DETAILS