Bob Albano's Complete Carpentry LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2012

TransBlue Hartford

Give us a call today for your Landscaping needs.

Archadeck of Hartford - Fairfield

Archadeck of Hartford-Fairfield Counties is proud to be a locally owned and operated business that serves our local community. From natural wood, composites, to masonry we can help you with any and all of your deck, patio & all outdoor living needs. Since opening the doors, we have built our business on providing our customers the highest quality products and craftsmanship at a fair price. We work with clients to find exactly what their vision is, and communicate with them throughout the process of bringing that vision to life. Let us help you with your project, get in touch today!

Buckland Home Contractor

My Company does home improvement. This is my 35th year in business, I am a true professional. I never cut corners, always thinking about the customer’s needs. I'm the person who does all the estimates. You’re never dealing with different people. I do most of all the work myself, which I prefer. I do have sub-contractors from time to time, all with many years of experience, all insured. When a contract is signed I have three payments (State of Connecticut recommends) 1st payment when contract is signed, 2nd payment half way thru job, 3rd payment when job is completed. This gives you piece of mind.

Offers by Buckland Home Contractor on Angi

08/12/2014

Bob showed up to see what was wrong within hours of my initial call. He asked me what I wanted and I suggested something more energy efficient. He ordered a new set of stairs that was more heavy duty, with a small thermal barrier and a styrofoam type stair cap to make it more insulated. As soon as they were in, he came with help to install them. He explained how the last set was installed wrong, s...

Description of Work
Replaced broken pull-down attic stairs and installed new stairs.

Category woodworking

04/15/2014

In process. We are taking it a step at a time. He has done superior work for us in the past. Very talented. Personable, Honest. Speedy worker. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Beginning to work on finding roof leak.

Category woodworking

05/31/2013

They gave me a very reasonable price for a rather expensive job. They went above and beyond in everything that they did. They arrived on time and were polite.

Description of Work
I used the fencing services of Bob Albano's Complete Carpentry.

Category fencing,woodworking