Attack-A-Crack Foundation Crack Repair

Connecticut
11/30/2021

23 Elsmere Rd

Amston, CT 06231

FREE ESTIMATE! Text me a picture of your foundation issue and receive a immediate assessment and estimate from me! The texting phone number is 860-573-8760. Foundation cracks are common here in Connecticut. They are due to the settling of the soil under the home or the thermal cycling we experience from the changes in the seasons. A Wet Leaky Basement or Cracked Foundation can be a nuisance and create greater problems in the future. We at Attack A Crack Foundation Repair have been working with concrete for over 20 years, Repairing Concrete Foundations, both to stop water from getting into your basement and to bring structural integrity back to your foundation. We offer a solution for all types of foundation cracks and foundation leak issues. Our injection systems eliminate the need to excavate the outside of the foundation having to remove costly landscaping. If water is coming through your foundation or you're concerned that the foundation crack might be a structural issue, we offer free evaluations and free estimates. Give us a Call! We can save you time and money. As licensed professionals, we ensure a repair that will last the life of your home and is transferable to new home owners. For more information about our services contact us at (860) 573-8760 or visit us at www.attackacrack.com. To see of demonstration of the process, visit the website and check out the video. The work we are doing in the video is a large scale project but the idea will be the same....

basement waterproofing (127)foundation repair (103)concrete repair (20)lawn & landscaping (1)

04/20/2019

Luc was great, I sent a picture of some cracks in the foundation, he did a great job explaining to me the situation, and what needed to be done. He's very responsive and knowledgable, would not hesitate to use again.

Description of Work
foundation inspection

Work Completed On 04/14/2019

08/20/2018

Excellent - on time, explained tasks, very neat, price reasonable, would hire again

Description of Work
Fixed cracks for hatchway

Work Completed On 08/07/2018

08/17/2018

I spoke with Luke at attack a crack, and unfortunately the type of work I needed he did not perform. However, he spent time on the phone with me discussing options, and gave me a referral on who would be able to do the work for me. Even though I would not use his services, he spent time discussing my problems and helping me to find a solution. I may not have used him in this instance, but anybody ...

Description of Work
Musty basement, moisture

06/23/2018

We had what I consider a standard vertical crack in our basement wall/foundation that needed repaired. We got a couple of quotes and Attack a Crack was the least expensive, came with a lifetime guarantee (others were 2-15 years) and the repair they did was less of an eye sore than what others planned to do. Two months later the seal has held and there hasn’t been any leaking. But I’m not concerned...

Description of Work
We had a crack in our basement wall that was letting water in when it rained that we needed repaired.

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

06/11/2018

Luc called me immediately after my text and very patiently gave me a full assessment of the situation and kindly offered options for repair in order to address in the most efficient and cost effective manner. Highly recommend and so glad we now have this link .

Description of Work
Crack assessment.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

02/06/2018

I was out of state when the actual repair was done, but my condo neighbors (who also were approved to have work done by this company) highly praised Justin for his efficient, quick, friendly, and neat repair of our unit and theirs. By offering a lifetime guarantee transferable to subsequent owners they have greatly assisted with our condo sale process.

Description of Work
I have been extremely pleased with Luc Richard and his Attack-A-Crack company. We had put our condo on the market while emptying our basement to move to Maine. During the first few showings potential buyers noticed a basement wall crack that had been unnoticed by us. Their feedback showed that it was concerning and deterring buyers. Late on a Friday afternoon when I had briefly come back to CT from Maine, I texted photos of the crack to Luc after seeing the informative videos on his website. He phoned back immediately, assessed the severity of the crack, and sent an estimate for repair after explaining how he could repair it, and make it structurally sound and cosmetically acceptable. He also assisted me with dealing with my condo association to get it fixed more quickly.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

01/23/2018

great job. no leaks since work completed.

Description of Work
waterproof cracks in foundation

Work Completed On 08/24/2016

10/23/2017

Bob was very professional, explained everything he was going to do and the materials he would be using. He kept me informed as the work progressed and unconditionally guaranteed his work. We have only had 1 good rain storm since he did the work and it didn't leak so we have high hopes for all future rain storms.

Description of Work
Bob worked on a basement water leak between the house foundation and an addition.

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

09/25/2017

Great job Done with quality and perfection!!

Description of Work
Fix a crack

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

09/22/2017

I really cannot say enough about Attack a Crack and Luc, the owner of the company. I called and left a message about my problem, and within an hour Luc called me back. He asked me to text him a picture of the crack, and he immediately got back to me with a price. Of course, to add insult to injury with the cellar, the crack went behind my electrical panel, so that had to be moved so Attack A Crack...

Description of Work
I had a crack in my foundation which was allowing water to seep into my cellar. I found Attack A Crack online and contacted them for an estimate of the repair work.

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

Foundation crack repair. Structural foundation repair. Concrete slab & floor crack repair. Epoxy injections. Urethane resin injections. Exterior foundation waterpoofing, leak repairs

New poured concrete walls, stone foundations, stone crawl spaces.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal