We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

AM General Contracting & Remodeling

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2019

-, CT 06850

AM Contracting & Remodeling is a local and affordable Company. We have an A+ Rating on BBB ( Best Business Bureau) AM General Contracting & Remodeling LLC offers residential and commercial home improvement and construction services, including designs, builds, installations, repairs, remodels, and finishing. We specialize in : Deck building and repair Deck staining and replacing old boards with new ones. We specialize in New composite Decking floors. Painting Cabinet painting Floor installation...

07/18/2022

Stan P.

Always on time, very responsive, great crew and corrected any small blemishes.

Description of Work
deck

01/29/2021

Philip B.

Perfect and excellent work! Carlos is the best ! Great prices and fast work!

Description of Work
Basement Finishing

Category remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

01/21/2021

Dean D.

Carlos and his team did a terrific job with our basement remodel. They were very professional and competent, as well as steadfastly adhering to COVID-19 safety precautions by wearing PPE appropriately at all times. Not only would we engage Carlos again for future projects, but we HIGHLY recommend him.

Description of Work
basement remodeling and some exterior work to repair siding and roof singles after electrician relocated electrical service meter.

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

07/29/2020

Tyrone W.

no work was performed, never called or sent emall

Description of Work
no contact from the company

Category garage builders

Hi I apologize for not contacting you. I have been away for personal reasons. please give me a call or text at 203 300 6302 to schedule an appointment to see your project. Thank you

05/16/2020

Joseph D.

I described the need to the contractor. He said he would estimate the cost and call me back. He didn’t call even when I tried to contact him twice. I assume that he thought the project was too small so he never responded. He could at least have called to tell me that. I wasted my time.

Description of Work
I needed cedar boards replaced on my deck and repair of kitchen outside steps where the footer had settled and the steps were sagging

Category decks

I apologize if I did not provide you with a quote, I have been away for personal reasons. please give me a call at 203 300 6302. To give you an estimate. Thank you . please give me a call at 203 300 6302. to get more information about your project. Thank you

05/23/2019

JEFF J.

Carlos came up with a reasonable price and the results look great!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category home remodeling, house painters

05/16/2019

JEFF J.

Carlos communicated well, came up with an affordable solution and quickly executed the work!

Description of Work
Repair Deck

Category decks, home remodeling

05/13/2019

Ibis G.

Business was done professionally and adequately. Carlos listened to alll our requests and performed accordingly. Very happy with the results . The deck is beautiful.

Description of Work
A deck in the back side of our house

03/21/2019

Gauri G.

They did a very nice job! I’m pleased and I hired them again for another job.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

01/29/2019

Mrs S.

They did a great job. Great price.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

01/24/2019

Paola S.

Last year after the storm, Carlos and his team came to my house and repair my deck, they were friendly and affordable. I will have them this year to do a project in my house during the summer.

Description of Work
Deck Repair

01/23/2019

Mrs J.

It went very well, very smooth. We had a quote up front. They were on time, they price was competitive and the work was very thorough.

Description of Work
It was a bathroom remodeling.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

01/18/2019

Andreia C.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They changed out my counter tops in the kitchen.

Category countertops

01/18/2019

Vivian B.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen and bathroom.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

J & S Painting Plus Inc

J & S Painting Plus, a family owned and operated business for over 30 years, has provided excellent quality interior and exterior residential painting, as well as, commercial painting services. As an expert painting contractor J & S distinguishes itself from the competition by providing clients with the highest standards in customer service while remaining true to its values as a family owned and operated business. Unlike other painting contractors, we offer quality service delivered with reliability and integrity. Additional Phone Number: (866) 489-3802. Free Estimates and plenty of references!

Peter Smith Painting

For over 30 years the Peter Smith Painting Company, based in Norwalk, CT, has provided the highest quality interior and exterior painting services in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY. We are a fully licensed and insured premier residential and commercial painting company that brings much more to your project than the average house painter. We bring a sense of professionalism, commitment, and pride to to every painting job we do for you. That’s the reason so many satisfied customers call us back when they need a painter they can trust. We have built relationships with thousands of customers and today, more than 70% of our business is repeat business. If you are looking to hire a professional painting company, with experience you can trust, and a commitment to excellence and fine detail, please contact us today. We aways provide free estimates. Connecticut contractor registration #: HIC 0544045 and Westchester County, NY Home Improvement Contractor’s License # WC-22219-H09.

Westfhal Painting and Drywall LLC

Westfhal Painting & Drywall draws on more than 16 years of industry experience to help homeowners in Waterbury, CT improve their spaces inside and out. Work with our painting contractor to add a pop of color or hire us to swap out your siding for improved curb appeal. No matter what project you decide to tackle, you can rely on our team for professional assistance.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    New York

Remodeling services for kitchen and bathroom, additions, Interior and Exterior painting, flooring, exterior services, doors, decks and porches.

Ask for details.