Hardcastle Heating & Air, LLC

With Angi since February 2015

1212 1/2 US-24 W

Woodland Park, CO 80863

We are a family owned and operated HVAC company with 30 years experience in residential and light commercial....

10/08/2020

Karen K.

They never responded to the Angie's List request for quote and also failed to return my call when I left a phone message.

Description of Work
Gas appliance hookup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Hello, thank you for the review. We apologize you did not receive a return phone call. In going through the records to provide training on this, we noticed that during that time, we were transitioning to a computerized phone system. We did have some phone issues during the transition. We have now upgraded so we are able to provide a great customer experience.

06/03/2020

Joanne P.

They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They did a boiler tune up.

05/15/2020

Adam M.

Everything went prefect i would hire again and recommended to anyone

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,air duct cleaning,drain cleaning

05/15/2020

Jim H.

Excellent work, performed on time Great prices, and customer sevice

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,air duct cleaning,gas leak repair,drain cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

10/16/2017

David K.

quickly diagnosed and repaired

Description of Work
radiant heating zone problem

03/24/2016

Amy J.

I had a wonderful experience working with Hardcastle heating & cooling. My heater had stopped working, so I called and spoke with Chris, who was very helpful in getting me scheduled. My appointment had been scheduled for a few days later because their schedule was full, which was fine because the weather was nice. Later in the day Chris called and said they had a cancellation for the day and wondered if I would like Paul to come out today. I scheduled the appointment. Paul was on time and very professional. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly and fix it during his visit. Hardcastle's pricing is very reasonable and their service is exceptional! I will definitely be using them again in the future! Thank you Paul and Chris for the great experience! Amy

Description of Work
Repair furnace

02/04/2016

Melissa M.

Hardcastle came out on a weekend and they were extremely professional. They fixed everything within 45 minutes and everything has worked well since. The price was reasonable for the weekend and I”d recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
I had another company install a brand new HVAC system and we had several different issues.

01/13/2016

Janiece W.

So glad I decided to use Hardcastle for this work. We own a home in Colorado Springs that is being sold. As part of the sale, we needed to provide the buyer with proof that the furnace was in good working order and had recently been maintained. Living out of the state now, it can be challenging finding someone who will work with you, willing to coordinate access through the realtor, etc. These folks did exactly what we needed and without any hesitation. The work was done on schedule, they contacted me once it was complete, they took payment over the phone, and they emailed me a receipt. Professional, prompt, and all at the right price. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing furnace or air conditioning service in the Colorado Springs area.

Description of Work
Furnace clean and maintenance.

Premier Carpet Cleaning

I am so confident in my cleaning ability that if you honestly don’t feel it was the best cleaning you have ever had I will offer you a full 100% money back guarantee. I carry all of the best cleaning products as well as latest cleaning equipment. If I can’t get it out. Nobody can! I have been in this industry for over a decade and I know what it takes to get the job done right. I have lots of great information on my website, that can answer most peoples questions about the carpet cleaning industry. So check it out and give me a call to schedule today. 719-268-1611 http://www.thepremierclean.com/

Offers by Premier Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Anthonys Chimney Sweep

We have Certified Techician through the Chimney Safety Institute Of America. We are qualified to clean,inspect,and repair all Hearth Appliances. Give us a call today!

Planet Duct

Planet Duct Air Duct Cleaning is Colorado Springs premier air duct cleaning service. Our vacuum trucks are the most powerful system made for cleaning air ducts. Our NADCA certified air duct cleaning technicians have the knowledge and the tools to get your air ducts and dryer vents truly clean. Many companies try to clean air ducts with cheap portable air ducts cleaning machines or even carpet cleaning truck mounts. Their truck mounted equipment is great for cleaning carpet, but it lacks the power the properly clean ducts. How do we know this? Our company owner also owns Colorado Springs number 1 carpet cleaning company. He would never use carpet cleaning equipment to clean ducts, because he knows they are not powerful enough to do the job. He simply refuses to rip people off or do a sub-standard job with cheap whip and suck systems. When you see the shuttle bay doors open on our trucks and see the huge filtration bags inflate, you will understand why Planet Duct has the right stuff. Planet Duct also offers air duct sealing with AeroSeal and Air Duct encapsulation with Duct Armor to make your HVAC system more efficient.

Offers by Planet Duct on Angi

Yes, free estimates
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

AC installation & repair, furnace installation & repair, gas piping, water heaters