Urban Sprinkler

Founded 2003 •

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Urban Sprinkler LLC is a woman-owned company servicing clients in Northern Colorado. Our team is comprised of detail-oriented professionals with a wide range of knowledge on sprinkler systems and repairs. We pride ourselves in educating our clients who want to learn what we are doing. With 17+ years of experience in the industry we will get the work done in an efficient manner at with high quality products that will last you a long time with a limited warranty the products we install. Read further for more detailed information on what Urban Sprinkler can do for you!...

LC Masonry, LLC

LC Masonry, LLC

Give us a call today for your Masonry needs!

07/04/2020

They showed up on time. They did a fantastic job considering the slope of my property. They answered all my questions and never talked down to me. I would highly recommend their company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system installation

CATEGORY irrigation systems,misting systems

06/11/2020

Perfect! Cindi was awesome! They know their stuff! Communicated with me every step of the way. It was a pleasure doing business with them. I will not use anyone else from now on!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system repairs

CATEGORY irrigation systems,fountains

05/20/2020

Excellent company and service! Aileen was prompt in doing site visit for evaluation estimate, kept me updated with appointment time, early arrival change and thorough in going through the estimate. When possible they will repair instead of replace. Cindy came soon after the estimate to do the work, also communicating frequently regarding appointment time as well as updating me as she worked on my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler backflow replacement, replaced 1 head, test all zones, adjust as needed, program

03/22/2020

Did a great job, made some suggestions to improve the system which I plan to have them implement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main control for irrigation repair

10/11/2019

Urban Sprinkler is thorough with great attention to detail. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system maintenance

CATEGORY irrigation systems

The services we offer are sprinkler repairs involving 2-wire diagnostics in a commercial or high end residential setting to buried or non functioning valves, bad solenoids, breaks in lateral and main lines, sprinkler heads breaks, retrofits to existing systems, water feature pump and auto fill valve repairs, plant and/or flower designs, landscape designs, consultations on installs, new back-flow or repairs, landscape lighting repairs/installs, controller repairs or new installs (WiFi optional).

Unfortunately, we are not equipped to do the sprinkler installs or large landscaping/sod installs as of yet. We are growing company and have the knowledge but not the employee power as of yet. As we do the landscape lighting installs, a qualified electrician will have to install the power to the transformer.

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, Discover