Denny's Roofing, LLC

Colorado

9:00 AM - 3:00 AM

220 Turnberry Dr

Windsor, CO 80550

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
Roof, Skylights, and Gutters

Roof, Skylights, and Gutters

gutter repair202180303
A complete new roof, skylights and gutters in Boulder, CO

We are a locally owned and operated roofing company. We are here to help you protect your asset with our 10+ years industry experience and expertise. Any roofing or exterior needs, give us a call! BBB Accredited FREE Inspections & Estimates Fully Licensed and Insured...

roofing (8)house painting (3)gutter repair (3)skylight installation (1)siding companies (3)

08/26/2021

LoLo C.

The process was so seamless, easy, and fast. Denny's reliably quick and thorough communication facilitated everything from the quick pace from start to completion, our initial understanding of expectations, to how happy we were with the results at the end of the project. I also recommend him as someone you want on your side to deal with insurance adjusters should you be filing a wind/hail claim! We have already recommended him to a neighbour who has chosen him for their job as well, so yes, we would recommend.

Description of Work
New shingle roof and complete house + separate studio/garage painting

Category roofing,skylights,house painters

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

08/26/2021

Steve F.

Excellent job. Professionally done, quality results. Could be happier with what Denny and his team did on this project. Would highly recommend them. I'd be hard pressed to think of a service contractor that could deliver better quality at a great price and who works harder to make sure their customer is satisfied. These guys were outstanding.

Description of Work
Re-roofing

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

07/11/2021

Nancy L.

Denny and his crew did an outstanding job on the roof, paint for the exterior of our house and replacement siding for only the area that needed it. He didn’t try to oversell us on more than we need. They were all very professional and polite, and the price was very reasonable. We highly recommend Denny’s Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof, Paint and Siding

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

06/16/2021

Christopher M.

Timely and great work for roofing and subcontracting out painting. Worked with insurance to make it much easier for us. Would recommend and will use for future needs.

Description of Work
Roof and siding

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

06/16/2021

Deborah T.

Denny and his crew did an absolutely awesome job! They were fast, efficient and professional. My roof looks gorgeous and then they cleaned up all around the area to where it looked like they were never even here. Not a nail to be found or a piece of old shingle. I would hire them again for any exterior work that I need done in the future and highly recommend them to all of you. And a real plus is that Denny is a really nice guy.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/08/2021

Chris R.

Smooth and clean

Description of Work
commercial roof repairs

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

06/04/2021

Max W.

Denny has managed multiple roofing projects for me. I had three homes (2 rentals plus my house) that were damaged from hail and needed total roof replacement, along with new paint and gutters. He was very professional, communicative, and kept me in the loop through every step in the process. I never had to worry or constantly follow up, like I sometimes have to do with other contractors. I’m happy with the finished product. I can confidently recommend Denny’s Roofing for roofing and related work.

Description of Work
New roof from hail damage

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

05/24/2021

Suzanne N.

The service was excellent. I like Denny's personal approach, diligence, and attention to detail.

Description of Work
New roofing.

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

05/21/2021

Shawn K.

The service was great. He was personable and good customer service.

Description of Work
Whole new roof.

Work Completed On 04/21/2021