Merkl Automotive

Founded 1939 • With Angi since June 2006

Welcome to Merkl's Automotive. We are a full service, automotive repair and maintenance shop serving the Denver area with many years of consistent and friendly service. Our Professionalism sets us apart from the rest. Visit us for all of your maintenance and repair needs. We are an AC Delco Repair Center and ASE Certified Shop, providing you with the highest quality service. We are a friendly, clean and efficient shop. We understand that sometimes car repair can be stressful and we do everything possible to make our customers feel welcome, comfortable and satisfied with their service experience....

Advanced Transmission Center

Advanced Transmission Center

Locally-owned and operated since 1986, Advanced Transmission Center has prioritized customer satisfaction for over three DECADES. We will treat you and your vehicle with Respect, Honesty and Excellence every time. We serve the Denver metro area from multiple locations (Lakewood and Westminster). Many of our customers come from Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield and Thornton. We look forward to serving you! We rebuild in-house transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. We repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life by completing a power flush on functional transmissions. We are also the FIRST EVER transmission shop in Colorado designed as AAA Approved! Call now for a FREE estimate plus FREE towing with repairs!

06/08/2017

They are quite thorough. I have recommended friends and family and I will again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a major repair with the Honda.

11/30/2016

No idea where they moved to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was probably a year ago, then they moved. They are not as convenient as they used to be. I could park the car off and walk two blocks home.

08/09/2016

08/09/2016

05/31/2016

They would have to be able to change their pricing and I am not sure that is up to them. I took in another vehicle and the price they quoted was like $1,500 for a gas tank which I ended up finding out later that you cannot repair the gas tank anymore so I was wondering about that. I would look for somebody that is less expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were using Merkl’s. They were checking a transmission the last time we went there.

CATEGORY transmission repair