CLEANICA

With Angi since October 2005

1.5

Lone Star Carpet Cleaning LLC

Triple C Complete Carpet Care & Restoration, Inc.

About us: Triple C Complete Carpet Care, Inc. was established in 1990 in the Colorado Springs Area. We have been with the Better Business Bureau since 1994 and currently carry an A+ Rating. We are an IICRC Certified Firm and are members of many prominent business associations. We pride ourselves in receiving referrals not only from our customers but our business peers as well. Facilities and Equipment: We provide state of the art modern truck mounted carpet cleaning equipment. With the uniqueness of our logo our vans and technicians are easily recognizable. We have a large volume of modern drying equipment for our water restoration services as well as for rent. Our facility is 5000 sf of office and warehouse space. We use Exactimate software for estimating procedures in water damage. Expertise: Triple C Complete Carpet Care, Inc is an IICRC Certified firm. We have IICRC Certified carpet cleaning and water restoration technicians. The owner of the company has over 25 years experience and overseas all operations. We are one of only a few companies in the area that a hold a certification in Applied Structural Drying. 15% Discount for all Angie's List clients (minimum service charge still applies)

1st Resort Carpet Cleaning

1st Resort Carpet Cleaning, in business since 2011, is your locally owned and operated carpet cleaning business. We have many years of industry experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for all your carpet cleaning needs. Call us today and we look forward to your future business!

Offers by 1st Resort Carpet Cleaning on Angi

10/03/2006

They kept adding on charges for everything. The original quote was $150, and the job ended up costing $350. The guy that was out yelled at his assistant in front of me, and just made me uncomfortable. They keep calling me to have more work done, even though I complained about them. They told me that they wouldn't add more charges on if I let them back out. They came back out and again, added on ch...

Description of Work
I hired them to clean my carpeting.

Category carpet cleaners

10/17/2005

MY ASSISTANCE WAS NEEDED FOR MOVING FURNITURE, WHICH WAS SURPRISING SINCE USUALLY COMPANIES ARE SELF-RELIANT. THE BUFFER-STYLE MACHINE CAN'T EXTRACT WATER AFTER IT POURS IT ON THE CARPET. I NEEDED PET STAIN REMOVER SPECIFICALLY. MY CARPETS WEREN'T VERY CLEAN AFTERWARD AND I WAS VERY UNHAPPY.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED ALL OF MY CARPETS WITH AN UNTRADITIONAL BUFFER-STYLE TYPE MACHINE.

Category carpet cleaners