A1 Home Helper, L.L.C.

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2010

Busy homeowners often don’t have time to do what needs to be done around the home. A-1 Home Helper L.L.C. was created to give you professional, trustworthy, reliable help. When you call A-1 Home Helper, you can rest assured you’ll get quality, professional service at a great price....

Lazy Boys Landscaping

Mr. Handyman of Arvada and S Westminster

We’re not one guy, we’re a whole team. When you hire Mr. Handyman, you’ll work with an entire team of home improvement professionals beginning with your first phone call. From our friendly customer service representatives, to our highly skilled technicians and local franchise owners, you can expect an exceptional service from each team member you interact with. For professional handyman services for your home or business, contact Mr. Handyman or simply call your neighborhood Mr. Handyman today at 720-445-9899

Team Think Ahead

Landscaping www.teamthinkahead.com Irrigation, Sod Installation, HardScaping. Contracting Drywall, Painting, Tile, Carpet

Offers by Team Think Ahead  on Angi

11/01/2018

Great! Dave took a day or so to get back with me, but once he did he was at my house that day, did a great job and the price was right, considering he did my home and my detached garage!! Definitely will use him again!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service,lawn service

09/12/2018

I needed someone to mow my lawn in August until the end of the season. i called A-1 and Dave Bick came soon and looked at the job, said he could do it and quoted a price. I agreed and he and his crew have been coming regularly and doing a good job. He offers other services which I am likely to use in the future.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn mowing

Category lawn service

02/06/2018

I had to wait for an appointment with A-1 Home Helper because I didn't request one until leaf-cleaning season was in full swing. Otherwise, though, everything about my experience with them was as good as I could wish. Absolutely no leaf material was left behind -- everything was cleaned up perfectly, and it was a great delight not to do it myself!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning on a two-story home

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service

05/04/2017

Had a sprinkler problem, and he was prompt and polite, though in the end, I had to hire a plumber. Paid DAVE for diagnosing the problem

Category irrigation systems

04/12/2017

Called for an estimate and was told they didn't want the job as 'mowing season' was starting early.

Description of Work
Removal of two shrubs and yard cleanup.

Category lawn service

Lawn care, landscape design and installation, hardscapes, gardening, sprinkler system maintenance, window washing, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, deck and fence staining, fence installation and repair, small painting projects.

Work inside the home except interior window washing.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal