A Better Heating & Cooling Co LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2009

1.1

3195 Ward Ct

Wheat Ridge, CO 80215

24 Hour Emergency Service at no extra charge (in Denver Metro)! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Serving all of Colorado! Licensed and Insured, Over 20 years experience. Always Fast, Friendly, Professional & Reliable. Residential & Commercial. WE GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY

06/04/2018

Angela K.

Ryan is extremely unprofessional and you should use a different company. He came and installed the unit, but did not give me the certification it was supposed to come with and doesn't respond or show up when he is supposed to for issues I had with the unit less than a month after it being installed. He will not complete the job or provide service included in the warranty after installation. Check the rating anywhere and reviews left by many people and you will see the same thing. He will respond with excuses every time or not respond at all. Do NOT Use!!!

Description of Work
A/C Installation

03/13/2018

Hunter H.

Ryan does not do what he says he will do under the "I'm really busy" mantra. When most of my job was done and he had been 95% paid out he started to be more unresponsive even though the job was not complete. His other online reviews reflect this same pattern of behavior. He was no call/no show the day before inspections with an incomplete system. He assured me he would be there to take care of it for over a week before inspections. It was always "I'm too busy, I'm too busy" until the last minute, then he didn't show up at all and didn't answer any of my numerous phone calls. Funny how after I paid him over $10k he's all of a sudden too busy. In the end the work had to be completed by another HVAC company. I have since left him a bad online review. His reaction to the review was to steal my a/c unit. I paid for the unit myself at the beginning of the job, he picked it up and was going to deliver it towards the end of the job. As previously stated, he skimped out at the end of the job I never got the a/c unit that I had already paid for. He admitted to having the unit and that I wouldn't get it back unless I brought him to court. Exceptionally unprofessional. Do not use!!

Description of Work
Completre HVAC system installation

06/25/2012

Myra B.

In the midst of a 102 degree day my swamp cooler broke. I made an appointment by phone with Ryan for estimate and repair. By dark, around 8:45pm, he hadn't arrived or called so I tried calling him. No answer. Tried leaving a voice mail. His voice mail was turned off. Texted him. No answer. He never showed up. Just stood me up.

Description of Work
No service was performed because the technician never showed up.

11/15/2011

Susan W.

The guy who showed up was dirty, sloppy, and not very professional. The price was good which is why I went with them. Big mistake. They did about 75% of the job after coming back two or three times to finish. Each time I had to prod them to come... I unfortunately paid them about 80% of the total before they finished and that was the last I ever saw of them. The work they did was also sloppy, according to my contractor, who ended up fixing/finishing all the work.

Description of Work
I needed to have a number of ducts moved and added in my unfinished basement. Basically, the existing venting needed to be moved up into the joist bays, and new venting had to be added for three new rooms to be built in the basement.

04/19/2010

tammy R.

(04/01/2010) they were in and out so fast, they work as a team, but the little contact I had was plesant. There work was outstanding, they know there stuff. and the price couldnt be beat. they were a little messy but they were working in a constuction area. UPDATE (04/19/2010) they wont come finish the job. I'll let you know the out come.

Description of Work
(04/01/2010) instalation of furnace in new addition. UPDATE (04/19/2010) I summited an earlyer report. they came in did the work and were gone. the work did not pass inspection and my firnice has since went out, they do not return my calls or answer the phone most of the time, when they do they tell me there on the way or they will be there first thing in the morning that was two weeks ago. and yes they said they were coming today. dont hold your breath.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

This job was competed up to all city and state codes. The customer stated themselves that they were satisfied if you look at previous comments. We were contacted by the customer afterward & they were demanding we come out & do some extra work that was not included in the contract. We explained it would cost extra for additional work to be completed. This is when customer got very unreasonable, making demands & threats. Also said that they intended to make give us poor reviews online. Everything was done as the contract stated, this customer, unfortunately, is trying to get extra work done for no additional charge by trying to make our company look badly. If you look at Merchant Circle or Google you can see that we have MANY satisfied repeat customers. WE CAN ALSO PROVIDE A LONG LIST OF REFERENCES!! Thanks

Elite Rooter

Award 2022
    FairPoint Pipe and Mechanical

We offer quality and affordable HVAC services.

Award 2022
    High 5 Plumbing

If you have any plumbing issues at all, contact the expert plumbers at High 5 Plumbing today. They are highly experienced and extensively trained. Using state-of-the-art equipment and a comprehensive understanding of plumbing, they can handle all your plumbing needs in a timely and professional manner. Whether you need to install, repair, or replace piping, unclog a toilet, install a new water heater, need plumbing maintenance, or more, they can handle it quickly and efficiently. With them, you can count on their expert plumbing technicians to show up as at your home on time and ready to work. They are well-known among their customers and neighbors for their ethical and honest mode of operation. Many other plumbing companies take advantage of their customers’ lack of plumbing experience and provide low-quality services at exorbitant rates. High 5 Plumbing has built their business based on their core values of honesty, integrity, quality work, and exceptional service at fair pricing. Because of these values, it has allowed them to hire and employ the best of the best in their professional fields. Contact them today and schedule a in-home cost estimate for your plumbing in Denver.

Offers by High 5 Plumbing on Angi

MasterCard, Check, Visa

Heating, Cooling, Service, Installation, Residential, Commercial, HVAC-R, Refrigeration, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Water heaters, Swamp Coolers, Heat pumps, air handlers, humidifiers, air cleaners and purifiers, roof top units, walk in and reach in coolers, Boilers, Forced Air, Base board heat, Unit and garage heaters, vents, Kitchen Hoods, Custom Sheet Metal, Freon Charge, system tune & clean, Carbon monoxide detectors, building & property management service maintenance contracts

We can not & do not service window air conditioners!