A & J Garage Doors, Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2011

A & J Garage Doors has been serving the Denver area since 1999. Our assembled group of employees represents 50 years of combined experience in the production, installation and sales of garage doors and openers. Doing business with our company means you will receive a quality job completed by a qualified professional....

All-City Overhead Doors

All-City Overhead Doors

07/19/2016

A&J's did everything that I would have hoped and then some.  They went above and beyond to make sure that they guaranteed my satisfaction as a customer.  I am beyond pleased with their work on my garage!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On July 11th, 2016 at about 5pm, my Torsion spring broke for my garage door.  I called around the Denver area to compare prices for a replacement spring.  By far, I found A&J's customer service and pricing to be unmatched in the Denver area.  Also, they were super responsive and fast.  They were able to come in the NEXT morning after I called.  By some chance of fate, my door malfunctioned on July 18th and I drove my car's cargo carrier right into the door, which created a large dent in the door as well as a cable and two wheel bearing's coming off (just my luck).  A&J once again proved to be very responsive and in this case, compassionate.  They recognized how much it sucked that I had to call them twice in the same week, and they actually whipped up an awesome deal and saved me a lot of money.

CATEGORY garage doors

10/22/2013

I actually spoke with the owner of the company and got a commitment from him to follow back up with me and take care of the problem. And he never did. I also called him again to see what was going on because he never followed up with me and I never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed the garage door, and we had multiple problems with them. I followed up with them multiple times with him and kept saying that they would come out and fix the problems and take care of it and they acted very unprofessional and were unresponsive.

CATEGORY garage doors

New Garage Doors / Garage Door Replacement / Garage Door Openers - Steel, wood and glass styles of garage doors and carriage house doors. Handcrafted, custom wood garage doors are made in our Wheat Ridge, Colorado shop. Steel & full view doors from Amarr, CHI, Northwest Door, Ankmar. Garage Door Repair / Parts / Service 24-hour emergency service is available. Section replacement, spring replacement, general service, tune-ups, and more. Gates & Gate Operators, Commercial Dock Equipment (Lifts)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express