Great Denver Rentals LLC.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2010

Licensed Real Estate Brokerage and Quality Property Management services. Conscientious and caring professional service with 10 years experience. We help our clients maximize the value they receive from their properties by delivering wholesale vendor pricing, quality tenant selection & regular ongoing maintenance. Maintaining your property value long term is our utmost concern for uninterrupted rental income & resale value....

Andy Verleger - Century 21 Golden West Realty

I am your local real estate expert for Golden, Lakewood, Arvada, Littleton, and the western foothills areas. I specialize in helping buyers navigate our highly competitive market to get them into the right home quickly. I am well-versed in what it takes to get my client's offers accepted in multiple-offer situations, and I take the extra time to help buyers moving form out of state that are not familiar with our highly competitive market understand these strategies. Give me a call today to talk about your real estate needs (303) 949-5242.

12/20/2018

Susan was our landlords property manager and was helpful when we needed to find another roommate to replace me. Very helpful and responsible!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Manager

CATEGORY property management

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

12/17/2018

Susan is quick to respond and as a property manager is very considerate, professional and helpful. She is understanding and easy to approach, and takes care of any issues promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property management

01/13/2017

Great. Susan provided advice on what improvements were the most important from the standpoint of renting. She is familiar with current practices in the market and confident about the appropriate rent and deposits to charge. She has a stable of competent service providers from handymen to housecleaning, but is open to owner hiring whomever one wants. Rental payments, billing and record-keeping are ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Project management for rental single-family home

CATEGORY property management

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review on Angie's List.

11/11/2016

Excellent. Always got the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sue Lutz managed two of our properties for several years and during that time we knew that whatever came up she would promptly handle. Sue has a keen eye for good tradesmen and excellent decorating skills. She undertakes each job as if it were her own property and follows up with all parties promptly throughout the process. She is highly knowledgeable, professional and characterizes integrity. We have done rentals, repairs, remodels and everything in between and Sue took the lead on all aspects of the various projects and delivered.

CATEGORY real estate agents,property management

Dear [Member Name Removed] and Jan, Thank you so much for your review on Angie's List. I will miss working with you now that your properties are sold in Colorado.

10/31/2016

Great Denver Rentals and Susan Lutz has done an excellent job with my properties from finding quality tenants to keeping them well maintained. Susan is very trust worthy and professional with good attention to details and follow-through. Working with someone as dependable as her makes owning rental properties much easier, I highly recommend her services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great Denver Rentals has managed my multiple rental properties in Highlands Ranch CO for many years.

CATEGORY property management

Real Estate Agent Services, Marketing Residential Properties, Conscientious Property Management (includes monthly rent collection, property drive-by's, inspections & lease consulting - many of our owners live outside Colorado and abroad). Working with clients (fee based) to find rentals. Consult on leases and move-out inspections for owners and tenants. .

Full blown evictions - we will prepare the paperwork and submit to a local Denver specialist who gets the job done quickly for under $570.

Check, PayPal