Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2005

9369 SHERIDAN BLVD

Westminster, CO 80031

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores.

10/31/2014

Michelle C.

05/18/2012

Patrick A.

I think Best Buy is a really good outfit. The charges for the contract are reasonable. I think they are really competitive, and I would certainly use them in the future.

Description of Work
I use the Best Buy/Geek Squad for electronic repair. I renewed my contract with them a couple of months ago.

04/05/2012

David A.

04/04/2012

Ruth T.

The guy that came to the house was very good. I was happy with the service, and I would use them again.

Description of Work
The last time I used Geek Squad was 3 or 4 months ago. He came to my home.

01/12/2012

Sandy G.

They were very knowledgeable & timely. It only took him 30 minutes to fix my computer and update our mouse pad and keyboard to wireless. Their price was also very reasonable.

Description of Work
They cleaned up my computer that was running very slow.

10/18/2007

June P.

This is the second time I have used them. They are polite and they were able to get my internet service up and running in no time at all. It was different people that came out each time, but they were both good at what they did.

Description of Work
We had them come out and set up the internet for our computer.

11/30/2005

Marc C.

It was a mixed bag. They did an excellent job, to be sure, but I'm not sure I needed everything that they sold me on. Not that I'm really complaining. I am a geek. It turns out that I was having power supply problems, and was told it shorted out something on my motherboard. Though my computer still worked, it would power down by itself randomly and was particularly sluggish. They were able to replace the power supply and mother board but salvage the rest of my components. I must say that everything works well now. I just don't know if I bought more than I needed to or not.

Description of Work
I had the 'Geek Squad' take a look at my computer which had been having a number of problems for several months.

11/10/2005

GEORGE K.

THE GEEK SQUAD OF BEST BUY ARE FRIENDLY, AND PROFESSIONAL. THEY FIXED 2 OUT OF THE 3 PROBLEMS THAT I HAD WITH MY COMPUTER. HOWEVER, THEY STILL NEVER FIXED THE PROBLEM WHEN I CLICK ON A LINK, THE COMPUTER WOULD GO OFFLINE. THEY MISLED ME TO BELIEVE THAT ALL 3 PROBLEMS WERE FIXED.

Description of Work
I PURCHASED A COMPUTER THAT CONTAINED AN ADDITIONAL 3 YEAR WARRANTY FOR THE $170 AMOUNT. I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ONLINE WITH THIS COMPUTER PURCHASE, AND UTILIZED THE WARRANTY SERVICE.

Videotechnica

Videotechnica Home Theater & Smart Home is a small business located in Highlands Ranch. Our main priority is finding you the right solution to make your project dreams come to life. We do not recommend based on bottom line, and we always educate our clients on the benefits of any products we may sell through our no-pressure approach. We put the client before us, we are not happy until you are happy!

Evolving Home Automation

Here at Evolving Homes, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 5 years of experience we are experts in Home Theater systems and Smart Home Automation. We are family owned and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project to make your home safe and convenient for your family. We look forward to earning your business. We offer free in-Home or Over The Phone Consultations. https://evolvinghomeautomation.com

2022 Super Service Award

Rapid Energy Solutions

Rapid Energy Solutions has been doing Electrical Installations & Service since 2016. We also handle Excavation & Trenching Services, Land & Lot Leveling, Landscape Material Delivery, Land & Lot Mowing. Our professional team is well trained and committed to helping you with all of your Electrical & Land Dirt Work needs.

TV Sales
    Computer Sales
    TV Repair
    Camera Repair
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available
    90 Days

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.