Flatirons Stump Removal

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

PO Box 1454 7262 Meade St.

Westminster, CO 80036

Flatirons Stump Removal is a dedicated stump service located in and focused on the northwest Denver to Boulder area. By specializing in stump removal you get better service. By focusing on our local area, we are able to keep stump removal affordable and decrease our carbon footprint by reducing travel time. Owner/operator, licensed and insured, no subcontractors. Payment by check or credit card expected upon completion of service....

08/29/2019

Meg H.

Jerry’s work is impeccable. He removed a 10” stump on a fence line that others said they could not do. From start to finish the whole process was so easy and professional. He promptly answered my call, scheduled my appointment, handled the utility locate, removed the stump, and left my yard without a trace of debris. Don’t waste your time looking for other companies to do this work. I did and I’m so glad I finally found Jerry and Flatirons Stump Removal. Amazing customer service and impeccable work.

Description of Work
Stump removal on fenceline

Category tree service

08/17/2018

Andrea T.

100% Outstanding. Fast response, quote, and scheduling. Reasonable cost, too. From first contact, I had my utility locate completed and stumps safely removed within 5 days. Professional, careful, thorough and just plain nice! My tree mulch was moved to desired location saving me extra yard work. THANK YOU! Great experience.

Description of Work
Ground 2 stumps

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

02/08/2018

jeff S.

Jerry was very professional, punctual and did a great job. From the first contact to the clean up, Jerry did everything top notch.

Description of Work
Stump removal

Category landscaping,tree service

03/20/2014

Jennifer R.

Jerry was easy to work with from beginning to end. I was able to text a picture of my juniper and pine bush stumps and he quoted me right over the phone. His price was much lower than anyone else I'd spoken to and he had a lot of positive customer reviews, so I scheduled an appointment with him the following morning.Jerry did a great job of explaining the whole process and going over our agreement and pricing before commencing work. He set up a screen to protect my house from any fly-away debris and was extremely thorough with his work. Not only was I pleased with the stump removal, but Jerry was very conscientious about cleaning up and even raked up some leaves and trash I had been neglecting for a few weeks that were not a part of the job at all. My children were fascinated with the process and he was very kind to them, as well.I highly recommend Jerry for your stump removal needs. His prices are the fairest out there and the quality of work is top-notch!

Description of Work
I had 3 bush stumps (juniper and pine) and 2 tree stumps (?? and aspen) that I needed removed/ground down.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Rivera's Landscaping and Construction LLC

We do all types of landscaping jobs from cutting your grass, to putting up fences and making your lawn look its best. Our work speaks for itself! All of our customers are shocked and really happy to see their yards when we are done. Our jobs are guaranteed and you will be really happy at the end result. Call us for a free estimate today.

MeltonHomes LLC

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

Rocky Mountain Snow Removal and Landscape

Rocky Mountain Snow and Landscape is a local company providing Landscaping and 3D Landscape Design services to Denver and the surrounding areas. Providing quality landscaping installation services and Designs, to help our clients achieve their desired outside space to complete their home. We believe in building relationships with our clients, using their ideas and make them part of the process of creating a Landscape Design that they will be happy to share with family and friends for years to come. Taking the dreams of our clients, and installing them into reality.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Stump removal (stump grinding) and associated clean up.

I do not take down or trim trees.