All Climate Systems, LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2013

12295 Pennsylvania Street Unit 2b

Thornton, CO 80241

We are a small family owned Angie’s List Super Service Award winning business! We offer skilled installation, timely upkeep, and lasting repairs, keeping your home running smoothly, efficiently, and to your highest expectations. Our fleet of service trucks brings prompt, professional, and expert solutions right to your doorstep. Punctual arrival, tidy work sites, and courteous treatment are simply the way we do business. Let us enhance your comfort and convenience, help you cut energy use and costs, and deliver greater value for your investment. We focus on exceptional quality, from the products we recommend and install, to the strategies we implement, working always toward superior system performance and longevity....

12/17/2020

Dugan G.

Audi takes the anxiety out of my repair crises. I know just who to call. I know he will fix what's wrong, however complicated -- my older house does present complications. I know he will give me an honest assessment of what I need and no more, and I know he will charge a fair price. He respects my home with booties and drop cloths, and he's cheerful and funny and easy to talk to. Audy likes people and will go the extra mile.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of oddly plumbed water heater

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Have a great week :) All Climate Systems

07/31/2020

Alvaro T.

These guys did a great job! My house has a particularly tricky layout that the guys had to really get creative to work through, they took the time to thoroughly explain the options to me and went with one that was unusually laborious for them, but worked out great for me. I'd definitely recommend them, my entire experience with them was great. My house is cool and my wife is happy!

Description of Work
Air Conditioning

07/15/2020

Lara M.

Tom and Audy are the BEST! Tom is professional, patient and knowledgeable. Extremely responsive to calls/texts and helpful in offering advice and options unique to my home. Audy is knowledgeable and professional. Both were willing to go the extra mile (including follow-up phone calls and visits to my house) to make the sale and install of my new furnace and A/C stress-free for me! Tom called the night before to confirm the install was a go. On the day of the install, Audy and his team arrived on time and completed the work earlier than we expected. Tom was here, too to review and walk me through all the specifics (xcel rebates, warranties, thermostat operation, etc).and even followed up about a week later to make sure everything was working as expected and that I was pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend All Climate Systems to all homeowners in need of any type of professional HVAC service/installation. I will be calling them for any and all of my future HVAC needs!

Description of Work
New furnace and A/C installation

06/17/2020

Patrick Y.

All Climate replaced my AC and Furnace with a Bryant system, including an electronic filter, and humidifier and did a fantastic job! Steve did a great job of helping me understand what capacities were appropriate for my house and ducting. Once we agreed on the right system, they handled everything, including the rebate paperwork. Audi showed up as scheduled and went to work right away. They started in the morning and had the new system in place by noon. I was enjoying a cool house shortly thereafter. Playing with the thermostat from my phone via Wi-Fi, is sort of a side benefit. I would and will hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace AC and Furnace

07/30/2019

Mike M.

I called All Climate Systems in the early morning to say I thought there was trouble with our A/C unit. I spoke with Audy Pedrianes and he came out immediately. He analyzed our unit's cooling performance, using various tools of the trade. And, he explained to me what he was doing, and showed me readings from his test equipment. He then worked with me to make sure our furnace filter was clean and all our vents were open to allow the proper amount of air flow needed for the unit to work properly. We had closed many of our vents during the winter. Once we did this the system was working well. Again, Audy checked to see we were getting the cooling from our A/C unit. We were, and the house began to cool. Thank you, Audi

Description of Work
Our A/C was not cooling the house even though it was running. It is a two year old unit that we bought and had installed by All Climate Systems.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

01/04/2019

Ben F.

All Climate Systems installed a new, top-of-line furnace and A/C. They were professional and friendly throughout the entire process, from initial estimate through about a million questions from us through the actual installation. The quality of service was top notch. The quality of workmanship was also top notch. Clearly, they are skilled and knowledgeable professionals. We highly recommend All Climate Systems for repair, maintenance, or installation and will not hesitate to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Replace furnace and A/C

10/10/2018

Angelo C.

Audy is very pleasant to work with. He diagnosed my furnace with a careful eye, and ran multiple tests to be certain in his analysis. He went the extra mile by teaching me how he came to the conclusion that he did. This is the second time I’ve used All Climate and both times I have received great, honest work.

Description of Work
Furnace Diagnostic/Fix

07/30/2018

Stanton T.

During early July's CO heat wave my elderly in-laws A/C went out at their rental condo. The landlord contacted several people but all of them were booked out at least a week. I contacted several HVAC pros on Angieslist and was able to speak on the phone with Audy. Let me say, hands down I'm glad I did. I explained the situation and Audy was able to squeeze them in for an inspection the next day. The unit had a leak in it as it had been filled less than a month before. Once the landlord gave the approval for work Audy was back in 3 days to perform an install. Audy was professional, punctual, and most importantly good at his job. I HIGHLY recommend ACS for your HVAC needs. To top it off, Audy was back 2 days later just to check on the unit and make sure my in-laws were comfortable. A's across the board and Audy will be the first person I call if I ever have HVAC problems!

Description of Work
Replace HVAC outdoor unit at condo

07/20/2018

Jeffrey L.

They returned calls, and arrived on times for the estimate and installation. They kept the installation cost to the amount quoted, even though they discovered pre-existing issues with the old wiring that had to be corrected.

Description of Work
Replaced an old central AC unit at my home

03/27/2018

Janet H.

This was my second experience with this company and it was as great this time as it was the first time. The owner of this company is very honest, does his own work, is prompt and offers great prices. Estimated price was exact amount paid, no hidden fees or charges. I have used them for both repairs and replacement. You will not find anyone more honest or reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Replace central air conditioning unit

02/20/2018

Dugan G.

It's always so nice to find someone to trust. Audy knows his business, works quickly (and on Saturdays), charges fairly, doesn't charge at all to diagnose. My daughter also had an excellent experience with him. I needed panels for my humidifier, and he picked them up for me and didn't charge a markup. Audy is both professional and personable. I have found my HVAC person for forever and always.

Description of Work
My furnace and humidifier were having troubles

01/02/2018

Marc K.

Audy was great. Very honest and professional. We discussed repairing the furnace initially- but both agreed that a new furnace was a better option. Audy was there 2 days later and did everything as promised. Will definitely use him for ALL my HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Furnace repair/upgrade

09/30/2017

Steven C.

The furnace installation went well. Everything was done as planned. Work was performed within the bounds of the estimate. I would use all climate systems again if needed.

Description of Work
Our furnace received extensive water damage. It needed to be replaced. All climate systems did an excellent job. Professional and timely manner.

09/07/2017

David E.

It was too expensive, but he was not easy to talk to. He made his own recommendations and was pretty opinionated. It seemed he didn't care one way or another. He had a small company and he just didn't care.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate to replace the air conditioning unit.

08/16/2017

Donna B.

Audy was quick to respond - asking diagnostic questions on the phone to begin assessing what the problem might be. We quickly scheduled an appointment, to which he and his brother arrived promptly. They were great! Audy not only identified the problem, he discussed options with us for repair and checked out the other HVAC systems in our home to aid us in determining which 'path' might be the most cost-effective and prudent - very helpful. (Turned out both our older AC units were extremely low on refrigerant!) Additionally, the quoted prices were reasonable and the documentation provided helped us understand the issues and feel more confident in the necessity of remediation that was proposed. Would not hesitate to call in the future!! NOTE: ~2 months later, our daughter's AC also stopped! Called Audy! Unfortunately, the unit was old and repair costs outweighed replacement, so a new unit was installed. Again, prompt response, reasonable cost and great work!

Description of Work
Help with AC unit that stopped cooling!

07/30/2017

Rob G.

The installation went well. Our home is cool again and is much better than our old system.

Description of Work
Our air conditioner stopped working. I contacted Audy at All Climate Systems. Over the phone, he had me go outside to the compressor and check the lines for warmth or coolness. The pipe was warm. He immediately diagnosed two issues. The capacitor was out or the entire system stopped working. He came the next day right on time. Our air conditioner system needed to be replaced. It could not be fixed. I had the old type Freon which is being phased out. He checked the entire home for number of registers and cold air returns; then recommended the best size system for our home. We had checked a year earlier for replacement and were quoted $6,000 to $7,000 for replacement. Audy bid $4,800 for a Bryant system. Bryant has the same components as Carrier so we were really happy. Audy is honest, forthright, and is concerned most about his customer. I highly recommend him.

06/21/2017

Joyce F.

Both times he was courteous, professional, and a pleasure to work with. He took considerable time to educate me and make sure I understood the thermostat and the repairs. His prices were reasonable. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
In January Audy replaced a thermostat for me and then in June he repaired my air conditioning.

06/19/2017

Linda D.

I would recommend Audy and All Climate Systems without hesitation! HomeSmart of Xcel Energy tried to repair our AC and was unable to, so they told us it needed to be replaced. They and the company they referred us to were 1-2 weeks out for this. Having been without AC for a very hot 2 weeks, I turned to Angie's List and found All-Climate Systems. I did some further internet research on both this company and the brand they use and then called for an estimate. Audy came out that same day. He spent a lot of time with us, including determining why our previous unit periodically froze up. This was Wed. evening...he and Victor installed our new unit the very next Friday morning, with the required permit from the city! They were professional, very knowledgeable, honest and did a great job! They even enlarged a cold air return thing and made a new access door to the filter, which had been really difficult and tricky to access. It was really heartening to find people who know what they're doing, are honest and really seem to take pride in their work.

Description of Work
We had our central air conditioner replaced.

06/06/2017

Janet H.

What a fantastic company! Audy and his brother are great. He found the problem quickly, gave us 3 options to have it repaired, and actually advised us to try the cheapest of the 3 as our unit is 9 years old. He made the repairs and the price was very, very reasonable. My house is finally getting cooler! My husband does machine maintenance (unfortunately not HVAC!) and he was very impressed by the decency and honesty of Audy. We will definitely use them in the future

Description of Work
Our air conditioner was not cooling, unit cycling on and off quickly. There ended up being a leak.

05/06/2017

Jill C.

He is really fast, nice, thorough. He got a permit to do the work.

Description of Work
My heater started smoking and he came immediately. He replaced my whole heater and a/c.

01/08/2017

Richard V.

I own several properties I have had 5 furnaces replaced in last 3 years. Audy with All Climate was prompt professional . They did a great job at a fair price. All climate will definitely be my first call for any future heating or air conditioning

Description of Work
Replaced 2 furnaces in a duplex. Re-routed dryer ducting both units.

10/17/2016

Patricia C.

I am very pleased with my experience and have already recommend them to friends and family! Audy was very knowledgeable, respectful and took the time to inspect my old furnace and explain why I needed a new one. The price is fair and affordable.

Description of Work
Replace my furnace

10/14/2016

Zora D.

Audy Pedrianes fit me into their schedule even though they were booked to the end of the month. He was willing to take the time to troubleshoot the problem, even though it involved waiting for the furnace to shutdown after about 10 minutes. The drainage for condensation was not functioning properly so furnace was shutting down after only running a short time. After the repair he also took the time to ensure the problem was resolved by waiting a sufficient time to see that the furnace was working correctly.

Description of Work
Maintenance/fix furnace that would stop running after about 10 minutes.

10/07/2016

David P.

Audy Pedrianes and his company have great integrity and know what they are doing. They are honest and fair and will tell you have to preserve your HVAC system for maximum capacity and longevity. I would strongly recommend you call them for your HVAC needs!

Description of Work
Tested my entire HVAC System after another company tested and told me heater motor needed replacing.

09/10/2016

Joyce C.

Reliable and efficient. Explained service on every step Would highly recommend AAA+

Description of Work
New blower motor and capacitor on furnace. Clean and inspect furnace and air conditioner

Endurance Water & HVAC

ATTN* We do not work with swamp coolers.* Owner -operated with Certified Professionals in residential/commercial services, repair and installation of Home Furnaces, A/C Units, home quality testing on heating and air flow, outside condenser maintenance, scheduled prevented maintenance programs on home equipment. Installing Tank and Tankless Water Heaters, Home Air Purification Germs and Bacteria, Home Air Humidifiers. Specializing in Water Conditioning such as home water softeners and reverse osmosis, boiler and chiller treatment and water testing. Light plumbing such as water leaks and detection, garbage disposals, sink installation, outside spigots, pressure reducing valves, vacuum breakers.

Offers by Endurance Water & HVAC on Angi
    Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling

We stand by the quality of our services, which is why we provide each customer with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All services are billed at a flat rate corresponding to the project, rather than an hourly rate, to help our customers save money. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling on Angi
    Befort Plumbing and Heating Inc.

Befort Plumbing and Heating is a family owned business. We have been servicing Aurora, Denver CO and the surrounding areas since 1957. Our customers are our number one priority. We take pride in our work and our customers, many of which have seen the transition of 3 generations of the Befort family to the next. Our promise to you is to meet all of your plumbing, heating and cooling needs. We are here to help!

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Furnace Replacements and repair, Air Conditioners installations and repair, Humidifiers, Water Heaters, Air Cleaners

Swamp coolers