TONY'S FLOOR COVERINGS INC

With Angi since August 2010

A-Squad Flooring

A-Squad Flooring

Hi my Name is Julio I'm the owner of a small carpet business located in Colorado Springs. I've done work all around the Colorado area. We specialize in carpet installation, carpet repairs, carpet stretches, LVP (luxury vinyl planks) installation, Sheet Vinyl installation, Laminate flooring, prefinished hardwood. We DO NOT install any tile or real hardwood sand and finish. I have been doing installation around colorado springs, pueblo, Canon city, castle Rock, Denver areas for over 10 years now. We are a crew of two im family oriented so its me and my brother who do all the installation. When you hire A-Squad Flooring you hire me directly so there for you'll only talk with me never have to worry about hiring me and someone else showing up. I also can provide you with stock inventory on material so you can place orders directly through me. ALL ESTIMATES ARE FREE. we never charge to come out to give you a free quote quotes are good for 30 days. Due to the change in material cost I can't always guarantee a price longer then 30 days. If you have any question or want a estimate please feel free to call me 719-360-7459. Thank you and hope to talk with you soon.

10/07/2013

Helped pick out type of flooring, provided bid, installed as arranged. Were professional and responsive to questions and requests.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed tile, previously installed carpet and tile

CATEGORY carpet installation

04/02/2012

We had a bad experience with the company we had used before them. The experience we had with Tony's company was a very good one. They were very professional, and thorough in explaining everything to us. They gave us a quality product, and great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed carpet for us.

CATEGORY carpet installation