Patterson Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2007

4.4

When your plumbing, heater, or air conditioner needs professional assistance, our team at Patterson Plumbing & Heating, Inc. always has your back. We’ve been providing qualified home services in Pueblo and the surrounding Southern Colorado area since 1984, and we want our customers to feel comfortable coming to us for any issue that’s negatively impacting their comfort. From HVAC equipment replacements to sewage line cleanings and everything in between, we’re your one-stop-shop for honest, high-quality services from licensed technicians with true integrity. We always ensure that your needs are met and that you’re 100% satisfied with the results we provide. Contact us today for your free in-home estimate. We offer financing plans and online coupons to keep our services budget-friendly, and we’re even available 24/7 for all your plumbing and HVAC emergencies!...

Planet Duct

Planet Duct Air Duct Cleaning is Colorado Springs premier air duct cleaning service. Our vacuum trucks are the most powerful system made for cleaning air ducts. Our NADCA certified air duct cleaning technicians have the knowledge and the tools to get your air ducts and dryer vents truly clean. Many companies try to clean air ducts with cheap portable air ducts cleaning machines or even carpet cleaning truck mounts. Their truck mounted equipment is great for cleaning carpet, but it lacks the power the properly clean ducts. How do we know this? Our company owner also owns Colorado Springs number 1 carpet cleaning company. He would never use carpet cleaning equipment to clean ducts, because he knows they are not powerful enough to do the job. He simply refuses to rip people off or do a sub-standard job with cheap whip and suck systems. When you see the shuttle bay doors open on our trucks and see the huge filtration bags inflate, you will understand why Planet Duct has the right stuff. Planet Duct also offers air duct sealing with AeroSeal and Air Duct encapsulation with Duct Armor to make your HVAC system more efficient.

Offers by Planet Duct on Angi
Front Range Electric

Give us a call at (719) 239-5683 for all aspects of residential and commercial Electrical work. Including: Panel swaps, replace old wiring, new construction, remodel work, Hot tub wiring, commercial lighting, light install and replacement, and many other kinds of electrical jobs.

Offers by Front Range Electric on Angi
Aspen View Mechanical

Aspen View Mechanical provides heating and air conditioning services in Colorado Springs, CO and the surrounding area. Call our team for heating and AC repair, replacement, installation and maintenance services. We also specialize in new construction, remodels, and basement finishes.

07/02/2020

My 92 year old brother-in-law who has dementia hired Patterson to remove garbage disposal because it was not working and sink would not drain. He signed the estimate. An invoice was NOT provided for the family. He was charged $662.00 for a couple of hours of labor and a few plastic pipes. The new pipes leaked water all over the floor and another tech had to come repair the leak later. Senior finan...

Description of Work
Disconnect and remove garbage disposal.

Category plumbing,air duct cleaning

11/20/2018

It went fabulous. We contacted three other plumbers and no responses ( it was early Saturday morning). Someone answered right away and gave us and estimate of when they could get to us. They called and could be to us earlier than expected. Once Rich arrived he was kind, respectful of our property and brought information and options to us as soon as you knew what to do. We chose an option he did th...

Description of Work
We had a pipe leading into our water heater spraying all over

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for sharing your thoughts on our team. We realize that emergencies happen all the time so we make sure that we are available all the time. Please let us know if we can ever help again. Rick Patterson, President.

11/06/2018

We awoke on Saturday, OCT. 27, 2018, to a cold home. I thought a switch on the furnace was defective. I called Patterson's. The company called when Tim (who was on call) was on his way. I was really impressed as he put a cover over his shoes before he entered my home. I have never had an service person do that. One time someone offered to remove his shoes. BTW, I had just had my carpets cleaned pr...

Description of Work
Furnace, AC, Water Heater, Expansion Tank

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for allowing our team to care for your homes service needs. I really appreciate you taking your time to review us on Angie's List. Thanks again, Rick Patterson, predident

06/22/2018

Technicians John V and Thomas C came out to help us determine the cause of a mysterious leak. They came during the time they said they would come and even sent a text to let us know they were on their way. They were upfront about how the process would go. They listened and examined the problem. They were professional, courteous and thorough. They answered all of our questions, explained the issue ...

Description of Work
Determining the source of a leak

Category plumbing

MS. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review the services my team provided. I know this takes effort on your part and am very appreciative. Thank you as well, for allowing us to serve your home's maintenance needs. We look forward to helping again as the need arises. Thanks again, Rick Patterson, president

01/14/2018

John Volk came out to help. He was kind, helpful and generous. Beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
Water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for providing this review on the services John provided. We really appreciate you letting us know how our team did. Thanks again, Rick Patterson, President

11/15/2017

I paid for the seventy five dollars drain clean out. they showed up a day late. They wanted another $231 to take the P trap off the kitchen sink to clear drain. they do not explain on the phone that it will go up $231 to take P trap off the kitchen sink. Wasted my time and it took several days to refund my money.

Description of Work
Unplug kitchen drain.

09/25/2017

We went with someone else because their estimate was higher. They did not charge for the estimate.

Description of Work
They gave us an estimate on a boiler system.

06/11/2017

We wanted a tankless water heater and boiler put in to replace an old system in the house we recently purchased. They quickly came out to give us an estimate and started the next day. John and Derek were great. We were notified every morning when they left the office to head our way. They explained everything as they went and did an outstanding job with the install. Our experience could not have been better. The new system works and looks great. Many thanks to their outstanding service.

Description of Work
tankless water heater and boiling installed

Category heating & cooling contractor","plumber","water heater installer

05/26/2017

Great service. I highly recommend this company for any plumbing needs you may have

Description of Work
I had a technician named John and he waited for me as I was stuck at work. I needed my RO system and Soft water system looked at and also explained to me. He tested the water for me and examined the entire system for me. In the end John gave me multiple options on how to fix the system because of my budget concerns.

05/17/2017

The Patterson plumber, John Volk, arrived promptly and on time. He introduced himself professionally and was very considerate of our hardwood floors but placing shoe protectors on his boots. He quickly assessed the issues and offered a great price. He performed the repair work with excellent results. I would definitely recommend John from Patterson plumbing to anyone in need of plumbing repairs etc...

Description of Work
Kitchen sink and shower repair

Category plumber

Home Mechanical Systems Service & Repair, Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Water Treatment, Drain Cleaning & Re-Lining, Duct Cleaning. Kinetico Dealer.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available