MAJIC CARPET MD

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

7335 Pfost Drive

Peyton, CO 80831

All services provided by owner. Serving all of El Paso County since 1995. References upon request. Free estimates given....

11/04/2014

Brian B.

On time and did a great job. Mr. Furnish was very friendly and he did well. I will definitely call them next time.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 3 bedrooms, stairwell and living room before I moved in.

06/18/2014

Carla A.

Description of Work
Soiled carpets looked great after their services. This is the second time we've used them and they did what they said they would do both times.

06/10/2014

Susan M.

Great. They were very nice on the phone and got me scheduled right a way. They did a wonderful job on the carpets. I had some very dirty spots...especially in the high traffic area. Great job on the stairs too. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in my 5 bedroom home.

02/13/2012

michelle K.

I have used Magic Carpet MD --many, many times in my home and on my rental properties. I have never been disappointed--they are prompt--- Do a great job and are very reasonable!!! They are the only Carpet Cleaner I use.

Description of Work
Whole House cleaning

08/24/2011

Jeff K.

There was poor communication on their end. They cleaned too little and was supposed to be clean as the carpet was new. The carpet in the other rooms was clean and they charged me for that.

Description of Work
I used Hydro Clean Carpet Cleaning a month ago to clean the carpet in the whole house.

04/05/2011

James R.

They were a very good company. They were curious and the quality was very good.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

Colorado Springs Fine Properties (DBA Potter Partners and Potter Property Management)

Potter Property Management owners are Mark and Janelle Potter, Realtors© with Colorado Springs Fine Properties an independent realty office in SW Colorado Springs. We represent buyers, sellers & landlords in El Paso County and Colorado Springs. We have 20 years of combined Real Estate experience. Jan serves as a board member on the Harrison Credit Union and Mark is a volunteer on the Harrison District 2 School's Scholarship Committee and is a Board of Director for the Broadmoor Rotary Club. Call 719-331-4824 for more information.

Premier Carpet Cleaning

I am so confident in my cleaning ability that if you honestly don’t feel it was the best cleaning you have ever had I will offer you a full 100% money back guarantee. I carry all of the best cleaning products as well as latest cleaning equipment. If I can’t get it out. Nobody can! I have been in this industry for over a decade and I know what it takes to get the job done right. I have lots of great information on my website, that can answer most peoples questions about the carpet cleaning industry. So check it out and give me a call to schedule today. 719-268-1611 http://www.thepremierclean.com/

Offers by Premier Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Deardorff cleaning company

Let's us clean your carpets the right way!!! We offer a wide selection of products that will surely get any stain or odor out of your carpets, such as industrial cleaners, biodegradable cleaners, enzymes, and green friendly products. We even do steam if chemicals aren't your thing! Please give us a call for a free estimate

Visa, Check

Carpet and rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, auto/rv upholstery and carpet cleaning

Sorry we are not a 24 hour service at this time.