MAJIC CARPET MD

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

All services provided by owner. Serving all of El Paso County since 1995. References upon request. Free estimates given....

Colorado Springs Fine Properties (DBA Potter Partners and Potter Property Management)

Potter Property Management owners are Mark and Janelle Potter, Realtors© with Colorado Springs Fine Properties an independent realty office in SW Colorado Springs. We represent buyers, sellers & landlords in El Paso County and Colorado Springs. We have 20 years of combined Real Estate experience. Jan serves as a board member on the Harrison Credit Union and Mark is a volunteer on the Harrison District 2 School's Scholarship Committee and is a Board of Director for the Broadmoor Rotary Club. Call 719-331-4824 for more information.

11/04/2014

On time and did a great job. Mr. Furnish was very friendly and he did well. I will definitely call them next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in 3 bedrooms, stairwell and living room before I moved in.

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soiled carpets looked great after their services. This is the second time we've used them and they did what they said they would do both times.

06/10/2014

Great. They were very nice on the phone and got me scheduled right a way. They did a wonderful job on the carpets. I had some very dirty spots...especially in the high traffic area. Great job on the stairs too. I will be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in my 5 bedroom home.

02/13/2012

I have used Magic Carpet MD --many, many times in my home and on my rental properties. I have never been disappointed--they are prompt--- Do a great job and are very reasonable!!! They are the only Carpet Cleaner I use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House cleaning

08/24/2011

There was poor communication on their end. They cleaned too little and was supposed to be clean as the carpet was new. The carpet in the other rooms was clean and they charged me for that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Hydro Clean Carpet Cleaning a month ago to clean the carpet in the whole house.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet and rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, auto/rv upholstery and carpet cleaning

Sorry we are not a 24 hour service at this time.

Visa, Check