AquaDuct Roof & Gutters

Founded 1972 • With Angi since November 2010

AquaDuct Roof and Gutters has been serving the Colorado Front Range for over 40 years. We are family owned and operated, and adhere to the highest set of quality standards and customer service. Don't trust your most valuable asset to just anyone. If you are tired of cleaning your gutters, letting that ice dam build up, or having water drips damage your siding, its time to give us a call. Long-time customers may remember us as A-1 Home Contractors, with an office for many years on West Alameda Avenue in Denver.. We’re the same company, still owned by Scott Lawrence, son of Bill who started the company in 1972. In 2005, the company changed its name to AquaDuct Roof and Gutters after Scott's son took the reigns of the marketing department. While the logo and name changed, the belief in quality and customer service have remained the same....

Front Range Roofing & Siding

Front Range Roofing & Siding

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Roofing, Siding & Gutter Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/15/2016

Scott was very honest and his crew did a fine job. Not a single nail left in the yard! Even though it cost a little more than we expected (we ended up paying the full insurance deductible), knowing that this company refuses to cut corners even when it seemed like it would benefit them, it was money well spent. Plus, my dog loved the toy rubber duck!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof after hail storm.

06/23/2014

Tried multiple times to schedule service for gutter repairs.  The first call resulted in the provider and I having a miscommunication on the date.  The time/date scheduled was placed on a different day on the providers calendar than I had requested.  After this first appointment effort I received a call from the owner to reschedule.  I called the personal cellphone number two different times and l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not provide service.  See below.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

You're absolutely right about the events. I have since hired a telephone secretary, specifically to make sure phone calls get returned in a timely manner. The scheduling mis-fire was a direct result of trying to set appt times while out of the office, and then remembering to enter them later. Glad you got this handled. Sorry for the inconvenience.

06/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my entire shake roof with thick vinyl shingles. The job was done in a timely manner and to my the satisfaction. It was last summer. I don't remember the date. The total cost to me was my insurance deductible.

06/08/2014

Scott from AquaDuct was awesome.  Very flexible and honest. He had to deal with another contractor activities on our home.  The other contractor (Colorado Outdoor Essentials) was terrible (did not adhere to any schedule, shoddy work, no work ethic, and did not tell the truth), but Scott's crews were always flexible with a solid work ethic.  They cared about the our concerns... the customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old shingles and replaced with new.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you, [member name removed] for your kind review. Thanks also for mentioning us to your neighbor! We just completed their roof, and, of course, we wouldn't have been there without you.

04/01/2014

Aqua Duct re-roofed my home and put gutters and down spouts etc., on a room and garage addition. They were prompt, finished in a very timely fashion and did not leave a mess around my house. Scott's pricing was very fair. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and gutters

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks, [Member Name]! (I'm a little new to Angie, and so I am a bit slow responding.) I am glad things are working well for you.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover