Mile High Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

Our company offers the highest quality work with reasonable and fair prices. Our goal is to create relationships with our customers that last a lifetime! For our Air Duct Cleaning we use contact machines as well as negative air machines, that break up dirt and debris with a brush attachment that allows our technicians to clean your air ducts efficiently. When hiring a company keep in mind that there are businesses out there that will tell you one price over the phone and then up sell you when the technician arrives. So if they give you a price over the phone just make sure they will honor that price when they arrive. As for our Carpet Cleaning we use a Rotary extractor which helps clean your carpets better then using a manual wand. Ask about the benefits of using our machine over the competition. Thank you for taking the time to visit our site and we look forward to servicing your home and creating a relationship that will last a lifetime!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+38 more images

air duct cleaning (32)carpet cleaning (14)dryer vent cleaning (12)pressure washing (1)

08/20/2022

Ankur G.

They did a great job and made sure to take care of us even when they faced delays.

Description of Work
We got our air ducts cleaned.

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

08/06/2020

Elizabeth B.

Missed first appointment but showed up for second appointment

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

05/17/2020

LEE W.

They went the extra mile to ensure the vent was clean and made sure everything was put back in order after completing the work. Top notch job! Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleanout

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

thank you sir, we appreciate the feedback and opportunity to work with you!

03/09/2020

John E.

Very happy with Brian's cleaning of our dryer vent. Have Mile High in our contact list for our next duct and carpet cleanings.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

12/27/2019

Gabe D.

The process was seamless. It took a few hours to clean all of our vents in our house. Once he was done with the services, he went over everything with me and let me know that the vents were really dirty and showed me the before/after of what was cleaned. I highly recommend this company, very professional.

Description of Work
We needed our vents cleaned out.

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

11/15/2019

Donald F.

Great. But could not see inside ducts.

Description of Work
Clean and sanitize air ducts

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

11/15/2019

Donald F.

Great. Very thorough job. Help move furniture back in place.

Description of Work
Clean carpet in 3 bedrooms, one bath and basement living area

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

02/21/2019

Andrea N.

I was impressed with Justin and the pride he took in his work. He went out of his way to accommodate the timing and special needs of my situation. I would definitely recommend him and hire again.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/19/2019

01/18/2019

Colin H.

Justin had previously cleaned our ducts and we sought him out for the carpet cleaning when we sold our home. The carpets looked great and the new owners were impressed with the cleaning. He is very prompt, professional and delivers high quality and fair pricing. He also texted his ETA and which was helpful as we were busy with the move. I highly recommend Mile High Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning and we will have already scheduled our duct cleaning and sanitizing in our new home.

Description of Work
Sold home and all the carpet was cleaned.

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

Thank you sir, it was my pleasure and look forward to doing business with you in the future

12/20/2018

lacey A.

It went great. There were very professional. Showed be before and after photos of each vent as they were cleaning.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

12/16/2018

Sam & Angel Y.

A team of three came to clean our ducts. They were very thorough but did try to upsell to a bigger better package to include deep cleaning the basement ducts and dryer vents. Initially, I had inquired with the sales rep on the phone about the extra services they were up-selling however she mentioned that wire brushing could damage the ducts. I am not willing to change services or payments once scheduled so kept with the original basic service.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/11/2018

Good Morning, you have the wrong company! I dont upsell and I dont have anyone else but me answering the phones and performing the work!

09/19/2018

Shannon E.

My experience with Mile High was extremely positive. Justin is easy to communicate with and his work is superior. Service was punctual, dependable and thorough. I will most certainly use these services again as well as future carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

06/26/2018

Carl E.

Excellent, Fair price, quality Service and efficient. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Full House Air Duct and Dryer Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/26/2018

Thank you sir, it was my pleasure!

04/05/2018

Nicole G.

Jeremy was awesome! Kept in contact with me during the ‘time window’. Explained what was going on & provided tips & suggestions for the future. Would hire again & recommend to others

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

its Justin but thank you! :) it was a pleasure to service your home, glad you are happy with our services.

03/08/2018

Paul & Marian B.

Great! Justin is passionate about his work, very polite, considerate and very thorough. Price charged was so much more reasonable than larger franchises and we prefer to support small businesses whenever possible. Definitely recommend him and would hire him again for any future services.

Description of Work
Air duct and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

thank you so much for letting me service your home! it was a pleasure to meet you both.

01/24/2018

Michael W.

All the orher reviews are spot on. Justin was prompt and professional. I had this service performed before in another state so I had an idea if what to expect. Justin answered all my questions and exceeded my expectation. He is highly recommended.

Description of Work
Had ducting cleaned and fan blower assembly cleaned.

Work Completed On 01/24/2018

11/03/2017

Pat D.

Justin is a very conscientious and thorough professional. He was friendly, courteous and went the extra mile to ensure that we were satisfied with his service

Description of Work
We have a new home and needed the ducts cleaned of construction residue.

Work Completed On 11/03/2017

glad you're satisfied with my work, thank you again for allowing me to service your home!

09/20/2017

Nakia O.

I was pleased with both services provided.I was able too see dust inside vents after Justin removed the covers..So once he finished cleaning.Clearly there was a significant difference. We also cleaned our carpeted areas and a Area rug and it all looks nice and clean even the steps because they take a beating in my home.Justin scheduled me in a timely fashion.And his price was fair and reasonable .Work truck professional and clean!And it was very nice having someone show up and not smell like a carton of cigarettes or Weed.Professional Conduct Greatly Appriciated!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning Vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

Thank you for allowing me to service your home !! it was a pleasure

09/09/2017

Christine L.

In total it took just under 4 hours to clean 25 vents plus returns and roughly 674 square feet of carpet. The carpet - Most of our carpet was cleaned roughly two years ago using a different company who spent maybe 90 minutes total to clean with a machine that went back and forth and left the carpet wet for a couple of days. The rotary equipment that Justin used was thorough and removed stains that I had given up home on removing. With the help of our attic fan and ceiling fans, all carpet was dry in less than 24 hours with some areas dry in 4 hours (which the dogs were pretty excited about since they had to stay outside during this time). The air ducts- I don't really have a good comparison for this service since this is he first time we have cleaned our air ducts. I did take a peek down a vent before and after it was clean and I was satisfied with the difference. Overall, it was a great experience and I would happily use Mile High Air Duct and Carpet Cleaning again. Thanks Justin for an excellent job!!!

Description of Work
Carpet and air duct cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

thank you for allowing me to service your home! It was a pleasure and I look forward to the next time I am able to meet your air duct and carpet needs !!

08/29/2017

Andrew S.

Very well - Justin was good about telling me his arrival time, which was later than planned. He handled the job smoothly, efficiently and for a good price. I would use him again for sure.

Description of Work
Bedroom and M Bath and stairs carpet cleaned.

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

08/26/2017

Heather M.

On time, very professional, happy with the service

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/11/2017

Thank you !!!

08/18/2017

Paul R.

GREAT! My driveway was heavily soiled with oil spots and my sidewalks were dirty. Justin came out and did a fantastic job cleaning the driveway and the walk ways, my driveway and sidewalks looks brand new. I will definitely have Mile High back for my cleaning needs

Description of Work
Power/Pressure wash my driveway and sidewalks

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

06/03/2017

Scott K.

He worked very hard and the work turned out great.

Description of Work
He cleaned the vents and carpets.