HENZE CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1994 • With Angi since November 2008

HENZE CONSTRUCTION IS A FULL SERVICE REMODELING COMPANY THAT USES "GREEN CONSTRUCTION" PRINCIPLES. WE SPECIALIZE IN FORMALDEDYDE FREE CABINETRY THAT IS NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL, BUT BUILT TO LAST. WE DO ONE JOB AT A TIME AND THE OWNER IS ALWAYS PRESENT AND WORKING . YOU CAN USE YOUR SUBCONTRACTORS OR LET US DO IT ALL. WITH 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE EACH JOB IS DONE RIGHT....

K&H Home Solutions is a highly experienced, local, and family owned home improvement company that provides exterior energy-efficient solutions for homes along the Colorado Front Range. We provide our customers with a wide variety of products to choose from so that we can meet their home improvement needs at a price that is within their budget. For windows, siding, doors and more, K&H Home Solutions has what you’re looking for.

Letali, LLC is a custom cabinetry business, specializing in kitchens for new homes, remodeling of existing kitchens and bathrooms, as well as commercial cabinetry work. Letali is a family owned, wholesome business with owners that believe that people come first, always. Word of mouth referrals is Letali's number one form of advertising, which speaks for the type of business and service that Letali offers.

Hart Roofing, Inc. & Exteriors is a Premier Denver Roofer and has been serving Denver since 1996. We are a leader in the Roofing Industry and specialize in Roof Replacements and Roof Repairs. Our Certified Roof Replacement & Repair Specialists ensure you’ll receive the best service and quality. We are an accredited “A+” rated business with the Better Business Bureau. We offer a variety of other services and would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

09/19/2017

It went extremely well. This was my third experience working with John Henze and I couldn't be happier with the results. His attention to detail and extremely high quality work is evident throughout. I would not hesitate to work with him again or to recommend him to others. He is reliable, honest and a true craftsman.

Description of Work
We had our master bathroom completely renovated. This involved complete demolition of the existing bath and installation of drywall, construction of a shower, installation of tile for floor and walls, construction of recessed shelving, and enlargement of the doorway.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

07/11/2017

They explained that I needed a solar light and how to buy that myself. I bought it and did the install myself, so I did not need their service. I appreciated that they gave me an easier, better way for me to do this on my own.

Description of Work
I bought an exterior light and wanted them to install it.

Category electrician

08/02/2016

I was fortunate to find my contractor, John Henze (Henze Construction), through Angie's List. It's common nowadays for people to overuse words like and quot;amazingand quot; and and quot;awesome,and quot; but in John's case, those words apply--in spades. John took our sad, builder-standard fireplace, complete with an ugly, ceramic floor tile surround, and turned it into the focal point of our livi...

Description of Work
Refaced a gas fireplace with floor-to-ceiling travertine stone, installed a new mantel, and installed accent lights.

Category remodeling

05/10/2016

My experience couldn't have been better. John Henze responded promptly to my request for an estimate and was able to begin the work within a reasonable period of time. There was a lot of carpentry work involved in this project which he completely beautifully. As with most remodeling projects, a number of surprises arose along the way. John was able to handle these in a creative, effective and budg...

Description of Work
Family Room remodel: demolition and resurfacing of dated stone fireplace and re-design for gas fireplace insert, removal of built-in shelving units, removal of siding and replacement with drywall, repair of ceiling drywall, building and installing a wood corner table, re-facing multiple wood bookcase cabinets to match others, replacement of door and baseboard.

Category custom cabinets,drywall,remodeling,woodworking

01/20/2014

John was very polite and did a great job.

Description of Work
John fixed some tongue and groove as well as some other trim work that was damaged by water.

Category woodworking

FORMALDEHYDE CABINETRY. KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING. CUSTOM BUILT ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS. DESIGN CONSULTATION. REFACING. CUSTOM WOOD WINDOWS. MOULDINGS/WAINSCOT. TILE WORK, BACKSPLASH, COUNTERTOPS, SHOWER ENCLOSURES. INTERIOR WALL REMOVAL. DRYWALL REPAIRS. ELECTRICAL/LIGHTING. PLUMBING. SIDING/STUCCO REPAIRS. JOB SITE MANGEMENT.

Ask For Details