Apple Remodeling

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2010

Apple Remodeling has been the local go-to remodeler for Kitchens, Baths, Basements, Additions, and Whole House remodels for over 35 years. We love doing residential renovations to improve the lives of our clients. With over 1,000 projects completed for discerning homeowners just like you, we have the experience to make your remodeling dreams come true. Our minimum project size is $30k, with no maximum. No homes older than 1950 please....

Heartland Construction Services LLC

As a general contractor specializing in hail-damage related insurance claim restoration projects, Heartland Construction Services serves a one-stop shop for all of your hail storm repair needs. We manage & excel at phases of the insurance restoration process. We begin by inspecting your property for damage & meeting your Insurer on site to insure a fair settlement including performing the work according to all standards set by your local building department. Areas we inspect & manage include -Roofing -Siding -Windows -Painting -Guttering -Any additional areas necessitated by the storm Next we help you select the materials used to repair your home or business, maximizing your repairs aesthetics, longevity & even potential insurance premium savings. Finally we manage the installer's and finalize directly with your Insurer, making sure your claim concludes as quickly and professionally as possible. Leave the stress to us, and let et us be your hail-storm concierge!

R4 Roofing and Exteriors

R4 Roofing and Exteriors is your locally owned, Colorado roofing and exterior restoration company with an extensive history of helping home-owners fix and protect their homes. If your home has been damaged, or you are looking to renovate your home's exterior, R4 is the company with the experience and ability to handle your project, no matter what your needs are. We take pride in being one of the top-rated residential roofing companies in Colorado and a preferred contractor for Owens Corning. Give us a call today for a free inspection or to learn more about our services. When you call R4 Roofing and Exteriors, you can be sure that your home is in good hands, just take a look at our reviews. We are licensed and insured to serve Colorado and Denver Metro area homes. No matter what roofing system your home has, our team of trained experts will provide you with the highest level of service and best roofing material to ensure your home's safety from start to finish.

B & L Roofing Inc.

B&L Roofing Inc. is a family owned Colorado based company that has been providing premier roofing services in the Denver metro and surrounding areas for many years. Making the decision to install anew roof can be a difficult process and we're here to make the decision to repair or replace a little easier. Getting the job done right the first time and at a fair price is not always easy, especially if you are unsure about the company you are planning to hire. We have top of the line roofing crews and install high quality roofing products with customer satisfaction guaranteed on every job. Whether you need Roofing, Gutter, Siding, or Windows, with over 37 years of experience, we are your go to roofer!

11/20/2020

S M.

Apple just completed a five month project involving about a dozen subcontractors and at least the same number of inspections by Building department. Due to Ted’s close oversight and frequent presence on site everything went smoothly, on budget, and on time. There are always some cost adjustments and occasional timing issues in construction, but none had any negative effect on our 100% total satisfaction with Apple. There were no surprises and no BS. Ted was thorough, professional, extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of entire process, easy to work with, and kept the subcontractors on task and on schedule.

Description of Work
Replace an addition on residence

Category flooring contractor,picture framing,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,architect,home remodeling

01/24/2020

Iain B.

The quality of work was bad. No consistently on the staff. Always someone different that would show up. He would fire people doing the job. Very confessional with my pregnant wife. He was very rude to my wife and me.

Description of Work
full kitchen remodeling

Category home remodeling

This is out of the blue, and very strange. The individuals name is spelled wrong and it looks like something that possibly an online foreigner wrote. We did this very small job for these nice folks over 10 years ago and there were no problems back then. No idea what this is about or why it suddenly popped up here like this. Suspicious. We will reach out and touch base with this old client and see if they wrote this.

02/09/2019

John T.

We did around a 250k remodel with Apple Remodeling, so we basically tested everything that they were made of. To sum it up, right off the bat, Apple Remodeling is a finely tuned machine. I was absolutely amazed at how precisely everything was coordinated and how the actual work was so well done. To really top it off, however, Ted (Owner) is so easy to work with and communicates everything so clearly and HONESTLY. If some changes are made during the project, he makes sure to credit you for even the littlest things, but, at the same time, he doesn't nickel and dime you. On that note, most contractors charge a percentage fee for change orders. Apple Remodeling DOES NOT charge a fee. You are just billed for the work/material. That is a huge plus, in my opinion, because throughout a project you are certainly going to think of things to change/add. That really helps keep the nerves at ease when you're going through such a massive project. Another HUUUUGE plus is that Ted listens to you. If you have questions/concerns, Ted addresses them and doesn't beat around the bush. It is ridiculously amazing how easy it is to work with him. Not only was Ted great, his crew was amazing as well. They are all so polite and considerate. I'd probably trust these guys to baby sit my kid. Further, they clean up at the end of every day. We've even had comments from friends/family on how clean the work site is. These are exactly the type of people you want working on your house--people you can trust. Most of this review hasn't even focused on the quality of work done, which, by the way, is excellent; however, let's be honest, when you're basically having surgery done on your house, you want to be at ease through the ENTIRE project--not just at the end. Going into the remodel, I was not expecting it to go so smoothly--after all, it was a massive remodel. The potential for things to go wrong is there, but it was not the case with Apple Remodeling. I really think that Apple Remodeling is a gem in this business and a step above everyone else. You just don't get the level of service that Apple Remodeling provides from just about any business these days and that is why I am so happy that we found them.

Description of Work
Whole House Remodel

Category ceramic tile,picture framing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,architect,home remodeling

Thank you so much. We wish every client was just like you. We feel privileged to be given the opportunity when we are entrusted to remodel anyone's home. It is a BIG responsibility, and the expectations are always high. We also realize that it is also a real challenge for each of our clients to stay calm and be patient while their most important investment is being dramatically altered, especially while they try to live in it. Some clients handle it well, and some struggle with it. I still marvel at how you and your amazing wife approached every single day with such positive energy and gratitude. To weather a whole house remodel while being sequestered into two bedrooms with a infant and your rescue pets for half of it is beyond impressive. We appreciate you both and cannot say enough about how amazing you guys are to work for. You made our job easier by communicating, having products on site when needed, making changes in a timely manner, and showing appreciation when you saw a job being done well. Every major project has a lot of moving parts and some minor surprises, highs/lows, and the novelty wears off after a few weeks. Keeping our clients happy and on an even keel throughout the process is sometimes the most challenging part. You guys were so amazing that we were able to just relax and be carpenters, focusing on the work to be done. Thank you for that. It really meant a lot. We just wish that you had more projects for us to do (since we remodeled your whole house, there's not much chance of that :) P.S. Your rescued homing pigeon that adopted us and kept landing on our heads was pretty funny too.

12/04/2018

Nancy P.

We took on the gigantic task of redoing our kitchen. Ted met with us and discussed in general what we wanted; he then came back with 3 different options. Even as we looked at the drawings, Ted was very amenable to our other ideas and he also provided excellent ideas. The entire configuration of the kitchen was changed. We signed the contract and work began. The complete demo was amazing while the other areas of the house were very well covered. During this time, my husband was unexpectedly hospitalized in very serious condition. I called Ted and he told me not to worry about anything; they would switch work around so that we didn't have to make any decisions during this time and even offered to help me with anything. That meant the world to me. I talked with Ted and/or his staff a couple of times but never felt any pressure to make decisions. They were also very open to work with our daughter in our absence; she was equally impressed with their work and their interpersonal skills. Work progressed at a good pace. The gentlemen who did the work were perfectionists. They were very personable; professional, open to ideas/changes and made outstanding recommendations. We have been so very happy and proud of our new kitchen. My husband is very precise in his work as an engineer and therefore isn't easy to please. We have recommended Apple Remodeling to our neighbors and Ted is currently working on our daughter's house. Apple Remodeling exceeded any and all of our expectations.

Description of Work
Complete remodeling of kitchen

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and for your kind words. We love you guys and look forward to many more years of friendship and doing work for you and your friends and family.

10/24/2016

Mary Ellen L.

Work is still in progress, but so far Ted has been great to work with!

Description of Work
Multiple areas of remodeling including master bath, hall bath, full kitchen and laundry area.

Category countertops,egress windows,garage doors,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Thank you so much. We really enjoyed working with you on your whole house remodel. Please call or email anytime if we can do anything for you at all.

08/29/2016

Leigh L.

Pretty good. Decent price, explained properly when something had to change from original estimates. They were there on time, kept to their promised schedule. Had a few followup visits to get it right. The build out, plumbing, and electrical is fine. It was the fit and finish that just didn't raise the bar. Had to call to get someone out to get the door to actually close. Little edges of tile not cleaned up or flush fit, dried blobs of grout and caulk afterwards, tool marks on the new fixtures. Solid work, but a bit rough.

Description of Work
Built a spare bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Thank you, and we appreciate your candor. Sometimes its the smallest details that matter the most. I hope that our follow up visits took care of everything that you wanted. We will continue to try and improve, and your feedback is helping us to do that.

09/17/2015

Debra B.

I work nights and was grateful to Ted for working around my sleep schedule. Ted always kept in touch, (illegible) the work himself. I have no complaints and am very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you for your kind words. I really did enjoy working on your house and sleep is important! :)

07/20/2015

Ronald C.

Ted Fossett is an excellent contractor. He provided a reasonable budget, but if we wanted something different we would negotiate a change order. The crews that he brought on the job were all very competent and professional. The carpenter team was especially proficient and professional with a wide variety of skills. My wife and I are very pleased with the final result.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of master bathroom, installed wood flooring on main floor, built covered patio, installed walkout slider onto patio, replaced concrete walkways

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Thank you very much, we really liked coming out to the country and doing this second project for you. I think we've remodeled everything but the garage now. :)

01/21/2015

Lynne B.

We talked about a complete basement remodel. He gave me some good advice. He was honest and straightforward.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from this company for $199 for a kitchen, basement or room addition design consultation with a floor plan.

Category remodeling

Thank you for your kind review. We strive to provide more value than we charge for, and it is always pleasant to be recognized. It was a pleasure to be at your service.

02/27/2014

MARJORIE P.

It took about 7 weeks longer than I expected, and cost $2000 more.The end result was fine; some of the workers fine, but the process was unnecessarily painful. A couple examples: My calls that something they'd done was causing the heating to work improperly went unanswered for 2-3 days.I came home one day to find that the worker had stuck a CO monitor onto the wall in my hallway (apparently required by an inspector, but I wasn't told about it, or asked where I wanted it; the ugly thing was just stuck at eye-level in the hall).|The initial estimate was around $18,000, the final cost around $20,000. Since 18,000 was my top limit, I wasn't delighted about the extra $2000. Part of it was due to my selections, part was due to some not-careful measurements and estimating at the start. Some of the rest... Ted was (is) very personable. He walked through a re-building of my mudroom, and we talked through all kinds of options. My house is old, so there was a lot to consider (plumbing, electrical, structural, cement pouring). What I wasn't aware of was who, exactly, was doing the work. I thought it was the two men I was introduced to at the start and with whom I had a number of conversations about what we would do. Other than being told "This is Mike," I was not introduced to the man who did most of the work, and who did not communicate much at all. I usually was away from my home all day. Sometimes when I got back things were different, and other times it was apparent no one had been there at all. I worked from home a few days, thinking I'd be able to have conversations about the work and be on hand to answer any questions, but no one showed up the entire day, or else he walked by, apparently checked something outside, and then left again (total time about 20 minutes). All it would have taken to make this okay with me would have been a simple call at the beginning or end of each day saying: "Here's what we are doing/did today" and explaining that no one would be there because they were waiting for an inspection, or a part, or a 3rd party. Instead, I started to get the impression that a portion of the 7-week delay was that there was a higher-priority project somewhere else. Communication would have helped reassure me.|The original estimate was based on measurements taken, and so forth, but Ted didn't take a measurement of the door, which turned out to be a non-standard size, so replacing it would cost a lot more. |I spent time to track down a replacement used door ($10 instead of the original $220 or so estimated, or the $500 it would have cost for a custom-built), but was given no discount. I was told that reworking the used door brought it up to the initial estimate. |Additional work had to be done to re-build/reposition the opening for the door, for measurements not taken in the original walk-through, or not communicated to the worker. It was good the finishing covered that mess. Another hassle was trying to find a plumber to handle re-work of the boiler. When the first plumber that Ted hired was exorbitant, I suggested the one I'd used before from Angie's list (Builders). They also gave a high estimate and weren't resposive, so we didn't use them either. Ted finally tracked down an excellent guy, who did good work for a reasonable cost (and found mistakes made by Builders who'd done work for me previously). Hopefully Ted's knowledge of who to hire is being honed, but I have this weird expectation that general contractors will have good folks lined for a job before the work must start. As I said, the work was fine. I found myself wanting to put the whole thing behind me, though. I'm on the fence about hiring again.

Description of Work
It's hard to make this evaluation. I felt that Ted was trying hard and some of what happened was not his fault, but it was a learning experience on both of our parts. Communication was more often poor than good.

Category remodeling

I love this client, and I would work for her again, but's she's no push over. She has a PhD and trains surgeons, so you can imagine the discipline and precision that she is used to expecting. By the time we got a "Go" from the client, and had permits approved, we started this job late in the year, before Thanksgiving, and the Christmas holidays (when a lot of our crew take time off for family), and the inclement winter weather was sub-optimal for building an addition; that's why it took longer than expected (I give a range of timing initially, and we went over the high range by about 3-4 weeks. Since the work was isolated from her house, she didn't seem to mind at the time). Like on most jobs, we did a lot of extra work (including taking care of the boiler work mentioned, even though it was not part of our contract, and that's were some of the additional costs came from; we certainly never charged any money that wasn't approved of in advance, in writing by the client). After we were done, this client called a year later with a leak in her old plumbing (nothing to do with us, but we were her "Go To" when she needed help), and I drove to her house that night personally (at 8 pm) to close off a secondary valve, and I met my plumber there the next day at 9am...which I have never charged her for (either my work, parts, or the plumber and his helper). No job is perfect, and it is sometimes a persons standards for giving ratings that affect it as much as the work; I think a B from this very discerning client is an A from most people, and even though we could've done better, I don't know if anyone would've gotten an A (she had someone else build a beautiful detached garage a year earlier and had nothing but criticism for them...she just has higher standards than most of us, which I'll definitely appreciate if I ever need surgery). I would work for her again, and knowing her better, update her every morning with what we're doing, as well as put my top guy on the project (she's right, the guy who headed up her addition had no personality and has since been let go). We should be better, and hopefully are now.

Apple Remodeling

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2010

18695 Pony Express Dr # 3661

Parker, CO 80134

Kitchens, bathrooms, additions, basements & general contracting.