Adams Roofing

Founded 1982 • With Angi since July 2012

4.2

Adam’s Roofing and Seamless Gutters, your extraordinary roofer, has been serving Denver since 1982. Adam’s Roofing is one of Denver’s most trusted commercial and residential roofing contractors. Installing a home or business roof system is more than installing shingles or roofing materials. It is about attention to detail, using experienced Denver roofing employees, conducted on-site inspections and most importantly dedication to customer service. Our roofing employees have been with Adam’s Roofing for an average of 10 years. Adam Gondek, the owner, personally inspects all jobs to make sure the job is done right....

PJD CONSTRUCTION and ROOFING

Here For Today And In The Future To Meet All Of Your Roofing And Construction Needs! We will do our absolute best to ensure our clients’ satisfaction. We know we are working with one of your most valuable investments – homes and businesses. We strive to be the best residential and commercial roofing team in the area! 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE AVAILABLE!!

Urban Exteriors

We are a small, family run company. We have over 25 years of roofing and siding experience. We do business the old-fashioned way, one customer at a time. Urban Exteriors is dedicated to providing quality materials, excellent workmanship and the highest customer satisfaction through ethical business practices. We strive to provide the best experience possible for every customer, as recommendations are the highest form of flattery.

JR Roof Maintenance LLC

Roofing: New, re-roofs, & repairs. Insurance Restoration. Residential & Commercial. High Quality, Great Service, Good Prices! JR Roof Maintenance has provided excellent roofing repairs and service for over 10 years. The owner and VP have over 28 roofing experience each. Making repairs and installing new roofs is their niche.

Offers by JR Roof Maintenance LLC on Angi

05/02/2016

Nothing. The never called, I left 2 messages and never heard back. They took my money and never did a thing. I was ripped off. Now they want a review - they get the worst review I can give.

03/09/2016

Fast service, fast response time. Easy to work with, professional.

Description of Work
Inspected roof, replaced tiles, caulked sides and vents.

12/22/2015

Joe, the salesman and liaison throughout the project, was very attentive to my questions and concerns, and visited the site at least daily. My only complaint had nothing to do with the quality of the job, but rather with the professionalism of the roofers. I was home and sick in bed during the job, and the roofers' tendencies to forcefully pitch the bundles of shingles around on the roof as they p...

Description of Work
They removed and replaced my entire roof for an insurance claim of hail damage. .

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/18/2014

It was uneventful. One man came out to do the work. He took about 30 to 45 mins. He was very professional and on time. Choose the provider based on Angie's List rating. Would recommend provider to neighbors and friends.

Description of Work
Used to check the roof and caulk the vents

03/10/2014

They came out and did what they were supposed to do. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Adams Roofing did a roof and gutter repair. They also cleaned the gutters. They also replaced a portion of my gutter.

Category gutter repair

Roofing Inspection Roofing Repair Roofing Replacement Gutter Repair Gutter Installation Asphalt Shingle Roofs ?Hail Damage Insurance Claims ? Concrete and Clay Tile Roofs? Seamless Gutters ?Residential and Commercial Metal Roofs? Flat Roof Contractor ? Rubber Roofing Systems ?Modified Roofing Systems

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express