1st Choice Plumbing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2011

WE are a friendly,family based business for 10 years in the parker area. We are a registered plumber contractor, licensed in the state of colorado. We price by the job so you know what the cost is when we are done. we have a service fee of 49.00 That is waived when the job is accepted....

All American Drain Cleaning

All American Drain Cleaning

We are a Drain Cleaning , Sewer Repair Company . We service Denver Metro area .

05/23/2018

Great! I got informed of any future issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared drain, got complicated, it was handled quite well!!

04/14/2018

Perfect, ! Plumber (David) was so honest, problem resolved without charging me a fortune! Definitely the best in Parker, Colorado, will be my plumbers in my book, and definitely recommend them very highly! Have had other plumbers before this company and really aweful, they want to get rich and do poor work! Again I recommend 1st Choice Plumbing! They are the BEST!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside faucet leaking, possibly frozen

02/08/2018

Excellent - very nice people all the way around and emails to keep me updated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom vanity and toilet installed, water access to toilet moved and the septic sewage pump replaced.

08/12/2017

They came promptly, finished quickly with high quality and good price. I have used them several times in the past and will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the washer faucet handles and hose.

09/27/2016

Very simple fix but Brendan was so nice and polite. Will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a blockage in my kitchen faucet.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing repairs and installation, water heaters, tankless, water filters, pressure regulators,toilets sinks, faucets, pipe repairs, drain cleanings, sprinkler valves & sump pumps.

Underground piping.