Scotts fire mitigation and firewood

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2012

i do all sorts of yard work and building maintenance, and vehicle maintenance, fire mitigation, and some fire wood deliveries, local trash hauling, and some hauling. Call to see if i can be the guy for the job...

High Range Tree Service

High Range Tree Service

High Range Tree Services is a locally owned and operated tree service company in Evergreen, CO. No matter your concerns, we can help provide the service and expertise you need to get the job done. We'll help you understand the dangers on your property and how best to execute proper tree management.

02/23/2019

Scott was flexible with winter weather and good to work with. He did a nice job of cleaning the gutters at a reasonable price and was good to work with. I will hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY lawn service

08/16/2018

Scott is terrific! He showed up on time, got right to work, and worked steadily for hours. He cleared a massive amount of weeds by hand and hauled them away for disposal. I have already arranged to have him come back to do more, including removing dead trees and weed-whacking. Great low rates for excellent work. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Massive weeding job

CATEGORY hauling services,lawn service

05/15/2018

Scott responded the same day I messaged him. We set up a day and time. He arrived promptly, and worked very hard to perform tree and brush removal. He got most of the work done in one day. He did a great job and his pricing was less than half the other quotes I got for the job. Scott does what you ask, and doesn't try to sell you other services. I would definitely hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and underbrush removal

CATEGORY hauling services,lawn service,tree service

11/02/2017

I have a rental property and Scott has been a great find. I can call him, trust him to go out to the property on his own, do the work that's necessary, do it right, do it efficiently, and do it for a very reasonable price. I plan on using Scott in the future for both indoor and outdoor maintenance and repair of my property and I highly recommend him for for both homeowners and landlords.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott has done yard work, gutter cleaning, tree removal and hauling for me.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,handyman service,hauling services,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

08/02/2016

Scott was very hardworking and did a great job for a fair price.  He's a very nice young man with a good attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
split and stacked firewood

CATEGORY firewood,lawn service

Tree removal, pine beattle removal, fire mitigation, and vehicle maintenance and repair, and house maintenance, and delivering firewood and cutting and splitting firewood. I also do local trash hauling, and some hauling of items. Call to see if i can be the guy for the job

ask for details