Basic Landscaping & Mechanical LLC

Founded 2020 •

Performing services within local and federal recommendations and requirements

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

We offer a straightforward, common sense approach to landscaping, including projects involving: -Pressure washing -Lawn, tree, and shrub cutting, trimming, and hauling -Materials placing, as in pavers, rail ties, dirt, etc. As well as basic electro-mechanical maintenance and repairs on HVAC equipment including: -seasonal maintenance, as in air filters and coil cleaning ...

SG Services

When it comes to your home or business, you want to hire the best contractors to complete maintenance, repairs, and installations of essential equipment. With SG Services you get a trustworthy electric, plumbing, and HVAC contractor all in one. We’re able to complete work in any of these areas for both residential and commercial customers. In business for over two decades, our family-owned company has a team of skilled professionals you can rely on. Our plumbers, HVAC technicians, and electricians in Aurora, CO are all handpicked by our owner for their dedication and experience. Call us today to schedule service for your home or business.

Synergy

We specialize mostly in demotion and excavating. We have been doing this for more than 8 years. We can also provide service on landscaping, hardscape, and pavers. We also provide equipment that can be rented with operators and drivers (semi trucks, dump trucks, skit steers, excavators, etc). CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!!!

Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric

Every Applewood technician is licensed in their trade, background checked and drug tested. We send an email prior to your appointment with a photo and brief bio of the technician so you know who to except. With over 48 years of plumbing, electrical & AC/heat services, you can trust us to treat you like family, and to do a great job by providing a quick response to your call. We will send a clean, courteous, and reliable service professional that fixes your problem RIGHT the first time, all at a guaranteed price. Applewood is the most on-time and reliable plumbing, electrical, heating, and air conditioning company in the Denver metro area — guaranteed! Keeping you and your family safe in your home has always been our top priority. As we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis, our commitment to your health and safety remains the same.

Offers by Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric on Angi

09/24/2020

Never started on the job came to the job did not have the right equiment said they will be back never came back calling

Description of Work
I had hired basic landscaping and mechanical to do some yard work

Category deck cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], The technician that was assigned to your project stated he was uncomfortable with the communications he received from you regarding the project. My apologies on not making it more clear on our end that a different company would be a better fit for your situation. We do hope you find your needs met in the future. Thank you for your input. Hilliary Martin Basic Landscapi...

07/31/2020

It went wonderfully well. Chris was well informed on how to clean the various stains that had started showing up on my vinyl siding over the years. I live on a busy street so lots of dust and pollution had accumulated. I had also asked them to do the windows and years of grime was cleared away, now they are sparkle. The outside of my house was a mess and now it looks like new. They did a great job...

Description of Work
Pressure wash the house and exterior windows

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

07/23/2020

Very well Quick professional and friendly

Description of Work
Mowed lawn

Category lawn service,deck cleaning

[Member Name Removed]! We are honored to help you with your acreage, and always value our customers input. Thank you for choosing Basic Landscaping & Mechanical, LLC! Hilliary Martin

07/16/2020

They are prompt and professional in the work this is an on going project that they are handling better than I hoped for. Hope that this will become a long term relationship between our companies.

Description of Work
Lawn care and weed control on commercial property

Category lawn service

Hello [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback, and also look forward to serving your property maintenance needs for years to come. Thank you for choosing Basic Landscaping & Mechanical, LLC! Hilliary Martin

06/29/2020

I really liked them. They were professional. The communication was easy. The price was competitive. The job was well done.

Description of Work
They did mowing, trimming, removal, and weeding.

Category lawn service

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for choosing our company for your property maintenance. Your input is very much appreciated, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

06/29/2020

Hilliary did an amazing job on my home and front porch area, and even put my yard decorations back in their place. I am very pleased with the services and will recommend Basic landscaping and maintenance to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Pressure washing

Category landscaper

06/13/2020

Fantastic job with very friendly service. They went above and beyond with spring cleaning my yard. Best it’s looked in years!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaper

06/12/2020

Excellent. They were very professional, on time, honest. I was impressed with their clear communications and the finished work exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaper","lawn service

Full Landscaping Services, Scrap Removal, Hauling Services, Rock Garden Installation, Lawn and Yard Work, General Lawn Maintenance, Lawn Irrigation Maintenance, Mowing, Trimming, Weed Eating, Small Yard Treatment and much much more!

Lawn Irrigation Installation, Ask for further details