DRN Enterprises

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2012

DRN Enterprises is a fully licensed general contractor with over 30 years of restoration and construction experience specializing in residential and commercial property restoration. We have the expertise to establish an estimate based upon scope of work, conduct loss negotiations with insurance providers and determine exactly what repairs and restorations are needed in order to bring your property back to pre-disaster condition....

B & L Roofing Inc.

B&L Roofing Inc. is a family owned Colorado based company that has been providing premier roofing services in the Denver metro and surrounding areas for many years. Making the decision to install anew roof can be a difficult process and we're here to make the decision to repair or replace a little easier. Getting the job done right the first time and at a fair price is not always easy, especially if you are unsure about the company you are planning to hire. We have top of the line roofing crews and install high quality roofing products with customer satisfaction guaranteed on every job. Whether you need Roofing, Gutter, Siding, or Windows, with over 37 years of experience, we are your go to roofer!

Reis Construction

J&G stucco and mansonry llc

stucco repair,new stucco, stucco patches, re, stucco, and stone work.call for estimate today.

12/17/2012

dan S.

I got a call from my caretaker that my Mom's house was nearly destroyed due to water damage. I live in Los Angeles and the house is in Colorado. Luckily my caretaker referred me to DRN. I talked to another company, but it was clear that DRN had the experience to handle a disaster of this kind. I went with them and boy am I glad I did! Not only did they do an amazing job completely renovating my Mom's house, but they helped me navigate the difficult insurance company. This process was extremely difficult and if it wasn't for DRN's experience and determination I might never have been able to get this job done! Thanks to DRN we got the house done, it looks great and now has happy tenants!

Description of Work
DRN completely renovated my Mom's house after it suffered over $160,000.00 in water damage. They had to redo the entire house. It was the biggest disaster I've ever seen. If it hadn't been for Dennis, Dennise and the entire team at DRN I don't know what I would have done. As a long distance landlord this type of situation is definitely a worst case scenario. Thanks to DRN the house looks amazing and is now rented. This company is the best!

Category countertops,drywall,picture framing,heating & air conditioning/hvac,masonry,plumbing,roofing,water damage restoration,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

12/12/2012

Gary D.

Excellent.

Description of Work
A complete new roof installed perfectly and in a very timely fashion. Contractor performefd complete cleanup after the job.

DRN Enterprises

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2012

5005 South Braun Street

Morrison, CO 80465

Services provided include 24 hour / 7 day service, emergency board up, debris removal, demolition, emergency cleaning and repairs, inventory pack out, odor elimination, structural drying/dehumidification, air duct decontamination, detailed cleaning, mold remidiation, damage midigation, ozone treatment, carpet cleaning, content restoration, Insurance restoration including: Fire damage, smoke damage, water damage, sewer damage. Tennant finish, remodel, repair and maintenance.

Satisfaction