DRN Enterprises

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2012

5005 South Braun Street

Morrison, CO 80465

DRN Enterprises is a fully licensed general contractor with over 30 years of restoration and construction experience specializing in residential and commercial property restoration. We have the expertise to establish an estimate based upon scope of work, conduct loss negotiations with insurance

12/17/2012

dan S.

I got a call from my caretaker that my Mom's house was nearly destroyed due to water damage. I live in Los Angeles and the house is in Colorado. Luckily my caretaker referred me to DRN. I talked to another company, but it was clear that DRN had the experience to handle a disaster of this kind. I went with them and boy am I glad I did! Not only did they do an amazing job completely renovating my Mom's house, but they helped me navigate the difficult insurance company. This process was extremely difficult and if it wasn't for DRN's experience and determination I might never have been able to get this job done! Thanks to DRN we got the house done, it looks great and now has happy tenants!

Description of Work
DRN completely renovated my Mom's house after it suffered over $160,000.00 in water damage. They had to redo the entire house. It was the biggest disaster I've ever seen. If it hadn't been for Dennis, Dennise and the entire team at DRN I don't know what I would have done. As a long distance landlord this type of situation is definitely a worst case scenario. Thanks to DRN the house looks amazing and is now rented. This company is the best!

Category countertops, drywall, picture framing, heating & air conditioning/hvac, masonry, plumbing, roofing, water damage restoration, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

12/12/2012

Gary D.

Excellent.

Description of Work
A complete new roof installed perfectly and in a very timely fashion. Contractor performefd complete cleanup after the job.

Master MCG Remodeling

With over ten years of experience in bath and kitchen renovations, as well as building decks during the summer season, and a very large variety of home projects, I take pride in producing clean, strong, appealing finished work that is always level and square.--With a passion for precision! My bids are presented on paper in outlined detail and specific amounts and times for payment. My clients have all been very pleased and I'm happy to give you referrals. Let them tell you how I do. Good Value and Quality - That's my Priority.

2022 Super Service Award

Genesis Remodeling

Our main focus is customer satisfaction! All of our clients, estimates, and projects are handled with respect. We are cost effective, detail oriented, punctual, and loyal. With great response time, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at (601)-934-4483 or genesisw1225@gmail.com for any questions or inquiries. Thank you.

Batista Tile and Flooring LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in tile and flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Satisfaction

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about DRN Enterprises

How is DRN Enterprises overall rated?

DRN Enterprises is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are DRN Enterprises open?

DRN Enterprises is open:

Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM

What payment options does DRN Enterprises provide

DRN Enterprises accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does DRN Enterprises offer free estimates?

Yes, DRN Enterprises offers free project estimates.

Does DRN Enterprises offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, DRN Enterprises does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does DRN Enterprises offer emergency services?

Yes, DRN Enterprises offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by DRN Enterprises?

No, DRN Enterprises does not offer warranties.

What services does DRN Enterprises offer?

DRN Enterprises offers the following services: Services provided include 24 hour / 7 day service, emergency board up, debris removal, demolition, emergency cleaning and repairs, inventory pack out, odor elimination, structural drying/dehumidification, air duct decontamination, detailed cleaning, mold remidiation, damage midigation, ozone treatment, carpet cleaning, content restoration, Insurance restoration including: Fire damage, smoke damage, water damage, sewer damage. Tennant finish, remodel, repair and maintenance.