America's Best Restoration & General Contracting

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2016

Since 1979, at America’s Best Restoration, our secret to success and longevity has been that we have treated our customers, our employees, and our suppliers as a partnership. We have developed a family atmosphere based on our core values of respect, accountability, integrity, ethics, and always putting our customers first. We are a family-owned business, with 37 years and third generation in the roofing and remodeling business. The ABR team will cover everything from minor repairs to completely brand new roofs, and we strive to exceed your expectations throughout the entire process....

Urban Exteriors

Urban Exteriors

We are a small, family run company. We have over 25 years of roofing and siding experience. We do business the old-fashioned way, one customer at a time. Urban Exteriors is dedicated to providing quality materials, excellent workmanship and the highest customer satisfaction through ethical business practices. We strive to provide the best experience possible for every customer, as recommendations are the highest form of flattery.

08/08/2017

Purchased Big Deal $89.00. They was ok I guess. They inspected the roof for leaks or anything needs repaired. It was ok though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing inspection

CATEGORY remodeling

08/08/2017

It went okay but not as well as I thought it would, I still have some leaks. They repaired and replaced some shingles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a leak in roof

CATEGORY roofing

05/22/2017

extremely quickly and professionally, from reviewing the roof condition, to scheduling, completion and clean-up. I am very pleased with the effort and all aspects of the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair a section of my roof

CATEGORY roofing

11/28/2016

Arrived for estimate on a Saturday, which I greatly appreciated. Worked the job into their schedule quickly, They cleaned up well, Gave me a free upgrade in materials used and left nothing undone. Job looks good. Only reservation I have is that I received only a verbal warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back porch roof was in need of serious repair for years. There were also some loose vinyl siding pieces that needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

06/30/2016

Received a contract on the sale of our home, had a hail storm, inspector noted roof and siding damage. I called several roofing companies, including the one that had previously replaced the roof. Rick Duggan was the only one to return my call. He showed up when he said, to review the roof and siding. He is the first roofing and general contractor I have worked with that has followed through on his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement and composite siding repair.

CATEGORY roofing,siding