Jonrie Designs, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2012

Jonrie Designs, LLC specializes in Basement Finishes in the Fall/Winter & Custom Clubhouse/Swing Sets in the Spring/Summer. They were established by the husband & wife team, Jonathan and Brie Hendry in 2009 out of Colorado Springs, CO. Jonathan has a wide history in sales, marketing and construction. All of which make for great personal skills and a fun atmosphere to be with. Brie has a history in construction accounting which has made for great number crunching and solving. Jonrie Designs, LLC is a licensed and insured Building Contractor/Project Manager (class B-E) that work with budgets $1,000 - $70,000 but also do other services that are needed on individual bases. Jonrie Designs, LLC works with a team of people from tile installers, electricians, plumbers, laborers and painters that we work close with to get you the lowest price out there. Jonrie Designs, LLC pride themselves on being able to beat the other Licensed and Insured bids you get. They also works with several Realtors and Property Management groups in the Colorado Springs area to get home repairs done quick before closings or on investment rentals. They welcome the challenge!! Together, "Let's make your dream home a reality". Jonrie Designs, LLC has also been building swing sets and clubhouses all around the state of Colorado officially since 2009. Jonathan started doing this in his own kids backyard to give them something fun to play on back in 2007. Since then he has been rolling them out left and right and since 2007 has perfected them to be a kids paradise for year round enjoyment. Jonrie Designs, LLC custom builds each one so they can all be a bit different. Give them a design/idea or request a standard set and either way your kids will be in heaven....

Colorado Springs Fine Properties (DBA Potter Partners and Potter Property Management)

Potter Property Management owners are Mark and Janelle Potter, Realtors© with Colorado Springs Fine Properties an independent realty office in SW Colorado Springs. We represent buyers, sellers & landlords in El Paso County and Colorado Springs. We have 20 years of combined Real Estate experience. Jan serves as a board member on the Harrison Credit Union and Mark is a volunteer on the Harrison District 2 School's Scholarship Committee and is a Board of Director for the Broadmoor Rotary Club. Call 719-331-4824 for more information.

04/17/2017

Beyond happy with our clubhouse/swingset and so glad we went to Jonrie Designs. I honestly do not think anybody else could have done as great of a job, provided as great of customer service and communication as this company. The clubhouse was finished with my own personal design in mind and down to detail. Jonathan is a wonderful builder and he made sure that everything handled his own weight befo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enclosed 2-level clubhouse with swing set, enclosed spiral slide, rock climbing wall and climbing rope.

CATEGORY playground equipment,woodworking

03/20/2014

Brie and Jonathan are both very professional and keep to the schedule. I would highly recommend Jonrie Designs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement finish

CATEGORY contractors,basement remodeling

03/14/2014

We are extremely happy with the work they did around our house. They went above and beyond what was required to make sure that we were happy with the experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a swing set and club house. They also did work around our house including recessed lighting, replacing a sliding door, repaired a door casing and fixed a banister.

CATEGORY contractors

03/23/2012

I contacted Jonrie Designs regarding the insulation and ventilation in my attic. I have an old home and it had no insulation or vents. Jonathan provided a free survey and a quote, which was less than others I received. However, price wasn't the only factor. The service was excellent- great communication, timeliness, etc. I'm very happy with the work that was done and I will contact them for future...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First, I received a free estimate. Then we scheduled the work. Jonathan and a partner installed attic ventilation and blew in insulation into my attic.

CATEGORY contractors,insulation

Kids Custom Clubhouses Kids Swing Sets Basements Full or Partial Finish, Framing, Insulation, Drywall, Tape, Float & Texture, Paint, All Trim Work, Fixtures, Flooring (Carpet, Hardwood, Tile or Linoleum), Manage Licensed and Insured Electrician, Manage Licensed and Insured Plumber, Manage Licensed and Insured HVAC Bathrooms, Accessories Installed (towel rod, paper roll, towel ring, etc), Cabinets Installed/Replaced, Caulking Repairs, Fixture Replacement/Installation

Concrete Work, Asphalt, Roofing