Diamond G Auto Repair

Auto Transmission
Auto Towing
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

Diamond G Repair has been servicing western Colorado with auto repair in the Montrose area since 1985. We provide complete car repair service for nearly all makes and models of cars and light trucks, including diesel. Our full-service repair shop strives to fix all of our customers’ mechanical problems while providing superior service. We also offer a full line of trailer repairs and parts....

07/21/2020

Repairs completed as estimated in the time frame quoted. Customer service, quality repairs, prompt service is why I always recommend Diamond G Auto Repair. They know what they are doing and are the best!!

Description of Work
replace idler & pitman arm, brakes & rotors, spark plug wires & plugs,

Category auto repair,car inspections

01/08/2016

Description of Work
Brakes, shine tune up

03/27/2015

They (thankfully) accepted the car--it had to be towed in from about 30 miles and I had to rent a car. Of course this all happened late Saturday afternoon. I was grateful they accepted the car and said they would fix it. They said the timing belt took out all of the valves and it would cost more than the first estimate. It took about a week to 10 days. I am an optimist and was grateful to have fou...

Description of Work
My timing belt broke on my Subaru Outback in the mountains. Some people that let me use their phone (no cell service) said they had done a good job on their tractor. They had more ideas of who not to have it towed to rather than someone who was great.

05/27/2014

It's the most reasonable place that he can find and my husband's always been impressed. They do it when they said they would, they had it done and when it's fixed and still have a problem, they will take it back and they will not charge you for the labor involve. They will only charge you for the parts.

Description of Work
Diamond G Auto Repair provided me an auto service. We had an electrical problem and they took it in and kept it for overnight. Rather than that, there was a noise in my car and they fixed it.

09/25/2013

Work was performed perfectly at a reasonable price as usual. One of the many things I like about Dennis is that he doesn't do anything that is not necessary. For example I asked if the hoses should be replaced and he said he would inspect them and only replace them if necessary. It was not necessary and I saved a lot of money.

Description of Work
Transmission flush. Cooling system flush. Check all hoses.

Category auto repair

Air Conditioning, Alternators, Belts & Hoses, Brakes, Engine Repair, Muffler & Exhausts, Inspections, Oil Changes, Radiators, Shocks & Suspension, Starters, Tune-Ups & Scheduled Maintenance

Paint and body work.