Better View Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2013

Lyons, CO 80540

Better View Window cleaning has been serving the front range of Colorado for 15 years. With a friendly experienced staff, we can handle all your window cleaning needs and help you with other hard to reach jobs as well.

02/23/2021

Kim B.

They arrived on schedule and windows were completed very quickly. Very nice work.

Description of Work
Window wash urgently for a house showing.

Category firewood, window cleaning

09/10/2020

Irene S.

Derek and his crew are Awesome!! They have been doing the work at this property for over 17 yrs and continue to do a GREAT JOB!! Everyone is respectful and hard working.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

08/11/2020

rita K.

Better View was terrific start to finish. The customer service was excellent from setting up the appointment, keeping me informed, coming COVID-ready, and explaining the costs. My house is mostly windows overlooking open-space. With the windows and screens so sparkling clean, it’s like I am living outdoors! The cleaners used excellent COVID safety precautions inside and out, were fast and thorough. I’ll do this cleaning annually now that I have found an excellent company.

Description of Work
cleaning windows, doors, screens, and frames

07/07/2020

Gary B.

Perfectly!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

05/18/2020

Sue A.

The crew was timely, efficient, and friendly. Great job on the windows.

Description of Work
All outdoor windows in our duplex complex, some requiring a high ladder.

04/12/2019

Alison J.

Absolutely EXCELLENT service! The windows look beautiful and it couldn't have been easier to schedule. Replied IMMEDIATELY! I would recommend without hesitation!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior window cleaning

03/08/2019

Catherine B.

Not only did he clean the windows beautifully but also cleaned the cobwebs off the interior window and fastened the locks which had been unlatched since I moved in 9 years ago!

Description of Work
Washed outside windows and inside window that was very high up in staircase

10/24/2018

Rosemary G.

Excellent. In 30 years I been having my window wash. It was the best company I ever used.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and wash window inside and out.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

02/15/2018

Chris M.

We live in a house that is almost 70% large windows and sliding glass doors. The entire team at Better View Services keeps our home looking beautiful, bright and clean each month. We look forward to them coming every time. Better View cleaned the windows when we first moved into our newly built home several years ago and now they are like part of the family.

Description of Work
Cleaning windows and sliding glass doors throughout our home.

09/21/2017

Mark E.

Great Job! A lot of large windows on my house.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

04/17/2017

Great work ethics!!!

Description of Work
cleaning my windows inside and out

09/02/2016

Cindy L.

Derek and his crew are fabulous! They have worked for me for over ten years, and they have always done an amazing job.

Description of Work
Clean windows inside & out. Clean gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

04/29/2016

Kelly D.

Awesome. The guys were professional and friendly and did a great job. I will without a doubt call them again.

Description of Work
Washed windows

09/21/2015

Marcia D.

Derek is very professional and does quality work. I would highly recommend him for the services he provides.

Description of Work
Wash all windows & sky lights - pressure wash all patios.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

08/24/2015

Betsy B.

I have used Derek and Better View for years! Wouldn't consider using anyone else!!

Description of Work
Cleaned the windows inside and out, cleaned the gutters and power washed the front porch and the back deck

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

11/01/2013

Kay L.

Very nice personality; very professional. I've known the owner for quite a few years. Very careful of draperies, furniture and other surroundings. He noticed that one of my screens was broken and asked if I wanted him to repair it. He got all the materials and worked on the aluminum frame, all in a short time. He knew what he was doing and did a fine job. Flexible, worked with me on favorable weather conditions. Arrive on time. Finished in a reasonable time.

Description of Work
Washed all windows, in and out. Some are 2-story. Some in the basement and garage. Old house with old style windows, not easy to take apart.

07/06/2013

Betsy B.

Love Derek, owner of the business, has been doing my windows for many, many years!

Description of Work
Cleaned all of my windows and screens inside and out in a 3600 square foot home

Everclean Company

EverClean Company specializes in providing quality Window Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning as well as providing specialized services for Property Managers. Servicing Fort Collins and the Northern Colorado region. Browse our site to find out more information on our offerings.

NH Bighorn Contracting

We are a pressure washing and parking lot striping company serving the Colorado Front Range area. We use top of the line equipment backed by skilled operators to provide a quality service.

The Deck Guy of Colorado

The Deck Guy of Colorado providing solutions for your deck, fence and cedar siding needs. We power wash before we stain to insure the best result. The Deck Guy of Coloradot takes the time to hand brush every deck. We look forward to providing you the best job possible. We pride ourselves on providing full service making any repairs to your deck. We specialize in the maintenance of wooden decks. We use a process that is environmentally responsible.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Ask for details.

Window Cleaning (Residential & New Construction), Gutter Cleaning, Chandelier Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Exterior house cleaning, roof cleaning, General Cleanup, Other hard to reach jobs (please inquire)