Better View Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2013

Better View Window cleaning has been serving the front range of Colorado for 15 years. With a friendly experienced staff, we can handle all your window cleaning needs and help you with other hard to reach jobs as well....

Precision Pressure Washing

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! We are located in Fort Collins and are able to service homes within 20 miles. If the home is located outside of our radius, there will be an additional charge of $50.

Offers by Precision Pressure Washing  on Angi
Deep Freeze Mechanical

We have the pleasure of taking issues off our clients hands. While we have vast experience in many areas of construction, it truly is about how we can tend to your needs. Taking great pride in any project we take on for you.

The Deck Guy of Colorado

The Deck Guy of Colorado providing solutions for your deck, fence and cedar siding needs. We power wash before we stain to insure the best result. The Deck Guy of Coloradot takes the time to hand brush every deck. We look forward to providing you the best job possible. We pride ourselves on providing full service making any repairs to your deck. We specialize in the maintenance of wooden decks. We use a process that is environmentally responsible.

02/23/2021

Kim B.

They arrived on schedule and windows were completed very quickly. Very nice work.

Description of Work
Window wash urgently for a house showing.

Category firewood,window cleaning

09/10/2020

Irene S.

Derek and his crew are Awesome!! They have been doing the work at this property for over 17 yrs and continue to do a GREAT JOB!! Everyone is respectful and hard working.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

08/11/2020

rita K.

Better View was terrific start to finish. The customer service was excellent from setting up the appointment, keeping me informed, coming COVID-ready, and explaining the costs. My house is mostly windows overlooking open-space. With the windows and screens so sparkling clean, it’s like I am living outdoors! The cleaners used excellent COVID safety precautions inside and out, were fast and thorough. I’ll do this cleaning annually now that I have found an excellent company.

Description of Work
cleaning windows, doors, screens, and frames

05/18/2020

Sue A.

The crew was timely, efficient, and friendly. Great job on the windows.

Description of Work
All outdoor windows in our duplex complex, some requiring a high ladder.

04/12/2019

Alison J.

Absolutely EXCELLENT service! The windows look beautiful and it couldn't have been easier to schedule. Replied IMMEDIATELY! I would recommend without hesitation!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior window cleaning

03/08/2019

Catherine B.

Not only did he clean the windows beautifully but also cleaned the cobwebs off the interior window and fastened the locks which had been unlatched since I moved in 9 years ago!

Description of Work
Washed outside windows and inside window that was very high up in staircase

10/24/2018

Rosemary G.

Excellent. In 30 years I been having my window wash. It was the best company I ever used.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and wash window inside and out.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

02/15/2018

Chris M.

We live in a house that is almost 70% large windows and sliding glass doors. The entire team at Better View Services keeps our home looking beautiful, bright and clean each month. We look forward to them coming every time. Better View cleaned the windows when we first moved into our newly built home several years ago and now they are like part of the family.

Description of Work
Cleaning windows and sliding glass doors throughout our home.

09/21/2017

Mark E.

Great Job! A lot of large windows on my house.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

09/02/2016

Cindy L.

Derek and his crew are fabulous! They have worked for me for over ten years, and they have always done an amazing job.

Description of Work
Clean windows inside & out. Clean gutters.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Better View Service

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2013

Lyons, CO 80540

Window Cleaning (Residential & New Construction), Gutter Cleaning, Chandelier Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Exterior house cleaning, roof cleaning, General Cleanup, Other hard to reach jobs (please inquire)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal