All Pro Decking

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2012

POB 289

Lyons, CO 80540

www.allprodecking.com

All Pro Decking is a decking service contractor in the Boulder/ Denver area. All Pro is the decking division of Topnotch Construction Inc, a Boulder and Denver residential general contracting company. We offer free estimates and safety inspections, and use top quality, legal, professional carpentry crews. We are a proud member of the BBB and give a 5 year labor warranty on all work. We strive to create an easy experience for you and outstanding value for your hard-earned money. Learn more at www.allprodecking.com...

decks & porches (32)

05/18/2021

Sara M.

We LOVE our new deck! Ray, Gavin, and the entire crew at All Pro Decking were very professional and detail oriented. When any potential issues came up they were addressed right away. They really went above and beyond for us from start to finish and the project turned out better than we could have imagined. Our plan was a little complicated with multiple stairways, rails, and a roof but they made the process from design to installment fun and easy. I would highly recommend them for your deck project.

Description of Work
We had a deck and roof installed

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

03/05/2021

Doris M.

Ray, Gavin, and the team were extremely professional and did a wonderful job replacing our old deck with a deck that was more suited to our needs. We couldn't be happier with how the project turned out and would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We had All Pro Decking tear out and replace our old, oversized deck with a new deck.

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

10/02/2020

Doug M.

Absolute top quality work and responsiveness. Cost slightly more then a couple of other quotes we received but it was clear from the beginning that it was money well spent. Five star operation.

Description of Work
Built a 1000 square foot deck with substantial support and engineering challenge ges

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

09/04/2020

Michael M.

All-Pro Decking made quick work of replacing the two decks on our house. The crew was prompt, professional, and did excellent work. The new decks look great and feel solid; we expect them to last a long, long time. Do it right and do it once, I say, and clearly All-Pro Decking feels the same way. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Deck rebuild

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Review for All Pro Decking - POB 289, Lyons, CO - 38861373

02/10/2019

David B.

I have used a number of contractors over the years for various projects including a building I had constructed for my business. Ray McLees and All Pro Decking rank at the very top of my list; 5 STAR/TOP NOTCH + as related to all aspects of this project. The quality of their workmanship was above my expectations. In the pictures you will note that boards on the 2 levels run at 90% angles and line up perfectly. Also they were able to perfectly line up boards to angle of house. I would characterize the crew as very professional, efficient, polite and they answered all my questions and made some changes during the project without complaining or charging me extra. This was the first contracting job ever performed for me in which I had no headaches, no complaints from the crew and no arguments with them about how something should be done. On top of this the crew was like a well oiled machine. They knew exactly what needed to be done, how it was to be done and they did it correctly the FIRST time. The weather was cold and inclement and yet they finished the entire project in 6 days. One day they had to shovel 8" of snow so they could work. I couldn't believe they even showed up that day! Ray, thank you so much for such a top notch, professional job and the deck is just stunning. I have already received a number of compliments regarding how beautiful it is!!

Description of Work
Install new two level deck

Review for All Pro Decking - POB 289, Lyons, CO - 37818042

10/24/2018

Michael F.

All-Pro Decking managed by Ray McLees did an excellent job and we were very satisfied. The old wooden deck was replaced by Tex Transcend material. Ray provided a written bid document and contract before any work was started. His work screw was very courteous and professional. We are very pleased with the replacement deck and would not hesitate to recommend All-Pro Decking to others for similar projects.

Description of Work
Replace a large failing wooden deck

Work Completed On 10/02/2018

10/18/2018

Brian R.

We had a large deck replaced and augmented by All Pro this spring, early summer. They were just an excellent company to deal with. They did the design, got the permits (and later the inspection), and attended to recycling as much of the old deck wood as possible. Site was left in order each evening. The composite deck and stairs looks wonderful-workmanship is top rate-and it was completed on time. I would recommend All Pro Decking to anyone. Just a good group of people to work with. The photo does not show all of the deck.

Description of Work
deck and stairs replacement

Work Completed On 05/23/2018

11/27/2017

josh G.

I wish everyone could see my new deck! Without another thought, it sells the quality of work All Pro Decking is capable of. Not only is it beautiful with precision edges and corners, the deck looks like it was built with the house. Not 35 years after the original deck was built. They reinforced and replaced the rotted deck where needed and waterproofed and seal wrapped the entire sub structure of the deck. We replaced the entire deck surface with Trex and couldn’t be happier. The workmanship of All Pro Decking was second to none. They wrapped every edge, made it look unbelievable, and perfectly matched every single nook and cranny on a completely custom house and deck. From shaping the material around every stone pillar to raising the entire structure to make the Trex completely line up with the redwood being replaced, the deck fits the house and all it’s complex areas better than the original deck. It is perfect. Many of my friends and family have commented on how great of a job they did. My deck is 4500 s.f. with a staircase walkway down to my dock landing and actual dock in the water. I mention this because they can clearly do any job, any size. The construction and design with the two tones is top notch. Looks very clean and classy. Regardless, many people build decks, I am sure of it that most if not all of them don’t build them as nicely as All Pro does. I did a great amount of research since it was such a massive and expensive job with tons of detail and specialized work. They really proved my choice right. I couldn't be happier with their work. They were also very competitive. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Complete new deck surface on a completely custom deck that is 4500 s.f. with full wraparound deck behind house, staircase walkway down to dock, 1800 s.f. dock landing areas and a floating dock.

Work Completed On 11/26/2017

11/03/2017

Kristie A.

Ray and his team listened to our needs/wants throughout the entire project and were always readily available to address our concerns. The project was completed in a timely manner and they even returned months later to remove/replace some boards to account for the new placement of a gas line (for a fire pit). We are very happy that we chose All Pro Decking and would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Tear out of existing deck with installation of new Trex decking/lighting

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

10/31/2017

Bill S.

Superbly! The deck still looks new after 3 years.

Description of Work
Tear down old deck, build larger deck and staircase using Trex.

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

10/30/2017

BILL O.

Very fine quality craftsmanship, construction team worked dilengently to satisfy our needs and concerns. Very responsive and responsible company which stayed within budget. Their name says it all. Pleasant experience. Please check them out.

Description of Work
Three new Trex decks installed, one with steps.

10/30/2017

David S.

It went great! Ray the owner and/or Gavin a supervisor were at the house daily to ensure we were happy with the work being performed and to ensure their crew had the material they needed to do the job. Eddie was the crew lead with Pops and David as his assistants, ALL were great to communicate with and they had a very professional attitude and they displayed great respect for our home. Without a doubt I would allow them in my home again and they would be the first I call if I need additional work done! Thanks guys!!!

Description of Work
All Pro Decking removed an old wooden deck and replaced it with a deck made of Trex products.

Work Completed On 10/23/2017

03/20/2017

Jacquelyn O.

No one ever returned email or call. They had good reviews and we're still interested in the deck remodel. Are they ever going to call or email?????

Description of Work
We need a deck re-done. We called more than once and emailed.

Work Completed On 02/08/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], My apologies that we didn't get back to you promptly, or at all for that matter. We've admittedly had some growing pains this season as we're adding sales staff and another crew, and a couple weeks worth of leads unfortunately got lost. If you're still interested please let me know, I don't have your information at this point. If not, I'm sorry that we weren't able to help you out and best of luck on your project. --Ray McLees All Pro Decking

01/08/2017

Marilyn M.

Ray was very professional and pleasant to work with - he explained the work in detail, and showed honesty and integrity in following through to the last detail, even when unexpected problems arose. His crew were reliable, extremely hard workers and they left us with two beautiful, well-constructed decks.

Description of Work
Dangerous 20-year-old 2nd and 3rd-story decks and stairs removed, new decks and staircase constructed.

Work Completed On 01/08/2017

01/02/2017

Linda O.

This is a great company to work with! We made an appointment for Ray to come to the house so that he could take measurements and discuss the options for our project. He explained the different types of materials that he had available, as well as, how long it would take his crew to complete the work. The project took five business days, from beginning to end. The crew was great to work with, their craftsmanship was amazing! They cleaned up and covered the materials and tools each evening, so they would be ready for the next day. Once the deck was finished, it was beautiful and solidly built. We highly recommend this company for anyone considering a deck project!7

Description of Work
We had to replace a 26 year old deck.

Work Completed On 07/11/2016

12/16/2016

Trish W.

All Pro created a quality product that made our deck look more like an extension of our indoor living space than an ordinary deck. Their attention to detail, upkeep of the job site and commitment to customer satisfaction was clearly evident. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Deck resurfacing and expansion.

Work Completed On 09/26/2016

12/15/2016

Sanford B.

Excellent, very satisfied. These guys are very skilled carpenters and really know deck construction /installation inside-out. Also a real pleasure to work with them.

Description of Work
Replace the worn-out floor boards (redwood) of our front deck (approximately 250 sq. ft) with TimberTech composite boards.

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

12/14/2016

Lisa G.

Great! Very professional and delivered as promised.

Description of Work
Deck replacement

Work Completed On 04/15/2016

12/13/2016

Steve M.

The design process was thorough and high quality. The bid was accurate and came in with no surprises. The time estimate was solid and on time. And the crew were very skilled and professional. Great outcome.

Description of Work
I had a tear down of existing deck. And a full design and build of a very substantial new wrap around deck. All Pro handled all aspects of the work.

Work Completed On 09/23/2016

12/13/2016

maureen A.

Great. All Pro did the job while we were out of town. Very happy.

Description of Work
We have the front deck replaced.

Work Completed On 12/13/2016

12/07/2016

Garland J.

It became clear as the work progressed that this company knew what they were doing at building decks. It is usually hard to find contractors that have this high degree of work experience. They always went out of their way to explain all questions to our satisfaction. We know have a beautiful deck that we are sure to enjoy for many years to come.

Description of Work
The redwood decking was deteriorating and needed to be replaced using composite boards.

Work Completed On 11/16/2016

11/07/2016

Tom M.

Excellent. Some delay in availability of materials.

Description of Work
Repair a wood deck, altering it to be a composite deck.

Work Completed On 07/29/2016

06/29/2016

Bob L.

Ray (All Pro Decking) worked with us to design a unique deck. It included a metal pergola, cumura (Brazilian hardwood) decking, metal railings, lights and fan. He removed to old deck and installed metal frame to insure eliminate any future wood rot. Remove the stone posts to enable the installation of a metal pergola, which we wanted to reduce maintenance. He installed lighting to cover entire deck and fan for great air movement. He coordinated with stucco and stone contractor to rebuild the deck posts with stone and match the house stucco where pergola attached to the home. He worked with metal fabricators on the construction of the pergola and then installation on our deck. Excellent job and greatly appreciate his team and work with subcontractors. I felt costs may have been high but after looking at all the work, I'm sure it was a good price. I highly recommend All Pro Decking.

Description of Work
Ray McLees did an outstanding job on the design and installation of a very challenging deck to our home.