Townsley Upholstery

Loveland, CO 80537

Furniture upholstery...

06/09/2014

Barbara F.

Description of Work
I called to get information on cost of getting a sofa and loveseat recovered and they were super nice. I ended up buying a new sofa and loveseat as a family member needed furniture so I gave them the set I was going to recover. I definitely would use them if I needed their service.

05/12/2014

Sandra L.

Owners picked up furniture right on schedule two weeks ago. I was told they needed two weeks to complete the job. I heard from them last week and was informed they would like to deliver reupholstered furniture on Monday, 3/24 between 4 and 5 o'clock. I was called today around noon and was asked if they could deliver the chairs earlier -- within the hour. I told them I would be home and they were here within the hour. All the fronts of each of the 3 chairs match perfectly. All the backs of each of the 3 chairs match perfectly. The same is true for the arms of the chairs. This was important to me. These chairs were purchased in 1994 and we couldn't find a replacement because the height of the chairs were customized. Townsley brought these chairs back to life. All are well-cushioned now and have spring to them. They look beautiful and we are so pleased we made the decision to reupholster them rather than go through the trouble to have new chairs custom-made to order. We're very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Reupholstered 3 club chairs using fabric purchased at a furniture store where other furniture was bought.

01/11/2014

Robert C.

05/28/2013

Susan L.

Easy to schedule. They were prompt and made it easy.

Description of Work
Picked up the 6 seats to cover, and the fabric. Returned covered seats and pillows that they made. They also replaced the foam on the seats. They also recovered a small footstool.

06/03/2011

Joyce M.

They picked up my chairs, gave me an estimated completion date but finished the work even earlier than the estimate. They dropped off the chairs at the time agreed. The chairs looked like new; the work was very professional and they even touched up the wood on the chairs (which had been scuffed in several places). Their bill was actually a little less than the estimate I had received. I am totally pleased with the end result.

Description of Work
I had six dining room chairs reupholstered with foam padding added to the seats and backs. The price shown includes my purchase of the fabric.

12/07/2009

Juliana P.

Amazing. They are one of the best providers I've ever used for any home service. They arrived on time, when scheduled to pick up our cushions. We were told to expect a week or so and then received a call the very next morning that they would be done that day! When we recieved the cushions, they looked perfect. They look like they just came from the factory...Wonderful service, friendly attitude and a perfect job! Townsley's were referred by my parents who have used them on several occasions and have loved working with them each time.

Description of Work
Our dog ate our leather couch cushions. I purchased leather on my own and Townsley's recovered three cushions.

Furniture Upholstery