Metric Motors

Auto Service
Auto Tires
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission

Metric Motors is fully qualified to perform manufacturer recommended maintenance, usually at a significant savings compared to the cost of dealer service. Having us perform your manufacturer recommended maintenance will keep your new car warranty in effect and save you money Because repairs are usually an unplanned, unbudgeted expense, we try to help our customers save money by preventing needless repairs by watching for maintenance need before they become problems ...

Advanced Transmission Center

Locally-owned and operated since 1986, Advanced Transmission Center has prioritized customer satisfaction for over three DECADES. We will treat you and your vehicle with Respect, Honesty and Excellence every time. We serve the Denver metro area from multiple locations (Lakewood and Westminster). Many of our customers come from Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield and Thornton. We look forward to serving you! We rebuild in-house transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. We repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life by completing a power flush on functional transmissions. We are also the FIRST EVER transmission shop in Colorado designed as AAA Approved! Call now for a FREE estimate plus FREE towing with repairs!

01/31/2018

It went great.

Description of Work
I needed some basic 60K maintenance done on my Nissan, as well as troubleshooting some warning lights. The team did things in a logical order that saved time and money. A couple of thousand miles later, I'm totally convinced they resolved the problem completely. I'm impressed.

11/06/2017

excellent communication; efficient service, completed as agreed (time & quality)

Description of Work
oil change, scheduled periodic service, new tires

Category auto repair,car tires

04/04/2017

We have been very happy with them. They have done all kinds of stuff for us. We have been there 3 or 4 years. We have had them do about everything you can do to a car.

Description of Work
Oil change.

01/06/2016

Description of Work
They provide auto services.

09/20/2013

We've been customers there for approx. 7 years. We don't always get the news we want like something needs replaced, but we can trust that it really needs replaced. I am confident they don't try to sell me anything that isn't needed. My car was going to be due for transmission service and I was "warned" about it several months in advance so it wasn't a shock when it was due.

Description of Work
Replaced brakes and changed oil

Category auto repair

Auto maintenance, oil and filter change & lube, transmission, tire rotation, brake, check engine light diagnosis, climate control, cooling system repairs, radiator, drive line repair, electrical repairs, fuel filter replacement, engine repairs, manufacturer scheduled maintenance, steering and suspension & power steering.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Check