Loveland Design Carpet One Floor & Home

Founded 1964 • With Angi since August 2010

Loveland Design Carpet One offers design and installation of floor coverings and countertops for any budget. Our 8,000 square foot showroom features Northern Colorado's largest selection of tile, stone and granite. From basic and durable carpet to the most unique Italian tile and Australian wool carpet, Loveland Design Carpet One is ready to serve....

Homestead Homes and Services, Inc.

Homestead Homes and Services, Inc.

We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

06/25/2018

Excellent support from the store and from the installer. Took longer than expected but it was because the installer ensured everything was installed correctly. I did have to paint above baseboard as it was lowered - wasn't aware of that but not an issue. After I did have a spot on the flooring and the Manager from Loveland Design came over to remove and left me the product he utilized. All in all ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put in COREtec floors

CATEGORY flooring contractor

11/28/2016

Still in progress.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diane helped us to select the flooring for our new home.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

07/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Loveland Design was selected by my insurance company to coordinate the refinishing of my hardwood floors after a water leak. IOW, Loveland Design was the general contractor and used Lee's Hardwood Flooring and Clean Sweep Dust Masters to actually do the work. Both firms performed admirably. Julie from Loveland Design kept everything on schedule, including a small touchup after the work was done.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

04/12/2015

Knowledgeable professionals spent much time with me selecting the right materials to make my project shine.  They measured and provided detailed estimates for each phase of the project.  They coordinated the scheduling of the installers who were friendly, on time and very skilled.  I am happy with the outcome.  I'm happy to recommend Loveland Design Carpet One.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpeting and bathroom backsplashes

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

10/15/2014

CATEGORY remodeling

Sales and Installation for All Types of flooring, including: wood, area rugs, laminate, porcelain and ceramic tiles, all types of vinyl, all types of carpet, stone countertops, window treatments, 8,000 square feet showroom, free premium design services to meet any budget. Insurance certification to work with almost all insurance claims.

Loveland Design Carpet One is a full service design firm offering all aspects of floor covering and countertops. We do not offer architectural design, construction services or sell furniture.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available