E & B Automotive Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since April 2011

127 Barberry Pl

Loveland, CO 80537

E&B Automotive Inc closed effect May 2021...

05/18/2017

Rick M.

The computer on my 2009 GMC Sierra was providing what I thought were false indications, saying the traction control was disabled. I took the pick-up to E & B and they quickly diagnosed the problem, kept me informed as to cost and options, and had the vehicle repaired the same day. I am very happy with the quality of work and customer service they provided.

Description of Work
Repair and replace rear brakes, brake drums, wheel cylinders

Category auto repair

Thanks for placing your trust in us for your vehicle repairs. And thanks for spreading the word about your experience. We love hearing from our E&B "family"!

03/29/2016

Ann C. M. R.

Description of Work
"Have been using this company for 20 years without one complaint. They are courteous,competent and I couldn't be |more satisfied."

Category auto repair

[Member Name Removed], thanks for sharing your experience with E & B Automotive. We appreciate the trust you place in our certified technicians and are glad to have you as part of the E & B 'family'

01/15/2016

Monica D.

Description of Work
I had several problems with my old Jeep Grand Cherokee - I needed them fixed, plus an oil change. The original estimate was $1000, but they realized one fix they needed to do was repaired by just replacing a valve instead of a part so my final bill was $200 less than the estimate! It was fixed in just a couple of hours and I couldn't be happier with their service.

Category auto repair

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for being part of the E&B Automotive family and sharing your experience.

07/20/2015

J Michael G.

Description of Work
They checked and fixed everything needed on our 1997 Subaru GT.

Category auto repair

Thanks for being part of the E & B Automotive family. We look forward to continuing to take care of your family vehicles. We're glad you were happy with our service, and hope that in the future we can earn an "A" grade!

02/11/2015

Junior N.

Insurance covered a new ball joint and tie rod end. E&B pointed out the frame was bent and the new joint and end would be pointless.

Description of Work
I had some front end damage on my pickup truck.

Category auto repair

Thank you for taking the time to report your experience with our services. Our goal is to help people stay safely on the road by providing excellent service at a fair price. Sometimes that includes advising when service is not warranted.

02/11/2015

Junior N.

Description of Work
I had some front end damage on my pickup truck insurance covered a new ball joint and tie rod end. E&B pointed out the frame was bent and the new joint and end would be pointless. |

09/15/2014

Tim M.

Description of Work
Our son took his car to E&B for an evaluation and estimate. They treated him respectfully and fairly. They correctly diagnosed the problem, which we were able to remedy on our own. We have been to E&B in the past and highly recommend them for their excellent customer service!

Category auto repair

Thank you for sharing the experience you had with E&B Automotive. We are glad that we were able to help your son to get his pickup fixed. We are glad to have your entire family as part of our automotive family. Matt Swartz Shop Manager

05/14/2014

Nancy H.

They have very good service.

Description of Work
I have used them for repairs.

Category auto repair

Hi [member name removed], We appreciate your sharing your experience at our auto repair shop with others. We are proud of our work and are glad that you are happy with the results. We look forward to helping you for your future automotive repair work. Sincerely, Matt Swartz Manager

08/21/2013

Jeffrey W.

Everyone was professional and the service was done very quickly. They got my car in and out in a very reasonable amount of time. I would recommend E&B Automotive.

Description of Work
Transmission flush and filter replacement.

Category auto repair, transmission repair

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with E & B Automotive. We are proud of our technicians, and they take great pride in their work. That makes it so gratifying when we get to read positive comments from our customers. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Matt Swartz Shop Manager

08/21/2013

MARK B.

They did a good job: accurately diagnosed the problem and gave me a quote on a Friday, then did the work on Monday... very straight forward, professional and proficient. The original quote seemed high, at first, but after I did a little research into what the job entailed and discussed the details with them, I felt informed and that they were honest and knowledgeable. I ended up paying the exact quote and felt good about it. All in all, it's good to know that there is a trustworthy mechanic locally that can repair my car as well as any dealer could... painlessly at that.

Description of Work
Replaced front wheel bearings on my 2003 Subaru Forester

Category auto repair

Thank you for your kind words, and welcome to the E & B Automotive family! Having been in business since 1993, we always strive to give our customers a fair and honest deal. Sometimes that isn't the cheapest--at least not in the short run--but we have found that skimping rarely pays off, and usually costs the customer more overall. I'm glad you took the time to do some research and to talk to us about the job so you felt good about it. Matt Swartz Shop Manager

08/17/2013

Martin B.

Short story, GREAT responsiveness, willingness to work with me, helped me, HIGHLY recommend! Long story: my sister drove in from California, her AC wasn't working. The shop was closing at 5:00pm, We managed to get her to the shop at 4:45. Earl and his AC tech quickly evaluated the car, told us and showed us that it was the AC condenser . Because my sister was leaving Monday morning, he made phone calls and was able to get us directed to a part, and then was able to hook us up with a reputable mechanic who was opened on Saturday. We have now ordered the part and will get the car done today! Thanks Earl for your Shining Star service!

Description of Work
Air Conditioner Evaluation

Category auto repair

Thanks for your positive comments. I'm glad we were able to identify the problem for your sister so she could get back on the road safely! It is always gratifying to know we can help our customers out--even if we personally don't do the work. We know having car trouble while traveling is no fun, and I'm glad we could locate a part and a mechanic who could help her out.

05/07/2013

Catherine L.

I discovered a leak from my BMW Z3 about 4:45 on Friday afternoon and called E&B. They couldn't work on my vehicle until Monday morning but they kept my convertible safely garaged over the weekend for me. I asked them to do an oil change and thorough safety check while they were at it. They determined the leak was from the radiator hoses--not the hose itself, but the quick connect that BMW uses. Of course this is a special BMW part. They also reported that my belts were cracking and asked if I wanted them replaced. Matt was great at explaining what was going on and what my options were. I told them to replace the belts as well as the hoses--who wants to be stranded because of a broken belt? They were able to get the parts and do the work that same day so I was driving my "baby" home on Monday. Believe me, no parts on a BMW are cheap, so I was happy when my bill came that it was so much cheaper than if I had gone to the dealership.

Description of Work
Replaced radiator hoses (specialty BMW parts), cracked belts, oil change with synthetic oil.

Category auto repair

Thank you for being part of the E&B Automotive family. Our team of auto mechanics are happy to have the opportunity to keep your vehicles running smoothly and pride themselves on their work. Our goal is to keep you and your family safe and on the road! Matt Swartz Shop Manager E&B Automotive

04/14/2013

Paul D.

I noticed a noise and started smelling exhaust smell coming from my car. I looked up on Angie's list an auto repair shop near where I lived and E&B Automotive was the highest recommended and was close. I called to scheduled an appointment and they were able to squeeze me in that day. It only took them a quick gland to find out that there something wrong with the catalytic converters. Then he actually called the local dealer and found out it was still covered under warranty. Above and beyond all that they needed to do.

Description of Work
Exhaust inspection to find noise and exhaust leak.

Category muffler repair, auto repair

(Member name removed), Welcome to the E&B Automotive family and thank you for sharing your experience with other Angie's List members. We are proud of the service we provide, so we love hearing from our customers that they are pleased also. We are glad that we were able to help you promptly and save you money! We look forward to caring for your family's vehicles for years to come. Matt Swartz Manager E&B Automotive

01/03/2013

Andrew P.

It went great. They did a good job and did exactly what they were supposed to do. They got our car in when they said that they would and did what they said they would do.

Description of Work
They fixed a transmission problem.

Category transmission repair

Happy New Year and thank you very much for taking the time to let other members of Angie's List know that you were pleased with the service E&B Automotive provided for you. We really appreciate your support and are very glad to have you and your family as part of OUR automotive family! Matt Swartz Manager E&B Automotive

03/15/2012

William J.

I came in for my check engine light being on and I also had this weird noise coming from my front tire driver side. I made an appointment for the next day in the morning, the guys there were friendly and professional. The estimated time of wait was about an hour and a half and they were right on time. My tire had a bolt that came off in between the tire and rim causing the loud noise, I have low profile tires on my car which is pretty tgricky for me. They let me know my tires were starting to get slim and that I should probably find used ones or go with new rims completely. The guy at the desk printed off a sheet of prices of some used tires and rims for me, and for my check engine light, my thermostat was not working for my engine. The diagnostic charge was the pricey part about $90, but I was very happy and plan to go there again.

Description of Work
Check engine light was on and a loud noise coming from my front tire driver side.

Category muffler repair, auto repair

Welcome to the E&B Automotive family! We're glad that we were able to help you with your tire noise and check engine light and we look forward to keeping you and your car safe. Matt

02/09/2012

Tom G.

This was my first experience with E B though several friends have highly recommended them. From start to finish, they exceeded my expectations. I had an appt quickly and my time was not shared with anyone else---no lines of people, no constantly ringing phones. Matt listened carefully and thoroughly. Instantly, I felt like a valued customer. Very cool! The work was done quickly and came in less than I was quoted. Additionally, they were significantly lower than the previous quote I had received. My experience was so great that I tell people about it even though I have not been asked to share. I applaud E B!!

Description of Work
Changed alternator belt and air conditioner belt, flushed transmission, stabilized loose front fender

Category muffler repair, auto repair

Member, Welcome to the E&B Auto family! We appreciate your sharing your experience at our auto repair shop with others. We are proud of our work and are glad that you are happy with the results. We look forward to helping you for your future automotive repair work. Sincerely, Matt Swartz Manager

01/23/2012

Donna S.

I have been a customer for over 20 years. I completely trust them and use them exclusively. It is refreshing now days to not feel like someone is selling you something you don't need. There have been many times where they will tell me I don't need to repair something and give me an alternative. Many times the final bill is less then the estimate. Car repairs are just too expensive and I want to know that I can trust the mechanic I am dealing with. E&B is that company!! I have taken cars in there many times for a repair not realizing the part that is defective is still under warranty and will come in to pick up vehicle and find no charge because they kept track of the warranty for me.

Description of Work
I have had just about everything fixed on a car that can be fixed over a 20 year time frame. Cars, Van's, SUV's, Foreign, Domestic, Used car evaluations etc....

Category muffler repair, auto repair, transmission repair, radiator service, car inspections

Member, Thank you for being such a loyal customer for the last 20 year. We at E&B Automotive really do appreciate you and your family for being dedicated to us for the past 20 years. We look forward to serving you in the future with all your vehicle repair needs. Sincerely, Matt Swartz

04/28/2011

Catherine L.

My car died in the evening and I had to have it towed to the shop. I was able to speak with Matt over the phone and he told me based on my description what he thought it was, but they would be able to look at it the next day to determine for certain. The next morning he called me with the news that my fuel pump needed to be replaced. He was very thorough with me on what that entails and why it is such an expensive process. I felt confident that he was taking the best care of my car even though it is older so that I would not have problems in the future. Since I knew it had been a while since my lasts oil change I requested they take care of that also. I was very pleased they were able to get it all repaired that day so I was only without my vehicle one day.

Description of Work
Replaced fuel pump & sender, fuel filter, and oil change, filter and lube.

Category muffler repair, auto repair, car tires, transmission repair, radiator service

Thank you for being such a great customer. I hope you have a great day and will continue to be a loyal customer.

Advanced Transmission Center

Locally-owned and operated since 1986, Advanced Transmission Center has prioritized customer satisfaction for over three DECADES. We will treat you and your vehicle with Respect, Honesty and Excellence every time. We serve the Denver metro area from multiple locations (Lakewood and Westminster). Many of our customers come from Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Westminster, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Broomfield and Thornton. We look forward to serving you! We rebuild in-house transmissions, transfer cases and differentials. We repair clutches, drive shafts and axles. We also improve transmission life by completing a power flush on functional transmissions. We are also the FIRST EVER transmission shop in Colorado designed as AAA Approved! Call now for a FREE estimate plus FREE towing with repairs!

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check

Auto repair and preventive maintenance services, computer diagnostics, foreign and domestic automobiles of all makes and models. ASE certified automotive technicians provide oil changes, lubes, fluids, muffler and brake services, wheel alignments, tires, transmission services, heating and cooling services, electrical services, electronic services, undercar services, internal engine services, heavy-duty services, safety checks, tires, and other miscellaneous services. Towing also available.