Colorado Native Roofing & Construction

City of Loveland
General Contractor
01/08/2022

Loveland, CO 80537

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Roof replacement

Roof replacement

roofing202080537
Cedar Shake removal and replacement with a class 4 rated shingle. We had some challenges with the amount insurance wanted to pay out, but we were able to work with insurance to get this replaced, above code, at no additional cost to the customer.

Colorado Native Roofing & Construction is a family-owned, Colorado born and raised contractor that specializes in roofing and exterior services. We're here before the storm, during, and long after the other throw and go contractors leave town. We have one goal: Deliver the most unbelievable, borderline insane, customer service known to mankind. From the moment you fill out this little form, you will notice the mind-blowing difference....

roofing (7)gutter repair (4)decks & porches (3)house painting (1)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)concrete repair (1)

07/21/2021

I was the victim of a local criminal contractor, who installed a roof on my house that was garbage, that failed county inspection, that needed to be replaced. This criminal (ira Siegel @ Colorado Storm Solutions) refused to make it right. My only recourse was to take to social media to warn others about this lowlife. Brian Barnes of Colorado Native came across one of my postings and reached out to...

Description of Work
roof installation

Category concrete repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

03/22/2021

We had the company replace our roof and gutters. From start to finish, they were clear, concise, efficient and went out of there way to make this experience as easy as possible. Their marketing strategy is on point with current trends. From dealing with the insurance company and HOA forms, to literally walking around the house multiple times to pick up any debris or nails, they are certainly on to...

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

11/25/2020

I needed to hire a company to do the roof replacement on my house, that I was selling. From the first phone conversation, I felt at ease and like Brian "cared" about what I needed, and of my concerns. They removed two layers of shingles, down to the wood, they called me a couple of times with "meeting code" issues I had no idea about... so they also corrected venting shortfalls on the roof, with n...

Description of Work
New roof, Tear off 2 layers of old roof.

Category decks,roofing,replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/12/2020

The entire process was fantastic. It was efficient with excellent communication. The product looks and will wear fantastically. Top notch. Will work with them again in the future!!

Description of Work
Roof & Gutter repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

11/11/2020

Representative met with my adjuster to go over damage which is such a benefit since he knows about construction. Company is very considerate in notification and scheduling. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof and exterior repair from hail damage

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

09/01/2020

I can not say enough good about our experience with Colorado Native Roofing. Upon calling them they came out right away and did a thorough roof review complete with photos. They worked with our insurance company and even met our insurance adjuster on site to discuss the findings and answer any questions. Not only did they do a thorough and prompt roof installation they always answered calls and em...

Description of Work
New roof installation

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/31/2020

Gutters.Didn’t amazing job. Quality work

Description of Work
New Gutters.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

05/30/2020

Brian, Tom and the whole team were fantastic to work with. They were timely and communicative throughout the entire process. They made what could be a stressful project entirely painless and handled everything start to finish with excellence. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category decks,roofing

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

Asphalt shingle roofing, metal roofing, siding, gutters, gutter guards, exterior & interior painting, windows & doors, concrete, decks & patios, outdoor kitchens

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check