Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2009

4.4

335 8th St SE

Loveland, CO 80537

Paul's Plumbing Heating & Cooling is family and locally owned. When you call us, expect excellent customer service and a high level of professionalism. We can solve all of your plumbing, drain cleaning, heating, and air conditioning problems. 24-Hour Service - Call us if you need after-hours or

05/28/2020

Joe T.

Their service was excellent and fair in price.

Description of Work
They install high efficient furnace and heater.

12/29/2016

Scott H.

I remember that there was one issue, a couple of times I used to live with some confusion on when they were going to show up for an appointment. They are very good. They are very responsive. Every time I call, they seem to find time to fit me in and get my problem taken care of as soon as possible. It was just one person that came out.

Description of Work
They completed a furnace maintenance check. There was a furnace issue and they came out, found what the problem was and fixed it.

12/29/2016

Scott H.

They have done plumbing and heating for me.

Description of Work
They did some plumbing work on a bathroom that I was remodeling.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

10/10/2016

Ross L.

11/04/2014

john L.

First Attempt - Was on a Saturday, Arrived within hours of the call. Took about one hour, line could handle normal house outflow. First time we ran our washing machine, about 4 days later, gurgling noises came up from the sewer. Second time, water backed up into our bath tub. Second Attempt - Was on a weekday, arrived an hour after the appointment. They spent about 3 hours. Cleared out tree roots in my home line, close to the main sewer line. They ran a camera down the line and showed me that the line was clear and intact all the way through the main sewer tap. Service call was free, but I paid for running the camera down the line.

Description of Work
Cleanout of the lateral sewer line (main house line).

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

10/07/2014

Katharina C.

We are on a monthly contract with them. We have two air conditions in the house because it is a large house. If one of them goes out, they put it to the top of the list to get out here. I do pay them every month and they just charge with a credit card. I've been using them for a long time. They always fix my equipment when it's broken down in a way that it doesn't have to be fixed again. They were really competitive with everyone in the area. They're incredible.

Description of Work
The company that we used is Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling. They come out and check a couple of times a year. There are some things included in that if I have to call them and have them come out.

07/08/2014

Mitzi J.

They came on Saturday for an extra fee of 130.57 and said he did not have a camera to look into the pipe that leads into/out of the tankless water heater and said we would need a new PVC pipe. Said, Someone would come back on Monday but they were booked so it was Tuesday. When I had the cover off of my unit, it would heat up water but once the cover was back on it didn't work so it was the air flow so, the guy on Saturday said there must be a wasp nest inside the pipe and since he didn't have a camera, it would have to be rescheduled, like I said before. Anyways, Tuesday and a different guy went outside and cleaned a apx. 4and quot; pipe filter that had two screws to take out to get to filter. Filter had that cotton fluff that flys in the air during this time of the season. That cost was their minimum fee of 130.57. So a total of 249.57. A lot of money to clean out a filter. I even saved them trips back up by checking the water for heat. Yes, they did check the other pipes but I just installed a new filter on the inside of unit.

Description of Work
Cleaned out filter on outside pipe.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

04/29/2014

Patti G.

I would just call Paul just an average plumber. There's nothing exceptional about Paul's plumbing except its a big plumbing company. They were the classic plumber you would expect them to be. They didn't do anything wrong they were just classic plumbers.

Description of Work
I used the services of Paul's Plumbing. They came and patched that air conditioner.

02/05/2014

Mel S.

When I called them for the replacement, they quoted me a very high price. I checked with other plumbers who said it was excessive by about $400. When I called back, Paul's lowered their original price and installed the replacement. My complaint does not involve the fine quality of their work. I have worked with Paul's for 20 years and have gotten excellent product and service.. Since Paul (The orig. owner) passed away a few years ago, I have not had any plumbing needs until this hot water heater replacement. My complaint was the over the top original price quote for this replacement. I found out what the wholesale cost of the replacement was from my next door neighbor who is a commercial plumbing contractor: Town and Country Plumbing. He does not do small jobs like mine but was very friendly and helpful in helping me to navigate through the high costs of hiring a plumber and what to look out for.

Description of Work
I needed them to replace a 15 yr. old gas hot water heater which they had originally installed.

Category water heater repair

01/21/2014

Kathryn T.

The service was fast, friendly, efficient. The plumber even put a drop cloth on the carpet to avoid soiling the floor. The service was outstanding.

Description of Work
Replaced broken hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

09/09/2013

Lehana G.

They were extremely friendly, right on time and also haven't had any problems since. They asked which side I wanted the garbage disposal side on, they didn't just assume. I have actually used them for years on many different things, and I will definitely use them again for any future needs. I would recommend them to anybody looking for good service and great quality!!

Description of Work
Replaced all the pipes in my kitchen.

01/29/2013

Merritt P.

They were perfectly willing to overcharge someone who did not know what this should cost. We were new in town and hadn't established a relationship with a plumbing company.

Description of Work
Replaced a garbage disposal.

01/21/2013

Katharina C.

Overall experience was excellent. They provide punctual, courteous, reasonably priced and professional service. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
We had several items installed and some items serviced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, drain cleaning

06/29/2012

kenneth B.

Good company. Would use them again .

Description of Work
Fixed running toilet and checked and started air conditioning system. Felt a little expensive but were professional and their repairs worked.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, drain cleaning

02/13/2012

Judy S.

I've got a monthly contract with them for $11 a month which gives discounts on their service. They came out three times a year to do a plumbing inspection, heating inspection to get ready for the winter and also a fuel inspection. I like a lot of things about them. They have fixed pricing on everything. So as soon as they diagnose exactly what it is, they pull up straight out of the book and tell you what it is for labor, materials and the overall price. You never have any surprises when it comes to the work being done. I've used them for over ten years now and every service I've had done they've been very professional and they really know what they are doing. It's been a very good experience overall. They've been very responsive and very professional. They've been very reasonable especially with their service contract.

Description of Work
I used Pauls Plumbing Inc three months ago for regular checkups.

07/22/2011

Don Y.

John gave the lowest and most correct bid among 3 companys we had look at our problem. I was obvious by the bids 2 other companies gave us, Anytime Plumbing, and Action Plumbing, didn't want to do the work. Their bids were as much as double what we paid Paul's Plumbing. Pauls plumbing also fixed a Moen faucet leak without added labor charge. I paid an additional $40 for the part.

Description of Work
John of Paul's Plumbing was very personable and appeared totally honest. He did a great job installing a sump pump in my basement window well. This should now prevent anymore flooding of my basement through this window well. He also installed a new Moen "kit" in my bath/shower handle. This stopped a slow leak that had developed. Just one problem. When John reassembled the handle he got the hot and cold backwards. We are now getting hot water out the cold side and vice versa. A call to Paul's resulted in a promise to have John come out and correct this. We haven't seen John yet to correct this. To be fair it is only 2 days since John did the repair. We expect to see him in the next few days.

Category plumbing, wells

02/23/2011

Mark B.

They were pretty good. There was no problem with them. It went well, using them. They were very proactive and they got here on time and they helped us out and actually have pretty good rating on those guys. I don’t remember how much we spent on them. We only used them partly; we did some of the labor ourselves. We would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Pauls Plumbing Inc. a month ago to help us fix the plug on the sewer line.

Category sewer cleaning

08/08/2009

Jean B.

I had a flooding emergency, and they were willing to come quickly. They gave me an estimate with two options (replacing the original wall hung toilet or converting both wall hung toilets to floor mounts), and gave me time to consider. They were back as soon as I had made my choice, covered the floor with tarps, did the work in a morning, and left no traces of their presence. Amazing.

Description of Work
Converted original wall-hung toilets (2) to floor mounted

Elite Rooter

AIRWAVES HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With over 25 years of experience, our Family and Veteran owned business will always take care of you and yours! For the quickest response please call versus sending a message. We do not staff the office after hours and weekends but we do have emergency services for an after hours fee. Please call 970-669-7900 and leave a message. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!

Offers Coupon

PureWater Plumbing and Water Purification

PureWater Plumbing and water purification specializes in water treatment and water heaters. Rather you want a traditional tank water heater or a tankless water heater we do them all. We also offer state of the art water treatment systems with a lifetime warranty. Don't be had by unlicensed people doing work in your home. We are licensed and we pull permits on every job so you know the job is being done right. With over 50 years combined experience PureWater Plumbing and Water Purification is your one stop for all your plumbing needs. We are a locally owned and operated business and we spend little in marketing and advertising so we can pass those savings onto you.

2022 Super Service Award

Boiler Repair & Cleaning,Plumbers

Ask for details.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling

How is Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling overall rated?

Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling open?

Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is open:

Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Monday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Does Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling offer free estimates?

Ask Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling for details on free project estimates.

Does Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling offer a senior discount?

No, Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling does not offer a senior discount.

Does Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling offer emergency services?

Yes, Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling?

No, Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling does not offer warranties.

What services does Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling offer?

Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling offers the following services: Boiler Repair & Cleaning,Plumbers

Are there any services Anytime With Paul's Plumbing, Heating and Cooling does not offer?

Ask for details.