ABOVE ALL SEAMLESS GUTTERS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2008

Your home is exposed to the elements, every day. Take steps to protect it and it will in turn, protect you. Properly installed, working seamless gutters made with high quality materials will: Prevent stains on siding and sidewalks from rusty, leaky gutters. Protect family and friends from falls and injuries on wet, icy sidewalks. Help prevent settling or cracking foundations and walkways. Protect siding and roof from water damage and rot. Eliminate standing water and discourage mosquito breeding to help protect against West Nile virus. All Above Seamless Gutters, Inc. provides outstanding customer service by correctly installing high quality materials and presenting references upon request. We care about protecting your home and your investment in it and to that end, offer services to maintain your gutter system for years to come....

Colorado Quality Gutters

longspeak seamless gutters and exteriors llc

Gutter repair and replacement

Masterpiece Roofing, Painting & Windows

Protect your family and your investment with the help of our experienced and skilled team of roof specialists from a reliable roofing company in Denver, Colorado. Masterpiece Roofing & Painting does roof repairs and complete roof replacements and we excel at making sure your home looks the way you want it. If you need roofing services to repair storm damage or just want a new house paint, we are always at your service. Call us if you need any of the following services: * Roof Inspections and Assessment * Roof Repairs and Service * Residential Roof Replacement * Commercial Roof Replacement * Insurance Claim Assistance We are professional insurance negotiators. We get your roof approved by your insurance company if there is enough damage. 1st we assess the damage. If enough damage exists to get your roof bought from your insurance company then we have you sign an insurance agreement which means we will walk your roof with the insurance adjuster & get your roof & any & all damage bought & then we will repair everything in your insurance adjustment. We are also the very best house painters in town. We have experienced painters that can turn your home into a Masterpiece!

Offers by Masterpiece Roofing, Painting & Windows on Angi

07/16/2021

Approved replacement cost October 2020. Scheduled for spring 2021. Was asked for $100 deposit to secure schedule on March 6. Paid deposit Not contacted until third week of June to schedule work. Company was sold in the meantime to Denali Roofing. New guy came out for color selection/material verification, and would not recognize scope agreed to previously. Now refunding my $100 check. ABOVE ALL maybe, but not in customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

05/15/2020

Selected another vendor due to poor reviews.

Description of Work
Gutter repair.

Category gutter cleaning

02/27/2018

The people at Above All are nice folks and only time will tell if the gutter work will fix my leak, but a significant concern for me is the communication with this company. Their office was not particularly responsive to calls or emails. Due to a scheduling error by the office, the crew showed up, announced, and just started working a week earlier than agreed upon. They stopped working upon request when it was discovered they had already started and came back on the correct day. The owner seemed genuinely concerned about the office's mix-up and said he would come check on the project while the crew worked but he never showed. I didn't get other quotes, but the price was about in the range I expected.

Description of Work
Gutter repair/replacement

11/16/2016

I did not have an appointment but asked them near a neighbors house if the had time to do mine also. Expected to pay half of what they charged me. I appreciate the responsiveness but the cost was unreasonable.

Description of Work
Blow out leaves from gutters

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

10/25/2016

We had a great experience. We've had many service providers through while doing a home remodel. Above All was the best! From Ryan who bid the job to our two installers, Josh & Angelo, each was easy to work with and took the time to be sure our job was how we needed it to be. The installers worked hard to solve a problem. They worked WITH us to find a good solution. Not one negative or complaint...not even a small one! Everything was done with attention to detail.

Description of Work
Replace gutters and down spouts.

10/04/2016

While I was scheduled for a month out, the installation team was able to get to me a week earlier than planned. Work was completed within 4 hours. The new gutters look great!

Description of Work
Complete replacement of gutter system on home.

05/26/2016

Arrived on time for quote Arrived on time for install Communicated throughout process Dealt well with several setbacks due to design of home, communicated changes as needed Install team was professional and educational Quality of work appears to be spot on Would use again Would recommend

Description of Work
Installed all new gutters on entire ranch home and on standalone shop

11/10/2015

In addition to Above All, I contacted a couple of other gutter companies and a couple that do roofing/siding/gutters. Above All's price was competitive with other bids I received. They also could replace one cracked fascia board and repair a damaged soffit, while other companies would not, so seemed like the best choice. I also was having my home painted, so wanted the old gutters removed ... then the painting to occur (so the painters could re-paint my fascia) ... then installation of new gutters. I contacted Dewey, who had bid my job, and we discussed timing. We set Oct. 27th as the date for for gutter removal, and Oct. 30 for installation of new gutters. Dewey informed me that Amanda would contact me to confirm. I didn't hear from Amanda, so I called her on Oct. 26th. She said that Dewey had not relayed the dates to her, and my job was scheduled for Nov. 2nd. I explained that my painters were scheduled, based on my conversation with Dewey, so I really needed the gutters removed and the fascia and soffit repairs made as planned. Amanda apologized, and got me on the schedule for the next day. When I came home from work the next day, my old gutters had been removed (with the exception of one downspout) but the soffit and fascia repairs had not been made. Worse, in removing the old gutters, Above All had managed to crack another fascia board; they also broke a window well cover. I contacted Amanda again, and she offered to have her crew make the repairs when they installed the new gutters, but I opted out. (Thankfully, my painting crew ended up assisting.) The new gutters were scheduled to be installed on Nov. 2nd, but that didn't happen until Nov. 4th. The quality of the new gutters seems good, but after the install, I discovered that one of my motion-activated light fixtures no longer works, and one of the floodlights in that fixture was broken. So the tally is: Number of fascia boards cracked by Above All: 1. Number of window well covers broken: 1. Number of light fixtures that no longer work: 1. Number of broken lights: 1. Number of screws left lying around in the yard: 7, so far. (Thankfully, I've found the screws before my dogs' paws have encountered them, so no vet bills yet.) When I add the cost of these repairs/replacements to the bid costs, Above All's bid price no longer seems competitive! My interactions with Dewey and Amanda were fine, but I'm none too happy with the aftermath of the crew's work.

Description of Work
Removal of old gutters and downspouts; replacement with new.

11/10/2015

Removal of old gutters and downspouts;?replacement with new.

Description of Work
In addition to Above All, I contacted a couple of other gutter companies and a couple?that do roofing/siding/gutters. Above All's price was competitive with other bids I received. They also could replace one cracked fascia board and repair a damaged soffit, while other companies would not, so seemed like the best choice. I?also was having my home painted, so wanted the old gutters removed ... then the painting to occur?(so the painters could re-paint my fascia) ... then installation of new gutters. ? I contacted Dewey, who had bid my job, and we discussed timing. We set Oct. 27th as the date for?for gutter removal, and Oct. 30 for installation of new gutters. ?Dewey informed me that Amanda would contact me to confirm. I didn't hear from Amanda, so I called her on Oct. 26th. She said that Dewey had not relayed the dates to her, and my job was scheduled for Nov. 2nd. ?I explained that my painters were scheduled, based on my conversation with Dewey, so I really needed the gutters removed and the fascia and soffit repairs made as planned. ?Amanda apologized, and got me on the schedule for the next day. When I came home from work the next day, my old gutters had been removed (with the exception of one downspout) but the soffit and fascia repairs had not been made. Worse, in removing the old gutters, Above All had managed to crack another fascia board; they also broke a window well cover. I contacted Amanda again, and she offered to have her crew make the repairs when they installed the new gutters, but I opted out. ?(Thankfully, my painting crew ended up assisting.) The new gutters were scheduled to be installed on Nov. 2nd, but that didn't happen until Nov. 4th. ?The quality of the new gutters seems good, but after the install, I discovered that one of my motion-activated light fixtures no longer works, and one of the floodlights in that fixture was broken. So the tally is: ?Number of fascia boards cracked by Above All: 1. Number of window well covers broken: 1. Number of light fixtures that no longer work: 1. Number of broken lights: 1. Number of screws left lying around in the yard: 7, so far. (Thankfully, I've found the screws before my dogs' paws have encountered them, so no vet bills yet.) When I add the cost of these repairs/replacements to the bid costs, Above All's bid price no longer seems competitive! ?My interactions with Dewey and Amanda were fine, but I'm none too happy with the aftermath of the crew's work. ?

09/19/2015

The job went beautifully! They team showed up on time, did the job, cleaned up after themselves, scrap was picked up the next day after being stacked along side the house in an orderly fashion. GREAT guys!!! Great job and we would highly recommend Above All Seamless Gutters to anyone.

Description of Work
These guys replaced all our old gutters. (house built in 1920, gutters were more like sives)

Category gutter repair

Installation and maintenance of aluminum, galvalume and copper gutters, gutter protection, and gutter cleaning.

Ask for details.